March/April Spring bee's

fingers crossed for all of us!!!
GL ladies! really hoping we get our BFPs next week! (or the following week for some of you)

Oh man.... There's O'n everywhere!!!! Good luck ladies!!! Have tons of fun;)

This is definitely going to be a long tww.....I'm only 3dpo and imagining symptoms already :-S give me strength!! Lol

This is definitely going to be a long tww.....I'm only 3dpo and imagining symptoms already :-S give me strength!! Lol

I honestly believe that any symptoms before implantation (and some after, for sure!) are psychosomatic. I know a lot of women have sworn they felt something, but I felt EVERY SYMPTOM IN THE BOOK one month when I was really getting caught up in symptom spotting.

It is SO hard not to symptom spot though...

5 dpo here and ive had cramps every day since I ovulated

Is that a good sign? Its so intense every day lol

I dunno but I've read quite a few people having that as a symptom from the beginning so hopefully it is for us!!

I woke up feeling light headed and nauseous and have cramps...but I'm only 2DPO maybe 3DPO at MAX....so probably just getting sick with some kind of bug...such a bummer to actually get sick while you are waiting to feel sick for other reasons

Hi girls! how's it going today?

littlegirl - I was nauseous on Tuesday for quite awhile, which would have been 1dpo. I try to chalk most everything up to the surge of progesterone before there could possibly be implantation. I'm on another thread with a woman who has done a ton of research too and she said she found some sites that said that - all signs would mimick being preg, but it's usually just progesterone. If that helps anyone stay a little more sane! It's certainly helping me!!
PS your temps look awesome!

ichick - I'm sorry AF got you - did she come full force later?

kallie - your temps look great too! any symptoms?

afm - 3dpo here and nothing to report! hugs & dust to all! :hugs:

Wish2BMom - Actually no, she has not come full force yet. So far I have no more spotting. She is fully do on Easter. The spotting was a little different then usual. The first day(two days ago) it was light pink with a small tissue thingy. The second day(yesterday) was dark brown with a small tissue thingy. Nothing over night, which would usually be when the flood gates from middle-earth open. I took a test(frer), BPN. I guess I will just have to wait a little more and see what happens. All my cramping and attitude are all the same as if I will start. We will see

Hi girls! how's it going today?

littlegirl - I was nauseous on Tuesday for quite awhile, which would have been 1dpo. I try to chalk most everything up to the surge of progesterone before there could possibly be implantation. I'm on another thread with a woman who has done a ton of research too and she said she found some sites that said that - all signs would mimick being preg, but it's usually just progesterone. If that helps anyone stay a little more sane! It's certainly helping me!!
PS your temps look awesome!

ichick - I'm sorry AF got you - did she come full force later?

kallie - your temps look great too! any symptoms?

afm - 3dpo here and nothing to report! hugs & dust to all! :hugs:

I figured it was either that or I ate something bad...lol either way no fun! But hopefully I will wake up tomorrow morning feeling GREAT! :thumbup:

We will see!

Thanks for the support though:flower: it honestly means a lot :hugs:

ichick - I'm trying REALLY HARD not to squeal for you - could be IB!!! FX'ed!! and I think it takes at least 3 days after that for a BFP? I'm sure you've done ALL the research and I'm not telling you anything new.

littlegirl - HA! so funny, you met malinko in another post - she's the one who did all of that research that I was referring to for progesterone. She's a sweetie. I hope you feel better tomorrow too OR, hey, could be that you just started feeling nauseous from day 1 and you'll get your BFP! I'm sure crazier things have happened!!

kallie - let us know if anything new and different pops up!

Wish2BMom - Thank you! I will keep you all posted.

Wish2BMom- Im sure its not pregnancy related...think I might be coming down with something *dang it* Im exhausted and now have a splitting headache! and yes she is great! I absolutely love this site and all of you! I was ttc for 10 cycles before I joined and it has been the best thing I have done yet! This cycle while we were :sex: I was actually able to just relax and have some fun!

Talk about therapy! haha Thank the lord! :flower:

I am maybe 3 dpo, and on night shift and felt quite nauseous for a bit.. maybe something I ate or progesterone surge? Will have to wait and see

I am maybe 3 dpo, and on night shift and felt quite nauseous for a bit.. maybe something I ate or progesterone surge? Will have to wait and see

JOIN THE CLUB!!!!!!!!! I am on days but going through the SAME thing....no fun! but hopefully its a good sign for us both! :thumbup:

Wish2BMom- Im sure its not pregnancy related...think I might be coming down with something *dang it* Im exhausted and now have a splitting headache! and yes she is great! I absolutely love this site and all of you! I was ttc for 10 cycles before I joined and it has been the best thing I have done yet! This cycle while we were :sex: I was actually able to just relax and have some fun!

Talk about therapy! haha Thank the lord! :flower:

for real - I adore this site and the people I've met. :hugs:
i'm sorry you're feeling so crappy!! but not sorry if it means other things! :winkwink:
(sorry - totally touting 'be sane' and then baiting others to not be!! haha)

can't wait to see what tomorrow brings for all of us!

5 dpo here and no signs, ive got on off cramps but I always do im hoping no signis a good sign. I don't have sore boobs and usually I do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->