• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moaning Minnies United!

So pleased for you chick! I AM going to hold out.

Symptoms anyways???

xx

No symptoms. Just sore bbs and slight nausea when brushing my teeth this morning.

Omg!! My wifi isn't good so I'm posting now. Congrats!!!!!!

Hey paris :) nice to see you here! Hope you're having an amazing time.

I tested this morning, 12dpo. Bfn.

I'm really trying to stop myself from just breaking down to be honest. I told OH and he just looked so dissapointed, he tried to tell me it was still all going to work out but it didn't really help. I'm sorry this post is so depressing I just really feel that it's not gonna happen for us now, I know that's so silly because we've only really been in with a proper chance for 3 months and we timed them pretty badly but it seems so long now when I think about all of the ntnp times and how bad I felt every month then too. I can't even be bothered to get all pepped up for next month :cry: I think I wanted this month so bad for so many reasons and now I just can't be bothered with it all.

Thank you for being awesome girls :hugs:

How are you both today?? xxx

Aww. D. :hugs: Don't give up, hun. Is your OH up for complete ttc? Or does he not like you using opk and stuff like that? Maybe you can try temping this month? And besides youre not out until the bitchy witch arrives. :hugs:

Thank you P. I'm very excited and nervous. Hubby is the same. :haha: I just told him yesterday.. Except he doesn't trust the home tests and says he'll feel more confident after a blood test. :Dohh: Men.

I'm a little worried this morning b/c my sore bbs are gone and my waking temp is 98.3, .3 degrees lower than yesterday's. AF is supposed to be here today or tomorrow. I really hope I don't have an early mc, or any mc for that matter. I keep praying for this little bean to be safe. :cloud9:

Thank you Charlie :)

OH says he doesn't wanna put any pressure on us by actually ttc. Although I don't know exactly how that could be, we've basically been ttc for this cycle definitely and I was in with a good chance the two before!

Which days did you dtd if you don't mind me asking??

I'm sure that everything is fine with the lil one charlie :hugs: have you tested again?? I've heard that it's normal for symptoms to come and go!

Thanks. I'm trying to be positive, but there's so many negative threads in first tri. It really scares me. :/ I'm trying to avoid them now. Lol. We didn't bd much at all this cycle. I really thought I was out. According to FF I ovd on CD16, we only bd'd on CD13 and CD14. I really thought we had missed it. Lol.

Yo should try temping! It really helps. Maybe you can talk to oh about it? Or you can talk to him about just bding every other day? It sucks when ttc bc it feels like everything is timed and mechanical. We just stuck mostly to ntnp.

I've been trying to post but the wifi here sucks the big one lol so I've got to make it short!

Congrats again C!!! I'm sure everything is fine :) don't worry!

And D, you aren't out! Stay positive :hugs:

Ladies my whole effin face is sunburnt lol swam in the ocean yesterday and got pushed by a giant wave. Nearly face planted into the sand lol having a great time! Going to shower now and wash the sand off lol then it's time for dinner! It's so nice to be away from the snow!

:rofl: that is too funny. Wish I was there with you. I bet the water is nice and warm. I live really closetip the beach, but the water is always sooooo cold!

Thanks charlie :)

The witch got me! So yay for new cycle. It's exactly what I needed after that bfn, although I am so so gutted to not have my October baby :cry: little bit jealous there C ;) :hugs:

Paris - looks like we're gonna be doing the next cycle together. Please make this the one! I hope you're having an amazing time in the sea... :haha: th sunburned face bit made me giggle! You're gonna have something to do waiting to OV now anyways... shed your skin ;)

Oh and I'm gonna find some green tea this cycle. I've got my :gun: for any witch that tries to get me!

Aww. Sorry D :hugs: you'll definitely have a beautiful November baby. He can be a turkey baby! :cloud9:

Ladies.... I've gone a bit signature crazy... I think I have an addiction! :wacko:

I'm so glad we'll be doing the next cycle together D :hugs: I wouldn't want to go through it with anyone else!

We're going to a place called Saona Island tomorrow and we get to go snorkeling and hold starfish!! Lol I'm so excited. It's a whole day long excursion but it'll be nice to leave the resort for a bit. Can't believe it's already Friday. Coming home on Monday :( I do not want to go back to the snow!! Lol or work lol

Awww. Sounds like all the fun is ending on Monday for all of us. Lol. I start work monday. :/ Oh well. It's money. :haha:

I'm so glad we'll be doing the next cycle together D :hugs: I wouldn't want to go through it with anyone else!

We're going to a place called Saona Island tomorrow and we get to go snorkeling and hold starfish!! Lol I'm so excited. It's a whole day long excursion but it'll be nice to leave the resort for a bit. Can't believe it's already Friday. Coming home on Monday :( I do not want to go back to the snow!! Lol or work lol

Missing you paris :hugs: And I'm really glad we can go through it together :) I'm getting so scared that I won't be able to get my :bfp: But we'll get thanksgiving babies (even if we don't celebrate it over here)! Enjoy your last few days in the sun sweetie!

CD3. Is there a emoticon for suicide?? Just kidding... Still got AGES yet though :dohh:

charlie - how are you? Symptoms so far? I Love the picture and so what if you've gone signature crazy, tell the world! Eden Lee is such a cute name too :)

AF still here. Hoping she departs soon... She's here with a vengeance this month though. I'll take it if it means it's my last month of her for a while though. I have some green tea. I don't think I'll drink it every day because it makes me wanna throw up but I'll definitely try and consume as much as possible. Still no temping or OPKing though. Sigh.

Good luck! I know you'll get it. :hugs: no symptoms. Just sore nips. Got a 2-3 on a cb digi last night. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->