Moaning Minnies United!

I'm so made up for you, hoping to join you soon :hugs:

paris, you're back tomorrow! And we can start the journey together properly. I really want it for both of us :dohh:

It's the 12th... Today I was supposed to be testing... Obviously I wouldn't have but I'm stupid enough to cave. Oh well. Will have no choice but to wait next cycle. I'm not buying a pee stick unless absolutely necessary.

Back home. I'm back at work! Can't believe I am sitting here. :( I still need to take the pics off my camera, but I'll post some in here later today or tomorrow!

Oh well, big moment is about the happen. Officially getting rid of the "Waiting to Try" and changing it back to TTC! :cloud9: This is our month D! :hugs:

Woohoo!! Officially TTC again! and it begins tonight. Muahahahaha ;)

Happy Valentines Day girls :hugs:

I had a lovely breakfast in bed today :) Awwww.

This cycle's :sex: started for me this morning... So we're in the running paris now! Only 11 more whole days until I OV :) I can't wait to see the pictures.

I sent OH out to fetch green tea for me earlier and he came back with this weird Australian drink saying he thinks I'll prefer it. What an idiot :dohh: I had to explain that it was for fertility :haha:

Oh and paris, there's a thread of girls that C & I waited the 2ww out with last time, we re-made a new one for girls who were still ttc this month:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/878370-war-witch-campaign.html

didn't know if you wanted to pop over. It's only just started :thumbup:

Thanks for the invite D :flower:

I've got another thread going in the TTCAL forum and am loving the ladies in there! I think I'll just stick to that thread and this one. There are too many to follow! :haha:

I am in such a great mood! :dance: Sad to be away from the beach but so happy to be back to TTC.

It's Valentine's Day :kiss: and DH and I will be going out for a nice dinner :cloud9: We were going to go see a movie, but there isn't really anything good out right now. I wanted to see something mushy :haha: and the only one that is like that is "The Vow" and it looks lame. :p So just dinner and then some :sex:

Very jealous of the breakfast in bed! That is really sweet. What did he make you?? Mmm I suddenly got a craving for pancakes. lol

I know what you mean about the thread thing :haha: I've got about 12 on a roll!

It's great that you're feeling happy. I think I'mma take this cycle like it's cycle one again with optimism and the naive attitude that ANYTHING can get you preggers ;)

I dragged OH to see The Vow yesterday! It was pretty bad but I have a thing for Channing Tatum so it was an excuse to stare at a hot guy for 2 hours :blush:

I had greek yoghurt with honey and then this french toast thing that OH is SO good at! 'Twas delicious.

I've just noticed that our cycles should be pretty similar this time, although I'll be testing later I think. So excited again.

Same here. I'll test as soon as I'm late ;)

The trip did a world of good! I don't feel stressed and I didn't even think of TTC while away. And you're right! We should be OV'ing around the same time. That must be a good omen... it's a sign that we are meant to do this cycle together and get our BFPs! :hugs:

DH and I are going to BD every other day until I get my positive OPK, and then we'll do it every day until I get my temp rise. The egg will be caught this month!

Hmm... you can send your OH over to my place in the morning. :haha: That breakfast sounds delicious!!

I think you're gonna get a bfp very soon again sweetie! I wanna do the smep plan but it just wouldn't work with OH's work arrangement thingy.

Never mind I think we'll just BD randomly until ewcm, then step it up. I am however making the conscious decision not to dtd as soon as I get ewcm but wait til I have lots. I think that's the mistake I made last time. We BD but then the day after I got more nad OH couldn't be bothered :dohh: I need to remember that my body knows best :haha:

Anyway if you want my OH at your house feel free! We had a real argument last ngiht for the first time in forever :cry: we're okay now and everything but it even resulted in seperate beds :haha:

Oh and little miss cheerleader is back... Positive attitude in hand.

GIVE ME A 'B'
GIVE ME A 'F'
GIVE ME A 'P'

WOOOH... BFP!

Sounds like a good plan D! I really hope we both get our BFPs this month. :hugs:

I guess I'm pretty lucky... DH is up for BD'ing all the time :haha: He's definitely got the stronger drive. I just love how supportive he's being though... He knows how sad I was after the mc and he is being so positive that it'll stick this time. Bless him! I tried explaining the SMEP plan to him because the month I got my BFP, we BD'd almost every day. So last night he asked if he needs to stop his "alone sex" :haha: soon. I said we'll just BD every other day for now so since we did it last night, he can alone sex today. He's all, "no no. I can hold out you know. We can BD every day if you want." LOL Such a great man. I'm very lucky. Sometimes I can't believe we've been together since 1999. LOL

Oh no! A fight on Valentine's Day??! :growlmad: Separate beds?! It sounds horrible but I like to sleep alone. DH is such a snorer :haha: If I don't fall asleep first, then I won't sleep. I stay up all night listening to him snore. He sounds like a foghorn :rofl: I swear, he's directing ships in his sleep. I'd probably pick a fight just so we'd sleep in separate beds. LOL jk!

I'm glad to hear it's worked itself out though. Every couple has arguments! It shows alot when you both can resolve it quickly like you and OH did. The couples that "hold grudges" and stay angry are the ones that always seem to have troubles. Have lots and lots of make up :sex: lol

DH and I spent a nice, relaxing Valentine's Day. We were going to go out for dinner, but after getting in late from our trip Monday night and coming right into work Tuesday morning, I was exhausted. We grabbed some chinese food on the way home from work and just went home. We were trying to "set the mood" but we had NO candles. :haha:

On our TV we have this "fireplace channel" so when you put it on that channel, it's got a roaring, crackling fire. So we turned that on! LOL We both couldn't stop laughing :haha: It was so funny. We kept making jokes that we were "sitting by the fireplace" :rofl: I love silly nights where you just laugh with your DH.

We did get some great BD'ing in too :blush:

I'm at work and totally can't concentrate. I am not motivated to work!

I'm currently online window shopping -- looking at boots. lol :haha: All winter boots are like 80% off. Why not order some for next year? .... ok, must. stop. shopping.

just checking in really quickly... Will reply properly later!!

love you girlies :)

I've got a dentist appointment today to get my teeth cleaned. I HATE the dentist! :p All those drill sounds freak me out.

Figured I might as well get this cleaning in while I'm still waiting to O. I think I've got a cavity though :( Which means I'll need to go back and get it filled.

Effin dentist! (%*@()$*@()*$ :haha:

I've got a cavity :( Boooooooo. I'm going back in tomorrow morning at 10am to get it filled.

I spoke to the dentist about getting pregnant and he said it was definitely a good idea to visit him now. Apparently pregnancy hormones can affect your gums and even cause gingivitis! Crazy.

Sorry about the cavity paris, that sucks for you. You're lucly to get it sorted right away. It takes ages here to get another apt.

It must be crazy to know that you met your OH in another millenium, I feel like OH and I have been together a lifetime now but I have to remind myself that it's really not that long. Time flies I guess ;)

:haha: the fireplace channel sounds really funny. Can you get it on sky? OH was working but we enjoyed the day after together instead, he cooked me dinner and I made him watch one born every minute, he kept making sarcastic comments, some of which were funny. However when he said "childbirth... so easy a woman can do it" he got a little slap. He'll be a nightmare when I finally get to give birth.

Don't you think that BDing at this time of the cycle is the best because there's no pressure to catch the egglet?? We need to get the seamless panties back out I think! They may not be most attractive but I'm sure the OHs wouldn't care!

I *think* I'm cd 10... but my ticker is disagreeing. If I got af on the 8th is that right? Or am I being dim? If I count it on my hands it makes sense. But mathematically it doesn't. Mind boggle.

I'm glad that I'm getting it fixed right away. Its nice -- my dentist office is open every second Saturday and just happens to be open this Saturday. While I was there yesterday, they were doing reminders calls to patients who had appointments on Saturday (a 48 hour reminder). Well, lucky for me.. a bunch of people cancelled so they were able to fit me right in!

DH and I started dating when we were 16 lol and that was in 1999. We did break up for a few years while he was out of town going to college but somehow we ended up getting back together! I think we met again at a mutual friend's party... and we ended up :sex: LOL! I don't really remember but I'm happy it happened! :haha:

I'm not sure what "Sky" is... is that some sort of cable or satellite provider? The fireplace channel is definitely hilarious! We also have an aquarium channel (fish swimming around) and a sunset channel! LOL! :rofl: So funny.

It sounds like you had a wonderful day-after-Valentines-Day! :flower: LOL Your OH sounds so funny! I would have given him a slap as well. You should have responded with something like... "childbirth... so hard a man can't do it" or something lol

BD'ing right now is just fun. I think you're right, it is better because there is no pressure!

I love my seamless panties! I wear thongs all week to work and sometimes I don't want to wear them anymore. There's only so much butt floss you can wear until you crave a good ol' pair of seamless panties. I normally sleep in mine, with a t-shirt lol Seamless panties are lucky. That's it! They are coming out this weekend, white ones! :haha:

Hmm.. if you got AF on the 8th, I'd say you are CD10 today. I think. Now you got me all confused. LOL I got AF on the 5th and I'm CD13 today. It's going by so quickly! Another week until O time... then the dreaded TWW.

:dance:

I am so addicted to a song right now!! I heard this song while in the Dominican and just can't stop listening to it. It makes me swwoooooooooooooooooooonnn. :haha:

I seriously need to learn Spanish. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNN7NTl83cI

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"