March/April Spring bee's

Aw confuzion, I know how you are feeling. Hope the rest of us get BFPs we so badly want.. I am 13 DPO but have long cycles so no +OPKs yet. I really want an early O day because hubby is out next weekend for almost a week.. FX we catch the egg!!

Confuzion - sorry AF is on it's way :-( roll on next cycle for you!! Xx

Redrose - that's great you got your positive opk!!!!

Abii - thanks for checking in :)
I still haven't got a positive opk and they don't really seem to be getting darker? So confused! I didn't get a full positive last month though and still fell pregnant so We have been bd every second day but will try to every day for the next 3 days cos this is my fertile window!!

Just did another opk and finally it seems to be getting darker :-D I'm going to test again in a couple of hours! Hopefully it means I will O tomorrow!

molgold and jbaby- thanks girls. FX you both O soon!

redrose - yay for a + OPK :happydance:. Get to BDing!

Yay for all the positive opk's:happydance: hope you ladies catch the eggy this month.

AF officially here! CD1 woot woot! You can add a :witch: to my name now Abii!

So depressed, at a friends baby shower, her second kid! My cousins pregnant too and my other friend is also pregnant with her second! Ugh I can't even have one :(

Confuzion- Im sorry hun:( :hugs: keeping my fx'd that this is your month though

Liz- :hugs::hugs: you will soon I just know it:flower:

AF arrived today for me. So on to May...

Good luck everyone still waiting to test:flower:

Sorry yellowduck. CD1 for both of us today, eh? On to May it is...

I got my positive opk yesterday afternoon :-D so expecting I either O'd last night or will today! Bring on the tww!!

So upset but , managing to pull my self together, basically sil got preggo on first cycle with coil out! Luckily shes so nice and it is her first so I am happy for her I just wish we could share the experience together

Maybe you will catch the egg next cycle and won't be too far behind her :) fx!!
Sorry you are feeling down today :-( xx

If I am still getting really strong positive opk's (second day now) does that mean I haven't O'd yet?

Well u dont ovulate until 12 to 48 hours after the start of the surgeso if u got a positive yesterday u might ovulate today or even tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->