March/April Spring bee's

Redrose - hope your grandad comes out ok :hugs:, and yes my O varies by 2-3 days at the most.

11 DPO - BFNs. No more testing for me. In it to win it for May and a 2015 baby. It would be a nice way to start the year. Good luck ladies!

I wanted to pop by to update :)
Here's my digi from tonight 10dpo :happydance:
Praying for a sticky bean!! Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 1
Congrats louby! Happy and healthy 9 months!

Redrose - hope your grandad comes out ok :hugs:, and yes my O varies by 2-3 days at the most.

11 DPO - BFNs. No more testing for me. In it to win it for May and a 2015 baby. It would be a nice way to start the year. Good luck ladies!

Don't give up hope yet :) not out til AF shows! X

I wanted to pop by to update :)
Here's my digi from tonight 10dpo :happydance:
Praying for a sticky bean!! Xx
Congrats hun!!:happydance: so excited for you, do you know you edd yet?:flower:

Gl to the ladies waiting to ovulate, hope you guys catch your eggy's:hugs:

Confuzion- Im sorry to hear that, but glad to hear you being positive, I am here for you hun. Hope you get your bfp next cycle:flower:

Having some sharp pains today so guessing it means ovulation is not far away :)

Congratulations hun! Still neg opk this morning :( im gonna test around 2pm to be sure but im feeling pretty down about it

I'm a bit late to the party, testing Say April 14th (AF due 13th) Cycle 2 after MC :)

'Symptoms' so far, waking up to pee urgently in middle of night for three nights in a row, waking with a stuffy/running nose on two of those nights. Queasy eating lunch sometimes, increased sense of smell, lower left back tightness on and off, really tired today, like i had been hit with a sleep bat, had a nap for an hour. Veins on chest seem to be getting more prominent, but i could be imagining it. Fingers crossed anyway, normally before AF i get moody 2 days before, couple of chin pimples and that's it. So who knows :D

Ok so just relax, its my second cycle on clomid, I was worried I wont ovulate at all. But ive tons of ewcm! Fx I get a positive opk tomorrow

this is exactly what's going on with me right now and it's making me paranoid!! cd13, lots of ewcm but still a negative on OPK. I'm using the CB Advanced too and usually have a flashing smiley today (like a lead in to the full flashing smiley which tells me I'll def O in 24-48 hrs). And temp isn't doing a thing, but not sure it should before O. I don't want to freak too early but, I kinda can't help it! Guess I'm getting an estrogen surge but LH isn't rising??:shrug:

Me too confuzion. I'm 11dpo and not even a hint of a line:cry:
I'm with you for a 2015 baby!

Sorry yellow duck. Hope you get a late BFP. PMS has hit me pretty hard today. Pretty crampy. Hope the witch hurries up so I can get started on hopefully conceiving my rainbow baby! Mother's Day BFP :D

yellowduck and confuzion - I know I don't have to remind you of this but........it ain't over til she sings!:flower:

Front page is updated, welcome Cherrysoul:wave: and we are waiting on responses from a few testers, hopefully your all doing okay:flower:

How are the rest of you ladies?:)

Confuzion- Awh sorry your feeling crampy but it could be a good sign too, I was really crampy around the time af was due:hugs:

Redrose- How are your opks coming along?

Jbaby- How are you hun?

Thanks Abii but I was testing negative so knew I was out. Temp dropped today and still feeling crampy. Hoping the witch turns up today or tomorrow and doesn't make me wait too long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->