***November 2019 Babies!***

Glad to see everyone is moving along and doing well!

I haven’t thrown up for nearly 3 weeks and food is getting easier to eat in general. I did almost throw up two nights ago, but that was from an IBS-M flare up. It’s been way worse that it ever was with DD. I usually just have IBS-D and I have that under control by eating smaller portions with lower fat content. Pregnancy always makes it act up though, and I cycle. It’s been the worst part of this pregnancy so far. I was hoping it would improve once I could eat better, but nope. I’m going to try a low fodmap diet and see if that helps.

My anatomy scan is next Tuesday. Expecting all to go well since all tests were negative and low risk (NIPT, NT, first and second trimester screening). There’s always that you never know feeling, but the tests definitely help. The baby kicks help too.

Time really is flying! Hope all goes well for everyone with upcoming tests and ultrasounds <3

I'm so uncomfortable, baby has had a massive growth spurt this week and I was this size at 32 weeks with my second! I'm not even half way there yet I'm only 18 weeks! I'm going to pop if baby boy keeps growing! I hope he follows me, I was 6lb 6.... his dad was almost 10lb.. HELP lol x

AirBrush_20190607100944.jpg

I’m super uncomfortable too. It’s already tough to get up and down. The tail bone pain is excruciating. I get exhausted from simple tasks. I really need to make sure I keep my water intake up. Planning to start prenatal yoga back up this weekend. Hoping that helps some. I did it all 2nd and 3rd tri with my first and I didn’t have any of these issues with her. I was still quite flexible and movement was easy on up to almost 42 weeks.

I’m super uncomfortable too. It’s already tough to get up and down. The tail bone pain is excruciating. I get exhausted from simple tasks. I really need to make sure I keep my water intake up. Planning to start prenatal yoga back up this weekend. Hoping that helps some. I did it all 2nd and 3rd tri with my first and I didn’t have any of these issues with her. I was still quite flexible and movement was easy on up to almost 42 weeks.

Oh bless you it's good you stayed as fit and flexible in your last 2 pregnancies mind! I struggle with any sort of fitness, my joints are like an old ladys! I suffer with fibromyalgia which is something I didn't have in previous pregnancies so it's made this one double as difficult, that and the fact I'm already 3rd trimester size in terms of comparing with my previous babies! A huge bump is quite a struggle for me, I'm only small and I feel like bump makes up 70% of my body right now lol!

I'm so uncomfortable, baby has had a massive growth spurt this week and I was this size at 32 weeks with my second! I'm not even half way there yet I'm only 18 weeks! I'm going to pop if baby boy keeps growing! I hope he follows me, I was 6lb 6.... his dad was almost 10lb.. HELP lol x

View attachment 1062358

Haha I’m in the same boat. I am HUGE. When people ask my due date and I say November they are shocked.

Perfect anatomy scan today even though baby boy was a bit uncooperative. Tech said he was the most active of all her babes for the day :haha:

I'm with you, ladies! I'm so much bigger earlier this go round. I am at least 5ish weeks ahead of what it was like with my son (At 14 weeks with this one I looked like I did at 19/20 weeks with my first son) I'm currently 17.5 weeks and I'd say I look more like 24 weeks. I can only imagine what the last tri will look like, lol.

Lesondemavie, congrats on a perfect anatomy scan! Sounds like you've got a mover on your hands! Haha.
I'm so antsy for mine! Two more weeks.

Other than waiting for my scan, nothing remarkable here. Tailbone and hip pain, severe constipation. Feel the baby move around occasionally, but not yet daily. Probably have a couple more weeks until I can feel it very consistently.

@MissDoc Omg what is the tailbone pain?!?! I have it and I even made a thread on it yesterday, it almost feels bruised to touch but it radiates to my hips and up my right side. I have sciatica and thought it was part of that but I had sciatica with my first and never had tail bone pain lol

Can I join? I’m 18+6 today due on 8th November. I have my anatomy scan on the 24th June so not long to wait. I’m very nervous in case somethings wrong.

This is my third baby.

Welcome bob. Chances are everything is fine. If it’s not you’ll deal with it then. The worries are always there but try to put your attention elsewhere. There’s nothing you can do now but wait and hope for the best <3

Tail bone pain is different. No sciatica here but the tail bone pain can be excruciating. I didn’t have this with my first either. It’s from all the hormones that make everything relax, which moves your pelvic floor and shifts your coccyx. You can try leaning forward when you sit. Reclining or leaning back puts pressure on the area and makes it worse. Also try not to sit too long, get some exercise (walks will do and yoga can help), and use a sleep pillow. If it’s really bad you can try one of those doughnut seat cushions or a heating pad (for a short time).

Welcome bob. Chances are everything is fine. If it’s not you’ll deal with it then. The worries are always there but try to put your attention elsewhere. There’s nothing you can do now but wait and hope for the best <3.

Thanks so much for this. You are totally right there’s no point in worrying. It’s really hard as this is our last baby and it wasn’t planned and I’ve felt I’m going to jinx it by having a third as I already have 2 gorgeous healthy boys. I feel I can’t be lucky enough to have 3 straight forward pregnancies and healthy children surely as some people seem to have such an awful time. I will try to distract my thoughts though as you are totally right, worrying doesn’t change anything does it :)

On the bump front, my bump seems smaller than the last 2 times. I wonder if it was because I was more nauseous this time and it’s only just going away now so I actually lost weight at the beginning. Or maybe just carrying differently. This is mine at 19 weeks. I think I was all over bigger with the boys the last 2 times as I felt grazing helped the nausea but eating made it worse this time

9071F3C7-EBBD-42A6-BB2A-FF56DEDDCB14.jpeg

Lovely bump hun!! I'm 19 weeks and I'm the same size as I was at about 24 weeks with my second, and i was never this big with my first! I believe I'm carrying a dinosaur hahaha

Hi ladies. Loving the bump pictures. I finally had to make an announcement as this pregnancy im showing so much earlier. I had my blood drawn for genetic testing and won't get results until next week. Sorry I haven't had any tailbone pain. I do get some feet numbness if I sit in one spot too long. Anatomy scan in 3 weeks!

20190615_174425.jpg

I’m 20 weeks and the same size that I was with my daughter at 26 weeks, but 6lbs lighter. Everything seems droopier this time too :haha:

Left is 20 weeks with my daughter, right from this past Thursday
BD386712-7B50-493E-98CB-45E70A7AFD19.jpeg

Last week at 18 weeks, I've doubled in size again this week! Look at the difference from 16 weeks to 18 weeks, I'm going to be a whale!!

18weeks.jpg 16weeks.jpg

Good luck for tomorrow Hannah!

Ladies, I am SO jealous of all your bumps. I’ve got nothing, I’m definitely a tiny bit ‘thicker’ around my middle and by the end of the day I’m bloated. But when I wake up it’s all gone again. I’ve been really sick (still) so am still 10lbs lighter than when I started. I just want a bump!

Had a big day today, private gender scan and then a cervical length check at the hospital. I’m shattered, it was such a long day! Firstly, baby wouldn’t cooperate during the scan, the tech was great and took about 30-40mins trying to get baby to turn for a potty shot! No doubt about it, baby is a boy! I thought I’d be disappointed as I REALLY wanted a girl and I’m only having one baby so I thought I’d be sad I wouldn’t get my girl. But I’m not at all. He’s so cute and already has this cute little personality and I can’t wait to meet him! He was yawning, waving, had his legs crossed the whole time except for the last minute where he started jumping up and down on my placenta like a trampoline in protest at being prodded and finally flashed us his goods! lol

I then went to mothercare in between appointments and spent a ridiculous amount of money on boy clothes (£100 for like, 5 outfits and a few muslins!)

Then off to the hospital for my cervical length check which took another 30 mins as she couldn’t find it! She wrote in my notes ‘very difficult cervix’, she had to get a colleague to come find it in the end and even she struggled. Baby was sat with his legs perfectly crossed again, completely chilling out! lol
3 weeks until my anatomy scan now which doesn’t seem too long to wait. I got a doppler a few days ago for these in between scan bits and can find it really easily for the reassurance!

Hope you’re all well!

Meet Henry!

32E91600-F696-423C-B14B-AF75838E0920.jpeg

@Cinderella Omggggg Henry ♡ super cute! There seems to be a wave of boys due November! Boys are amazing hun they really are, my little George is forever kissing my bump and telling us he cant wait to meet his little brother, I always expected boys to not be as loving, but they are, even as they get older!

Difficult cervix lol! I hope it's not that difficult when it comes to actually dilating! Your gonna want little Henry out!! ♡

Awww congrats Cinderella! Dont worry one day you will just pop and have your bump. And it really happens overnight.

Sooooo many boys on this thread. I'll be happy with either but I know DH really wants to have a boy. We have a boy name picked out already. Just need to find some girl names! I already gave DD my favorite girl name!

Cant wait for all the anatomy scans coming up! We are like 5 months away. I feel like its flying by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->