November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Yay! I have a positive OPK (I think). The problem is, I didn't have a chance to test until 7pm, and yesterday I tested at 9am, so who knows when I started surging or for how long. We BD'd yesterday and today, and I guess we'll try tomorrow. My BBT was still low this morning.

What do you guys think? If my BBT was low today, any chance I ovulated late last night and only really had the one "shot" at pregnancy, so to speak (pardon the pun). Our timing has been spot on the last 11 months, so I'm trying to be realistic about this month too!

WELCOME Army:) Good luck testing!
FEZZIE- By looking at your chart and from what I know, you ovulate on the day before your temps rise. So I would say you are ovulating today!!!!! Yesterday and today are great hon, don't worry about it! Tomorrow for good measure:) Good luck girl:)

WELCOME Army:) Good luck testing!
FEZZIE- By looking at your chart and from what I know, you ovulate on the day before your temps rise. So I would say you are ovulating today!!!!! Yesterday and today are great hon, don't worry about it! Tomorrow for good measure:) Good luck girl:)

OH noooo, I just checked with DH, and we didn't do the deed yesterday (I forgot he was too tired). So it was three days ago (CD13), and then this morning (CD16). Hopefully I didn't ovulate until this afternoon but tomorrow would be best. Do you hear that, ovary? I am bummed.

So should I order b6 and b12?

Anyone have any advice about chasteberry?

Btw I'm SO OVER people on Facebook COMPLAINING incessantly about being pregnant and how they can't "wait for it to be over" seriously! I can't wait for it to BEGIN and STICK and then find the end... HAPPILY. I can't wait to throw up. To never be comfortable. To buy slip on shoes because I can't reach my feet to tie shoes. I'm SO over it.

Ok I'm done :)

So should I order b6 and b12?

Anyone have any advice about chasteberry?

Btw I'm SO OVER people on Facebook COMPLAINING incessantly about being pregnant and how they can't "wait for it to be over" seriously! I can't wait for it to BEGIN and STICK and then find the end... HAPPILY. I can't wait to throw up. To never be comfortable. To buy slip on shoes because I can't reach my feet to tie shoes. I'm SO over it.

Ok I'm done :)

I'm with ya babe:winkwink:
I have some chaseteberry which i was going to start this cycle til i discovered my last clomid cycle. You cannot take with with Clomid, I do know that

My friend (who is pg with #2) has been telling me about this book "Making Babies" by Sami David. So I sent her a picture tonight to ask if that was the right one and she replied that she already bought me a copy and its in the mail :) !
We've been friends since 3rd grade but she lives out of state now and we've lost touch over the years. We just don't talk or hang out as often. But she is truly a person with a heart of hold. So unselfish. I just love her to pieces.

you're still fine love, rest assured:)

I wish I could, thanks for trying to cheer me up. I will try to convince him to muster the troops tonight as well. We'll see what tomorrow's BBT brings. :( Damn, I can't believe its month 12.

Hello all. May I join your thread? We have been TTC #2 since Dec 2011. Had a suspected chemical in June. Avg cycle is 42 days with the longest at 50d and the shortest at 34d.

I am having blood tests done tomorrow to check for PCOS, insulin resistance, and thyroid issues. Very nervous but looking forward to having some answers.

Based on the average I will be testing 11/21 but might need to change the date depending on O day and test results.

Good luck to everyone this month!

Crystal5483...I'd say buy the B6 and B12 and try it. I've started B6 a few days ago to try to lengthen my LP.

Welcome 3Athena3

Onto round 12 for me...how depressing. I guess I'll put Nov 18th as my test date. I should be o'ing right around our 15 year anniversary! <3 (we're not married so we celebrate when we started dating, met when we were 16 :) )

Thinking about trying soy this cycle, any thoughts/advice?

FEZZIE- I'm with ya, 31 months and counting. It WILL happen for you hon:) For us both)
LUNA- I'm so sorry. (Hugs)

Im SUPPOSE to test 11/2... but i don't think ican hold off that long!?

So I'm a bit confused.Hoping someone can help me.I already take a prenatal with 800mg of folic acid but when I was looking at just folic acid at the store the pharmacist said "the more the better" and suggested i pick up the 800mg of just plain Folic acid.This seems like to much? I thought what was in the prenatal was enough

I think 800 is plenty, the minimum recommended is 400, I take multi with 400 plus an additional 400 :)

I'm allergic to prenatal vitamins (yup! It IS possible!) so I take a multi with 400mcg and a prescription of folic acid 1000mcg (prescribed by my FS) and a super b complex with 400mcg. My doctor thought the multi would have 800mcg so he already thought I was taking 1800mcg.

Thank you ladies! I'll just stick with the prenatals then.Crystal I'm glad to see you back and doing good! Hope this thread has as many or more BFPs as the October thread.

Yay! I have a positive OPK (I think). The problem is, I didn't have a chance to test until 7pm, and yesterday I tested at 9am, so who knows when I started surging or for how long. We BD'd yesterday and today, and I guess we'll try tomorrow. My BBT was still low this morning.

What do you guys think? If my BBT was low today, any chance I ovulated late last night and only really had the one "shot" at pregnancy, so to speak (pardon the pun). Our timing has been spot on the last 11 months, so I'm trying to be realistic about this month too!

Fezzie, i think you are fine !
It looks like there will be sperm waiting for the egg . Looking at your chart, could that be the dip before the temp shift?

FX !

So I'm a bit confused.Hoping someone can help me.I already take a prenatal with 800mg of folic acid but when I was looking at just folic acid at the store the pharmacist said "the more the better" and suggested i pick up the 800mg of just plain Folic acid.This seems like to much? I thought what was in the prenatal was enough
i take 500 mcg Folic Acid + 47 mg Iron :)

Onto round 12 for me...how depressing. I guess I'll put Nov 18th as my test date. I should be o'ing right around our 15 year anniversary! <3 (we're not married so we celebrate when we started dating, met when we were 16 :) )

Thinking about trying soy this cycle, any thoughts/advice?

Hugs Luna....we should really be TTC buddies as we're in the same cycle! Soy is a xenoestrogen, which means that its a mild estrogen, but you probably already know that! So, do you think your estrogen is low? Is that why you want to take soy? I'm just curious.

Here's hoping this month is AMAZING and we all get pregnant.

lorojovanos - I feel bad when I saw how long you've been trying for too. It just isn't fair. I will say a special prayer for you tonight, and all the ladies on here, that we finally get our deserved BFP since we've been so dedicated.

morasmum - thanks! I didn't know there was a temp dip before ovulation....interesting. My chart today suggests I haven't ovulated yet. We did the deed last night (lets just say it was perfunctionary and certainly not romantic) and we will try again tonight.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->