Pregnant Before Christmas! [5 BFPs]

Okay add me to the list! AF is due around the 21st of Dec as I just finished yesterday. According to ovufriend I'll be ovulating around the 6th or 7th. Fx'd for all if us!

We're on the same cycle!!! Hoping for a bf for the both if us. What a great way to end the year :)

Well dh bday is the 18th.....a week before Christmas and af/test date is Dec8/9 ....... I would really love to give him bfp news on his birthday. I bought two baby outfits already one pink and one blue......and I plan on wrapping it in a box with a clearblue digital pregnancy test that says pregnant and a birthday card that says happy birthday. If it doesn't happen this month I still plan on telling him that way.....ill just out a congrats daddy card In there. ....I chose this because when we first got together we used to leave .... Suprise gifts for each other. Chocolate kisses from the doorway to the bed.....with kisses that say I love u...I would place that gift in the center of the heart. I have thought this out thourougly. At this point I am on my knees begging and pleaing to GOD!!!!! That he is going to bring us a baby!!

That is so cute & romantic. To bad the hubby is romantic. I'm just going to show him the test. That would be good instead of adding other things. He likes doing things simple.

Okay add me to the list! AF is due around the 21st of Dec as I just finished yesterday. According to ovufriend I'll be ovulating around the 6th or 7th. Fx'd for all if us!

We're on the same cycle!!! Hoping for a bf for the both if us. What a great way to end the year :)

Awesome! I am very confused by my cycle this month, I thought I ovulated early but now I'm not sure. So strange!

Hi everyone! We are TTC #2 and are starting this month. I'm on CD14 and my fertile period has already snuck up on me so hoping that I've not left it too late to get started, my app says I may O tomorrow eek! :)

EDIT! Just about to get a ticket organised and realised that we are not going to TTC until the end Dec as we want a sept baby! O is too early this month for that lol

You certainly won't be geting any ultrasounds before Christmas, and if you do nothing will show!!

Not even a little dot?

Highly unlikely that much would be seen plus its added stress if you see only the sac and no heartbeat. Maybe by new year's but even then some people don't see a heartbeat until after 7 wks and drs are quick to label early scans and no heartbeat as non viable.

I'm just getting ready to enter Fertiletown...feels like ive been hanging around waiting forever!

Question:anyone in canada or better yet ontario? I found preseed-like lube called zestica fertility at shoppers and just wondering if anyone has used it and what they thought.

I love preseed. For my personally it makes things better but it hasn't worked for me which disappointments me a bit. But yea, I'm not from Canada though. I used preseed throughout the summer.

Oh & there goes my plan... I woke up feeling super nauseous, stomach twisting, neck aching & a mean migraine. Vomiting in the morning is always a lovely way to start the day... If your pregnant but I'm not.

Congrats on the BFP's so far ladies!!

I'm 7 dpo today. Last night had some twinges in my lower abdomen. Hoping that's a good sign! Not getting my hopes up just yet though. Fx and :dust: to all!

Congrats to those who have a BFP so far!!!!!

Update for me: I believe I am out of the pregnant by Christmas category :( I started taking pregnancy tests on Thanksgiving. The one on Thanksgiving day was questionable, however the two following (Friday and Saturday) were BFNs.

Congrats ladies with bfp's! How exciting!
I finally got a positive opk this morning!! :) So here's hoping we'll catch the egg!

Still not feeling well. I still feel nauseous. Threw up on and off for an hour. My stomach is still twisting and my headache is still driving me insane.

I'm pretty sure by tomorrow you'll have lines, try a FRER - your tests look exactly the same as mine did! :yipee:

image.jpg
9dpo! It's the top test. I think a FRER is in order tonight or tomorrow!

I'm pretty sure by tomorrow you'll have lines, try a FRER - your tests look exactly the same as mine did! :yipee:

If this is for me, holy monkeys I would be SO happy. I secretly have one stashed in my binder that I use for college.

Does this look like a positive OPK to you guys?

https://thebirdsandbea.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/20131202-115939.jpg

Hi! New to the message boards...3rd month TTC and would love to wait out this Christmas 2ww with you ladies!!

I used OPK's our first 2 months TTC, but it felt like a lot of pressure. Decided not to use the OPK's this month and just BD'd days 9, 11 and 13 in a 27 day cycle.

Hoping this is the month for us and finding this 2ww to be a little harder to deal with this time around! I'm approx. 3DPO and planning to test around 12/14...but will probably end up testing a little sooner. Anyone on the same cycle??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->