• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March/April Spring bee's

I'm getting sad cause what if it's just an indent... Ugh. I've seen so many people get blaring pos at 8DPO and I feel like if I was pregnant it should be blaring by now :(

You're starting to drive yourself nuts already, Liz! A blaring test at 8dpo would be rare!! :) I understand the impatience, though, and just wanting to KNOW!!

Im sorry British Mummy:hugs: I hope you get your bfp this cycle

Redrose- Its good that you dont have a kidney infection:thumbup: hopefully the slipped disk is a sign of a bubs:)

Liz- I do see a line on your test, I edited it to make sure but I do see it.
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/imageedit_13_3984418440_zps0a11bee3.gif
The line is too thick imo to be the indent, I think its the start of your bfp so maybe go get a frer?
You wont get a blaring positive at 8dpo, you are still very early and anyone who gets a blaring positive at 8dpo must of implanted super early:thumbup:

Liz, this graph might make you feel better about your test, it tells you the percent of people who got positives at 8dpo:thumbup:

Attachments

• chart-hpt-dpo-8-140312.jpg
    chart-hpt-dpo-8-140312.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 10
Omg I just got a stabbing like pain in my left side, then turned to intense af like cramps! Now ive tons of watery cm! Im hoping it was implantation!

I'm so emotional!! For the last 4 days, I've been really emotional and cry over everything! It's not myself because I normally PMS with a bad attitude and grumpyness which my dh always knows its coming.

I'm so emotional!!! I can't wait most of normal stuff I do because things will make me want to cry. Not counting on it as a symptom but its weird! lol

Ah thanks lAdies! I'm impatient now to see whT tomorrow's test will look like!

I'm getting sad cause what if it's just an indent... Ugh. I've seen so many people get blaring pos at 8DPO and I feel like if I was pregnant it should be blaring by now :(

I didn't get a VERY faint positive til 9dpo! 8dpo is still early!! Can't wait to see your next test :)

So I'm still getting cramping off and on. No more spotting though, anxious to test in the morning!

Playing with the photo tweeking programs on my iPad....

Pretty sure they are indents :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 5
Redrose- Yay, those sound like great symptoms:thumbup: I've also been having tons and tons of cm today, I had to put a panty liner on:blush:

babyvaughn- Awh:hugs: Im an emotional wreck too, I watched frozen for the first time 2 days ago and bawled my eyes out almost the whole first half of it, it was embarrassing lol, my dh kept asking if I was okay:dohh: I bet its a good sign for you:)

Liz- I really dont think they are indents but we will see tomorrow, I am excited for you to test:flower: even though you think they are indents, I think its the start of your bfp:)

Afm- I stated above that I have been having tons of cm today, so of course I tested..I was sure I saw a line
Here's the original
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/7dpohpt4_zpsd8ff0d03.jpg
And here's a slightly tweaked pic
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/ctp-127667-1395540861_zpsc996f2a3.jpg
What do you ladies think? I cant believe this is happening again..last cycle I got some very convincing evaps and Im terrified right now:nope:

I see a line abii! I also just took an evening test and it's a blaring BFN. I wish either my cramps would stop or I'd get a BFP :(

I'm pretty sure I see it too Abii! But when I try to zoom it gets all blurry :(

Im so nervous:( thank ladies, hopefully it'll get darker by tomorrow but for some reason I doubt it

I wish I could get a clear answer, these cramps are bothering me :(
And on 5DPO the rush of bright pink/red spotting scared the geebies out of me and that's when my cramps started, spotting was about two and a half days long.

Sorry Liz, I know how you feel:hugs: I hope you get your bfp tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->