• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**November Babies Thread**

Aww, congrats on 2 months! :hugs:
Zach and I will have been together for 2 years on December 19th but it really just feels like yesterday! I kind of feel like my life is flying by! :wacko:

so how long have the rest of the november mummy's-to-be been with their BF/OH?
and if you're a STM2b how long have u been a STM?

1 year 4 months and 5 days according to my ticker lol!

whats hemorrhoids? i've just noticed my ticker says that i have them...do i?!

You'll know if you have them!
It'll hurt like a bitch when you poo and will be uncomfortable to sit, you'd also probably bleed while going to the bathroom...

Not everyone gets them. I had a little spur of them when I had food poisoning around 30 weeks but haven't had anything like them since.

oh wow! i thought it was something to do with my bump...:dohh:
just googled it, i definitely do not have them! :lol:

I've got severe pains in my 'lady palace' like cramping/skin ripping pains. Does anyone know what this is? :cry: It hurts :(

Crotch lightening!

It's normal, but it does totally hurt. I believe it's just things softening/opening up for labor.

Crotch lightening!

It's normal, but it does totally hurt. I believe it's just things softening/opening up for labor.

Cheers hun, had it for quite a while now, it used to be bearable but whenever I get it now i literally have to drop onto my knees and nearly cry because of the pain :cry:
xx

Haha, crotch lightning. Ughh, those suck though! They hurt terribly :(

do you know though, crotch lightening totally describes how it feels! Like strikes of lightening..xx

I hate this being hyper aware of every. little. thing.
Stomach bothering me? Ah! Must be "clearing out"!
Little bits of back pain? Labor!

Anyone else have a hard time picturing this thing wiggling in them as a baby? I mean, there's definitely something in there...it's just hard to think that it'll be one of those cute little newborns when it comes out. :haha:

I hate this being hyper aware of every. little. thing.
Stomach bothering me? Ah! Must be "clearing out"!
Little bits of back pain? Labor!

Anyone else have a hard time picturing this thing wiggling in them as a baby? I mean, there's definitely something in there...it's just hard to think that it'll be one of those cute little newborns when it comes out. :haha:

Me!!!!!!

and me! was holding up a babygro to my bump the other day trying to picture the baby inside but i just couldn't..xx

Tori is nuts! She won't stop moving! It's funky seeing my tummy roll around. :wacko:

I have the opposite tonight Shannon, Finn is only doing little tiny wiggles...when I poke him a lot.

Silly babies.

Our babies are so silly.
I decided I'm not sitting for the rest of the night until I go to bed. Either going to be up and walking or bouncing. I've been so crampy the past 3 days though, really hoping something's going to happen. I'm going to take a walk when Zach gets back from his mom's house, she was kind enough to wash all of Tori's clothes. When I take my walk though I'll have one foot on the sidewalk and one foot on the gutter, hahaha. It's supposed to "help". It's cold out though and I'm going to be wearing flip flops. My feet are too fat to fit into my sneakers. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->