March/April Spring bee's

Ill join. This seems better not doing it alone...

My name is Rayne, I am currently on Cycle #74, TTC since 2/2008, I tested today (10dpo) BFN, AF is due on 4/20. Praying so hard for cycle #74

Wow cycle 74 :-( that must be hard! Fx for you!! X

Yes, it's a long time. Thank you for the love

Ill join. This seems better not doing it alone...

My name is Rayne, I am currently on Cycle #74, TTC since 2/2008, I tested today (10dpo) BFN, AF is due on 4/20. Praying so hard for cycle #74

Hey good luck! I see from your signature that you will be using Letrazole, Rayne - I don't think I've heard of it before, though I had heard of Clomid. Hopefully it helps, big hugs from me

Thank you for the hug! Letrozole has less side effects and is out of your system before you are prego. It also doesn't thin your liner like clomid might. It's also supposed to send a direct message to your ovaries to send out a STRONG MATURE egg(s).

ichick - wow, #74 - GOOD LUCK to you!! I hope you get your sticky bean this month! Do you know what the issue has been thus far or still working that out?

redrose - so funny! good luck and don't harm him when it gets to the end of next week just so you can get to your tests!!

littlegirl - yeah, I feel like nausea and/or exhaustion is going to be my telltale sign. I experience most everything else for pms at one point or another!

1dpo today - temp rose up to 98 from 97.7 and I was VERY steady at 97.6-97.8 for the first 2 weeks, so 98 is out of the norm. Tested with an OPK too to be sure and got a negative, so officially in the tww now! Here's to staying sane!

Wish2BMom - Test showed 5 years ago that my husband swimmers weren't doing so good, and then we has test done recently and everything looked above normal. I had an HSG, it showed no blockage all clear. No PCOS. No reason to why we are not getting pregnant. My doc thought I wasn't O'ing regularly, however every time I start a cycle and test for O, I get a positive between day 10-14. We time the dtd before, during and after. :shrug: We are currently having fun, there's hardly any stress in that area. I used to not make it fun. Oh man! My poor husband. I am currently 11dpo and today is a low day. I am still holding on for hope

yellowduck & littlegirl87 - Thank you for the encouragement. I am new to this sight and have never been on any sight's like this. I can't believe I didn't get on here sooner. I feel this huge relief knowing I am not going through this alone. Thank you ladies!!

Ive had a bad day justto add to many in the last 2 weeks! I went for my pelvic ultrasound ajd she wouldn't even attempt scan me because I didnt drink enough water before going in! So pissed off my dh took time off work to take me, I did drimk wster a whole jug of water I couldnt drink anymore! Anyway they rescheduled for Friday I hope I havea nicer person!

ichick, redrose, AND everyone else - at least we have each other for support, right?

Kallie3000 - yes ma'am! we have each other in this. Thank you!!

PS - I am out this cycle, I just started spotting 11dpo 5 day early. I know you all might think implantation, but it all feels like AF. I am pretty sure it is. Bummer! Onward to the next.... just called in my second prescription for Letrozole.

Ichick - sorry AF arrived early :-( such a kick in the guts when it does!!

Redrose - sorry you had a bad day! That's stupid that she didn't even try and just told you no!

I have officially started the tww, so will see what happens in the coming weeks....

the big O happened! Temp spike today! WHEW....now the insanity of the TWW

Oh boy....

:dust: to all!

still waiting to O, i think FX it happens soon before DH leaves for a tour!!

Good moring! I am on my 3rd cycle TTC and plan on testing April 23rd. May I join?

Oh my gosh, this two week wait is going to be TOUGH! I'm going to test April 22nd or 23rd... I wish I could know now, bah!

Oh my gosh, this two week wait is going to be TOUGH! I'm going to test April 22nd or 23rd... I wish I could know now, bah!

I should say - Cycle 9, testing April 22nd, and REALLY HOPEFUL for some reason!

I should say - Cycle 9, testing April 22nd, and REALLY HOPEFUL for some reason!

It just seems like the perfect time of year and time for making babies!!

Good Luck!!

Fingers crossed for you! and lots of :dust: of course!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->