March/April Spring bee's

I hope it bring a LOT more energy lol...I can't keep nursing children back to health if I can't be happy and bubbly lol

my little patients are not happy with me right now :nope:

I hope no signs means good signs for you, redrose! how are your temps looking?

aww little - are you a pediatric nurse or doc? funny what kids will pick up on, maybe one will ask you if you're preg!!

I hope no signs means good signs for you, redrose! how are your temps looking?

aww little - are you a pediatric nurse or doc? funny what kids will pick up on, maybe one will ask you if you're preg!!

nurse! I love the kids so much! they are my life!

If one of them asks me that ill take it as the best sign ever!!

they can definitely tell im not on top of my game today, but its ok! tomorrow will be better! :thumbup:

Ouchie ive achey pains er down there u know like af is here. Its like ive been kicked :/

I hope that's a good sign redrose! do you ever ache/have cramps like that so far before af? maybe it's signs of implantation!!

I used to have ouchy vagina pain when I was pregnant :) Like a dull kinda achey feeling

I used to have ouchy vagina pain when I was pregnant :) Like a dull kinda achey feeling

I also had it with my son but I dont remember the 2ww because we were on a ttc break so I only remember a few things as I wasnt paying attention.
Did u get these cramps in the 2ww? Im questioning wether I ovulated I got a positive opk but v briefly ewcm has been gone for awhile now replaced witu creamy cm but the cramps r like ovulation or af. Im just hoping I havent missed o as we havent bd since sunday! Lol

I don't remember the tww with my first two...I wasn't crazy then,lol...I did have some during my tww last cycle (which unfortunately ended in an early mc) but I think it could be a good sign if its not normal during your cycles. I don't know if its hormones or blood flow increasing but I can say its a specific type of pain and I personally have only felt it during pregnancy. But we are all so different, I'm sure there are ladies who feel it every month.

I usually get cramps at random times during my cycle, but throbbing pain there is only ever pregnancy or af for me.. oh god please let this be it! I had a sharp pain in my right so It could be from that. There is a possibility im 6dpo but im sure its 5

Hope you all are having a wonderful day! I feel much better! Still have a headache and (sorry if tmi) but a crap ton of creamy CM....so weird for me and kind of grossing me out....any advice on that one?

Thanks all!

:dust: to everyone! have a FANTASTIC FRIDAY! :thumbup:

so glad you're feeling better, littlegirl! re: your cm tonnage - I think that's a good sign - the cervix and uterus kinda 'plumping up' to support the little bean!! I don't know if it happens this early, but everyone seems to think that a multitude of cm is a good thing! everything you're having so far is great!! :thumbup:

I'm cranky today - my temp took a nosedive and I don't know what to think. It spiked 1-2dpo, tanked 3-4dpo. Shouldn't it stay high post-O even if we didn't concieve?? no idea what to think. But it's successfully made me cranky for the day.:growlmad:

so glad you're feeling better, littlegirl! re: your cm tonnage - I think that's a good sign - the cervix and uterus kinda 'plumping up' to support the little bean!! I don't know if it happens this early, but everyone seems to think that a multitude of cm is a good thing! everything you're having so far is great!! :thumbup:

I'm cranky today - my temp took a nosedive and I don't know what to think. It spiked 1-2dpo, tanked 3-4dpo. Shouldn't it stay high post-O even if we didn't concieve?? no idea what to think. But it's successfully made me cranky for the day.:growlmad:

Thanks for the info!...to be honest its grossing me out :wacko:

Sorry to hear about your temps!:hugs:...did they tank to below the coverline or what?

thanks - yeah - below coverline this morning. Coverline is 97.9 and here are my temps:
1dpo - 98.0
2dpo - 98.5
3dpo - 98.1
4dpo - 97.8

found info on a secondary estrogen surge, but I wouldn't think that would cause 2 days of dips. I can't find much else. :(

thanks - yeah - below coverline this morning. Coverline is 97.9 and here are my temps:
1dpo - 98.0
2dpo - 98.5
3dpo - 98.1
4dpo - 97.8

found info on a secondary estrogen surge, but I wouldn't think that would cause 2 days of dips. I can't find much else. :(

Mine go up and down after O too though....last month I was on the coverline twice and dipped below once....then they went back up! never got an implantation dip or anything that would lead me to believe that happens....but who knows...could be your thermometer?! gotta check all of the possibilities!

I think you will see another spike tomorrow and be above your coverline like it's nothing :thumbup:

fingers crossed for you! and Hey since this hasn't ever happened to you before maybe its a REALLY good sign!!!!! :hugs:

extra :dust: your way love!

It has happened, unfortunately and I have yet to be preggo. This month is mirroring Feb so far and that was my most frustrating month, though I O'ed much later that month. Fingers crossed - after thinking about it a bit more, even though yesterday's temp was lower than 2dpo, it was higher than 1dpo. So it's really just today that's annoying. Hopefully I will get a spike back tomorrow.

can't stress about it b/c I can't control it, right? come on little beaner!

It has happened, unfortunately and I have yet to be preggo. This month is mirroring Feb so far and that was my most frustrating month, though I O'ed much later that month. Fingers crossed - after thinking about it a bit more, even though yesterday's temp was lower than 2dpo, it was higher than 1dpo. So it's really just today that's annoying. Hopefully I will get a spike back tomorrow.

maybe its your implantation dip....it can happen way early sometimes! I have seen charts on FF that look like that!

don't get too down! Keep being awesome and good things will come to you! I know it!! :hugs::flower:

maybe its your implantation dip....it can happen way early sometimes! I have seen charts on FF that look like that!

don't get too down! Keep being awesome and good things will come to you! I know it!! :hugs::flower:

:hugs:aww, thank you so much! I'm actually feeling better now. I have a hard time staying cranky. :) DH is delivering lunch soon, too, and food ALWAYS makes me happy! :munch:

1dpo - 98.0
2dpo - 98.5
3dpo - 98.1
4dpo - 97.8

You really can't tell anything from a day or two of temperatures - it is only the overall look that tells you anything at all! You will know more in a few days, and there isn't a ton you can do with the info until then.. So frustrating, am I right?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->