March/April Spring bee's

littlegirl- I also have twins in my family, and technically I was pregnant with twins already but I never knew. Hopefully you'll be next on the multiple train:winkwink: lol

Wish2B- I think I'm a pretty good gambler if i may say so myself haha. I have guessed 5 out of 6 bfps on here so far and 1 out of 2 gender guesses:dohh: those are still good odds though lol
I now have predictions for you and redrose so we will see if Im right:winkwink:

Liz- I wrote you back hun:flower:

If I end up on the multiple train with you I will definitely embrace it, but currently I'd be overjoyed with just one! haha I'm sure you know how that feels!

Still a negative OPK today, but I'm not really sure what I was thinking?! I don't normally get a positive until around CD 16-18 and I'm currently only on CD 12:dohh:

guess its just all this waiting for every part of this feels like FORERVER

here's to a + OPK in a few days!!

Temp went way down today, I wonder if I'll actually O on time this cycle? Probably not, my bodies probably just toying with me!

is a temp drop a sign of that? mine went a bit lower today too. cd11 here, should O on Monday or Tuesday.

littlegirl- I also have twins in my family, and technically I was pregnant with twins already but I never knew. Hopefully you'll be next on the multiple train:winkwink: lol

Wish2B- I think I'm a pretty good gambler if i may say so myself haha. I have guessed 5 out of 6 bfps on here so far and 1 out of 2 gender guesses:dohh: those are still good odds though lol

Here's hoping!!!

If I end up on the multiple train with you I will definitely embrace it, but currently I'd be overjoyed with just one! haha I'm sure you know how that feels!

Still a negative OPK today, but I'm not really sure what I was thinking?! I don't normally get a positive until around CD 16-18 and I'm currently only on CD 12:dohh:

same boat here - I only started my OPK's b/c the box says so, though even then i started them late. But I am not expecting my flashing smiley until the end of this week. :)
Agreed on the wait! I'm not sure which side of the tww is worse! At least I'm not psycho symptom-spotting on this side. :wacko:

same boat here - I only started my OPK's b/c the box says so, though even then i started them late. But I am not expecting my flashing smiley until the end of this week. :)
Agreed on the wait! I'm not sure which side of the tww is worse! At least I'm not psycho symptom-spotting on this side. :wacko:

hahahahaha oh my goodness gracious I know EXACTLY what you mean!....like as SOON as I know I ovulated I have a million symptoms

:wacko: makes me feel nuts

best of luck to you!!!

TOTALLY!! what I tried to do this month is note when I feel a twinge down low or am gassy or whatever I would 'feel' on the tww and I'll remember that it happened before I even O'd so it's NOT A SYMPTOM!! haha

good luck to you too!!

TOTALLY!! what I tried to do this month is note when I feel a twinge down low or am gassy or whatever I would 'feel' on the tww and I'll remember that it happened before I even O'd so it's NOT A SYMPTOM!! haha

good luck to you too!!

That is a fantastic idea!:thumbup:
I just need to get myself to be able to wait until AF is actually overdue to test....because well in my case I test and drive myself crazy and of course she comes right on time

no sense in that stress for nothing!....but also easier said than done lol :winkwink:

good luck to you too!!

I just need to get myself to be able to wait until AF is actually overdue to test....because well in my case I test and drive myself crazy and of course she comes right on time

no sense in that stress for nothing!....but also easier said than done lol :winkwink:

Hope you don't mind me joining you (butting in....) It's so hard not to symptom spot and not to test isn't it. I was trying so hard not to do it this month and said I wouldn't test until 16dpo but I've already tested today and I'm only 9 dpo! It was definitely negative so now of course I'm convincing myself it is far too early to test!

good luck to you too!!

Hope you don't mind me joining you (butting in....) It's so hard not to symptom spot and not to test isn't it. I was trying so hard not to do it this month and said I wouldn't test until 16dpo but I've already tested today and I'm only 9 dpo! It was definitely negative so now of course I'm convincing myself it is far too early to test!

So sorry to hear that! Unfortunately I know that feeling all to well also.

9DPO is pretty early for some people though so here is to hoping you will get that BFP in the next few days!!! :dust:

agreed - there is actually such a small community of women here on BNB, in the grand scheme of things, right? and those who are lucky to see a BFP on days earlier than 12dpo are probably few and far between but it makes it look like they are more prevalant (sp?) b/c we're all part of that small sample group. I try to just remember that if I keep up the testing before AF even comes - I'm wasting a FREE way to show that I might be preg and using up lots of money for something that may not even work so soon!! I'm not usually stingey OR patient by any means, but when it comes to this, I really try to be b/c the odds of it showing positive before I miss AF are slim to none. Which = crazy Wish2Bmom!!

Good luck, yellowduck!! keep us updated! when is AF due?

Has anyone ever had a dry nip where it's so dry it cracked a tad? Omg it stings hurts and itches!! Why is it so dry and cracked? :( I haven't even Oed yet!

Has anyone ever had a dry nip where it's so dry it cracked a tad? Omg it stings hurts and itches!! Why is it so dry and cracked? :( I haven't even Oed yet!

ouch!!! I see you're in MN - perhaps the season changes going on?? lotion that thing up!!

Yea it could be the weather changing but it's never happened to me before! I just reD that this could be a sign of cancer????? God I hope not.

Yea it could be the weather changing but it's never happened to me before! I just reD that this could be a sign of cancer????? God I hope not.

99.999% chance it is a sign of allergies to a new clothing detergent, a sign of dry weather, or random dry skin, and NOT a sign of anything scary!!

Gonna take a break from bd tonight so if we get a positive opk tomorrow then we will be ready to bd for 2 or 3 days in a row hopefully that will be enough to catch the eggy

99.999% chance it is a sign of allergies to a new clothing detergent, a sign of dry weather, or random dry skin, and NOT a sign of anything scary!!

Thank god, I hope not! But not is it ever so annoying! It's never happened to me before! Kinda scary! :dohh:

agreed - there is actually such a small community of women here on BNB, in the grand scheme of things, right? and those who are lucky to see a BFP on days earlier than 12dpo are probably few and far between but it makes it look like they are more prevalant (sp?) b/c we're all part of that small sample group. I try to just remember that if I keep up the testing before AF even comes - I'm wasting a FREE way to show that I might be preg and using up lots of money for something that may not even work so soon!! I'm not usually stingey OR patient by any means, but when it comes to this, I really try to be b/c the odds of it showing positive before I miss AF are slim to none. Which = crazy Wish2Bmom!!

Absolutely, I've never thought of it like that, nature already has a way of showing us we are pregnant and that is late AF. We didn't have all this 100 years ago did we! I think my problem is We're so used to have everything when we want it mainly due to technology.... And also.....internet cheapness are so cheap!

AF is due sometime between Friday and Monday. The 2ww seems so long! How about you, when are you due?

I'm currently still waiting to get a + OPK for this cycle...UGH

Absolutely, I've never thought of it like that, nature already has a way of showing us we are pregnant and that is late AF. We didn't have all this 100 years ago did we! I think my problem is We're so used to have everything when we want it mainly due to technology.... And also.....internet cheapness are so cheap!

AF is due sometime between Friday and Monday. The 2ww seems so long! How about you, when are you due?

very true, good point - readily available and cheap technology makes me an instant gratification queen!! Please know that I understand that testing early also makes others feel better - part of the overall analysis or helps to feel like we have a little more control over the situation/our feelings and reactions, which I totally get. It actually kills me not to test but I think it kills me more when my logical side sees the bright white stick post-pee and goes 'told ya so!' grrr

I'm currently on cd11, so haven't even O'ed yet. Hoping to start getting my flashing smileys later this week, solid over the weekend and O either next Monday or Tuesday. I have a later O/shorter LP than most. You have a nice long one, that's great!! Plenty of time for that bean to stick! :thumbup: keep us updated on your symptoms!

littlegirl - right there with you on the + OPK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->