March/April Spring bee's

hahaha - SO cute, agreed confuzion
that's awesome, abii! I can't wait to be in your position!!

You will be soon I bet:flower:

Confuzion- I had the same reaction as you lol:winkwink:

littlegirl- Awh well I hope it pays off for you hun, it paid off for me when we followed it:thumbup:

Wish2B- Im not going to lie, when she first told me she thought she saw 2 sacs and had to get the radiologist my heart dropped into my stomach, it was kind of scary because I wasn't prepared for that kind of news(I was preparing myself for the worst case scenario but not that lol) and then when the radiologist said he also might of saw 2 sacs I started crying:dohh: but now the idea of having twins is really growing on me, we want 3 kids so twins would complete our family. My husband on the other hand, I think hes still in a bit of shock because he was a little quiet on the drive home but this morning when he left for work he kissed the top of my head and rubbed my belly:blush: it was cute, so I think its growing on him too:)

Ahhhhh so glad to hear that! I am BEYOND ready!
Still super excited for you though! AHhhhh twins!
I have a BUNCH of cousins who are twins and they LOVE it!:thumbup:

littlegirl- Awh well I hope it pays off for you hun, it paid off for me when we followed it:thumbup:

Wish2B- Im not going to lie, when she first told me she thought she saw 2 sacs and had to get the radiologist my heart dropped into my stomach, it was kind of scary because I wasn't prepared for that kind of news(I was preparing myself for the worst case scenario but not that lol) and then when the radiologist said he also might of saw 2 sacs I started crying:dohh: but now the idea of having twins is really growing on me, we want 3 kids so twins would complete our family. My husband on the other hand, I think hes still in a bit of shock because he was a little quiet on the drive home but this morning when he left for work he kissed the top of my head and rubbed my belly:blush: it was cute, so I think its growing on him too:)

so they run in your family, littlegirl?? uh ohhhhhh :winkwink:

so they run in your family, littlegirl?? uh ohhhhhh :winkwink:

haha to say they run in my family is sort of an understatement....
I have 5 sets of cousins that are twins...YIKES

But no really they all love being twins and most of their parents enjoyed having twins....actually feel that its easier because they do most everything at the same time and always have someone to play with!:thumbup:

HA! I'll tell my friend that had twins 2 yrs ago that you think it's easier. Please send me your address so she can come slap you!! hahahaa she's going out of her mind!
At least if it happens to you, you have a TON of people to go to for advice!!

HA! I'll tell my friend that had twins 2 yrs ago that you think it's easier. Please send me your address so she can come slap you!! hahahaa she's going out of her mind!
At least if it happens to you, you have a TON of people to go to for advice!!

Hey now I didn't say I personally think it is easier....that's just what a couple of them have said! lol

One of them had 2 sets under the age of 2 for a bit....she had to get someone professional to talk to in order to try and figure out how to deal with all of that....cant hold 4 babies at once

I guess some people are just THAT blessed :winkwink:

Wish I could catch my eggs :(. Well we have a fertility app may 1st (earliest he could get us in). OHs getting sperm tested and they want to x ray my ovaries and do the dye thing. Hopefully we can get some answers!

Ive a scan on my ovaries on the 15th, anyone else have this?

littlegirl- I also have twins in my family, and technically I was pregnant with twins already but I never knew. Hopefully you'll be next on the multiple train:winkwink: lol

Wish2B- I think I'm a pretty good gambler if i may say so myself haha. I have guessed 5 out of 6 bfps on here so far and 1 out of 2 gender guesses:dohh: those are still good odds though lol
I now have predictions for you and redrose so we will see if Im right:winkwink:

Liz- I wrote you back hun:flower:

I see it more clearly today. I think this might be my :bfp:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 10
Thanks ladies :hugs: I'm glad you see it too!
I'm hoping its defo my BFP and praying for a sticky bean xxx

Negative opk today but ive got ewcm and cramps so I reckon by tomorrow I could see a positive!

Temp went way down today, I wonder if I'll actually O on time this cycle? Probably not, my bodies probably just toying with me!

Im sticking to bd every other day til I get a positive opk, then every day. Were using concieve plus each time! I really hope this cycle works! Im ready to give ds a brother or sister

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->