November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Onto round 12 for me...how depressing. I guess I'll put Nov 18th as my test date. I should be o'ing right around our 15 year anniversary! <3 (we're not married so we celebrate when we started dating, met when we were 16 :) )

Thinking about trying soy this cycle, any thoughts/advice?

Hugs Luna....we should really be TTC buddies as we're in the same cycle! Soy is a xenoestrogen, which means that its a mild estrogen, but you probably already know that! So, do you think your estrogen is low? Is that why you want to take soy? I'm just curious.

Here's hoping this month is AMAZING and we all get pregnant.

lorojovanos - I feel bad when I saw how long you've been trying for too. It just isn't fair. I will say a special prayer for you tonight, and all the ladies on here, that we finally get our deserved BFP since we've been so dedicated.

morasmum - thanks! I didn't know there was a temp dip before ovulation....interesting. My chart today suggests I haven't ovulated yet. We did the deed last night (lets just say it was perfunctionary and certainly not romantic) and we will try again tonight.

:flower:

Fezzie, you guys can be all romantic AFTER your bfp !
:hughs:

hi can i be added i got my + opk today so will officially testing on the 6th november. my sons 15th birthday xx

Hello ladies!! Please add me to November 1st! I hope I can hold off that long!! haha! Baby dust to all!!

I got my positive opk today at cd 9. Does that mean the next 24 to 48 hours I ovulate or 12 to 36 hours?? Well either way 3 to 4 days I'm getting busy! Does anyone o the same time every month or like me different every month?

It was one of those cheap o test to dollar tree! That's why so excited... I never get a opk on those things!!! It almost feels as good as taking a test and getting a BFP!!

levels only rose from 17 to 19 over three days... you can pretty much say that it's the end. Especially where the darkness of the tests peaked on Wednesday and has gotten lighter since.

I have to have an HSG as a prerequisite before insurance will cover the IUI so as soon as I'm done bleeding I will have that procedure done. Does anyone know if you can TTC the same month as HSG is done? Is there any risk of MC if it does happen?

Also - I mentioned to the nurse that I want to do a progesterone test around day 21-ish (depending on O) so I can see what the level is. And I also mentioned that I want to start progesterone like right after O... she said we can talk to the doctor about that one. Like why not? I think that may be a big issue of mine. Ironically (and coincidentally) I heard that b6 can help with progesterone. Well the nurse advised me to stop the super B-complex as they were unsure what other things were in it... and so I stopped that Tuesday after the blood draw and now here I am... hmmm

After HSG you carry on as normal. you might get a bit of spotting on the day and be a bit sore, but you carry on as normal. I'm sorry about your chemical, i had one in february and I've never felt so sad in my life. It's just cruel. Hang in there and just think that at least you CAN make a baby. big big :hugs:

levels only rose from 17 to 19 over three days... you can pretty much say that it's the end. Especially where the darkness of the tests peaked on Wednesday and has gotten lighter since.

I have to have an HSG as a prerequisite before insurance will cover the IUI so as soon as I'm done bleeding I will have that procedure done. Does anyone know if you can TTC the same month as HSG is done? Is there any risk of MC if it does happen?

Also - I mentioned to the nurse that I want to do a progesterone test around day 21-ish (depending on O) so I can see what the level is. And I also mentioned that I want to start progesterone like right after O... she said we can talk to the doctor about that one. Like why not? I think that may be a big issue of mine. Ironically (and coincidentally) I heard that b6 can help with progesterone. Well the nurse advised me to stop the super B-complex as they were unsure what other things were in it... and so I stopped that Tuesday after the blood draw and now here I am... hmmm

just read something else in your post!! doctor won't be able to give you progesterone until you have the 21 day test, so the nurse was right to say to wait. I was given progesterone by a private doctor WITHOUT a blood test and then the hospital gynae queried why i needed it. Soooo on friday i am having the 21 day test, to see if i ever needed anything at all. :shrug:

Hello everyone! I had my first IUI this morning! I feel ok. My official pregnancy testing date is November 6th, so can I join you guys?

:dust: to all!!

here i am, please add me for the 3rd November.

this is starting to get a bit old.......

:hugs: Oh Sholi, I know exactly how you feel! This is our 12th month trying. My friend started TTC#2 last month, and AF showed, and she told me she was so disappointed. I laughed and thought to myself "YOU'RE disappointed?"

Fezzie, my friend got pregnant with number 2 and she has a 18 month old. She told me she 'felt very sad' because she was pregnant and her son was still quite young, so she didn't want him missing out when the other baby arrived. It took all the strength in my body not to either 1. tell her where to go or 2. walk away and leave her standing there. Some people are just really insensitive and self centered. This is the same person who when i was very sick with depression, got together for a coffee and proceeded to talk about herself the ENTIRE time. Don't waste your time with people like that.

Onto round 12 for me...how depressing. I guess I'll put Nov 18th as my test date. I should be o'ing right around our 15 year anniversary! <3 (we're not married so we celebrate when we started dating, met when we were 16 :) )

Thinking about trying soy this cycle, any thoughts/advice?

don't be depressed Luna, i have high hopes for us both. We have been trying for the same time, except i have an extra cycle because i had two periods on January. it will happen:thumbup:

Hello everyone! I had my first IUI this morning! I feel ok. My official pregnancy testing date is November 6th, so can I join you guys?

Welcome Kat S,

It must be very exciting, how are you feeling?
I read in some other post that the actual procedure is quite quick.
How was your experience?

here i am, please add me for the 3rd November.

this is starting to get a bit old.......

:hugs: Oh Sholi, I know exactly how you feel! This is our 12th month trying. My friend started TTC#2 last month, and AF showed, and she told me she was so disappointed. I laughed and thought to myself "YOU'RE disappointed?"

Fezzie, my friend got pregnant with number 2 and she has a 18 month old. She told me she 'felt very sad' because she was pregnant and her son was still quite young, so she didn't want him missing out when the other baby arrived. It took all the strength in my body not to either 1. tell her where to go or 2. walk away and leave her standing there. Some people are just really insensitive and self centered. This is the same person who when i was very sick with depression, got together for a coffee and proceeded to talk about herself the ENTIRE time. Don't waste your time with people like that.

:hugs: Thanks for sharing, Sholi. Depression is a horrible beast. I battle with its sister, anxiety. Hopefully the TTC battle hasn't affected your mood too badly!

I battle it too. Surpsingly enough, I didn't need it while battling through Thyroid cancer with my Mom, 3 times, but once we reached 2.5 years of TTC, it proved too much to handle. It is hard when people are insensitive, or not in tuned with how others are feeling. My hubby is quite personal, and doesnt want all of our friends etc to know about our losess but last weekend, I went out with women in his family to a show. One of them is pregnant. This is her 5th pregnancy, as she continually losses them before first tri but still tells everyone the moment she knows shes expecting. EVERY single thing was because "Johannas pregnant." She had to show us her new water based nail polish, cant have a beer cause shes pergnant, cant be in the rain, in case she gets sick cause she pregnant, cant drive on the hwy, its too risky when shes pregnant, no one could eat beef while out for dinner cause shes pregnant. It's like, enough is enough already! When women behave like that, or similarily, I just want to climb into a hole...

Can I join? I am new to the site and I am going to try and wait to test on the 3rd or 4th.

Ooh, I just had another super positive OPK! So, last night at 7pm my OPK was just catching the surge, and now I am in full surge mode. We came home from work at lunch to BD since I'll probably ovulate sometime today or tomorrow, right? How exciting!

Welcome Kat S,

It must be very exciting, how are you feeling?
I read in some other post that the actual procedure is quite quick.
How was your experience?

Thanks for the welcome!

Yes, it was quick. I was surprised how quick! I felt one super quick cramp and then it was over. I've been home resting "just in case," but I feel fine.

Yah FEZZIE and ECHO!!!!!!!!! Go girls!!! FEZZIE- look at you summoning him home at lunch time. ECHO, do you need another opinion?

I am going nuts!!! Of course because I have no idea exactly when I ovulated ( we decided no opk's or temping this mnth), I think it was about a week ago, I am experiencing sooooo many symptoms ( which could be psych somatic!) But I dont know how I can possibly wait and test on nov 1st!!!! K here's whats been happening.......last fri and sat I had this unvelievable ach behind my pubic bone, just like a really heaavy feeling. That is gone now, but was replaced with such sore bb's, mostly on the outside and side, but also periodically on the nipples. ( So bad trhrough the night I couldnt sleep on my stomach!1) I feel nauseaous and have ZERO appetite...and am driving myself crazy!!! I want to test so bad, but there's no way anythng would show up, its way to early....aaaaaaa I hate the dreaded tww!!!!!:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->