Pregnant Before Christmas! [5 BFPs]

Thank you & I know. According to a few websites I should be testing on the 12. I'm not sure if I should test. I think I may just wait for my AF.

Whats the verdict, leahlou?

Im on cd10 today, which is the last day I dtd when I got pregnant with dd! We're bding as much as we can, since with dd we were dtding at least twice a day lol so sticking with what we know has worked before! :p

Hoping for more bfps!

image.jpg
10 dpo FRER! It's got a line. I'm just not ready to call it bfp till it's really a big FAT +!!
Do y'all see it?

View attachment 705499
10 dpo FRER! It's got a line. I'm just not ready to call it bfp till it's really a big FAT +!!
Do y'all see it?

I see it! Seems to be a BFP to me...although faint of course ;) Congrats still. You are one lucky lady to have all these BFP's so early! I hope to be as lucky as you! :D

So, yesterday at 7 DPO I was extremely tired all day. Today, 8 DPO, I am still exhausted. As if I didn't even go to bed last night. My CM is more watery than ever. Feels like I have literally pee'd myself. And now my nips are on and off tingly. Not sensitive to touch or anything. Just tingly. I hope I am not imagining all of this. It's taking everything in me not to test. I only have 2 tests right now so I need to hold off a few more days. Bahhh!

Thanks girl! It's rare that I get lines early like this! With my mc in August, I didn't get a + until 14dpo. With my daughter, I was 24 dpo!
Trying to wait a couple more days to test again!!

Good symptoms!! Exactly what I had/have except I'm so super nauseous it's not even funny. I'm yawning and it's 10:45am... I hate all the cm! I keep thinking I've either peed myself or AF started and it's just clear or white! You're not alone!!

View attachment 705499
Do y'all see it?

I do! I got the same and then tested on a clear blue digi and got 1-2, I was also 10dpo! I tested on another frer yesterday to see if the line got darker and it did! Pretty sure you've got a bun in the oven :thumbup:!

I think I'll cry when I get finally get a bfp. I feel really calm and peaceful about this. I was paranoid and almost upset when I got my bfp in August because I just had an instinct something wasn't right.
How are you feeling pink ribbon??

Thanks girl! It's rare that I get lines early like this! With my mc in August, I didn't get a + until 14dpo. With my daughter, I was 24 dpo!
Trying to wait a couple more days to test again!!

Good symptoms!! Exactly what I had/have except I'm so super nauseous it's not even funny. I'm yawning and it's 10:45am... I hate all the cm! I keep thinking I've either peed myself or AF started and it's just clear or white! You're not alone!!

That's crazy to be 24 DPO before getting a +! But at least it happened :)

Good to hear our symptoms were/are similar! Makes me feel a little less crazy ;) After our ectopic in January I think I'm more paranoid than I should be.

She was a surprise to say the least!

I know what you mean. I'm really shocked im not worried! After 4 mc's this year, you'd think id be coo coo!
I'm glad I'm not alone in the symptoms department. I feel so dumb having all these symptoms before a + test but my body gives me signs pretty quickly when it's got an extra little bean! Can't wait till you start testing!!

I think I'll cry when I get finally get a bfp. I feel really calm and peaceful about this. I was paranoid and almost upset when I got my bfp in August because I just had an instinct something wasn't right.
How are you feeling pink ribbon??

That's good! I'm glad you're in a good place. I'm pretty sure you've already got your :bfp: I'd be surprised if that didn't get darker :)

I'm exhausted and sickly, but I think that's because both sons are unwell and the youngest really isn't settling at all. He sat up crying last night nearly all night poor little thing. I can't wait to get into bed tonight just praying that they sleep.

I really hope so!! Look at me.. Already getting steamy eyed... Maybe it's hormones :haha:

I know how you feel! Emilia got sick and has needed to fall asleep with us for the past week. When I finally get her to bed she just screams and cries. It's awful

LeahLou that is definitely a bfp!!! I see it very clearly! So excited for you. I understand your caution though. Great that you are feeling relaxed!

Congrats lealou! So exciting.

I just got my +opk so its go time!

Thanks ladies!!

Woo hoo!! :sex: time!! Somehow a couple weeks ago DH's uh.. baby maker ripped during fun time, so we've had to avoid it and I'm going crazy!!!

I know. Poor hubby!

Well ladies, I think I'm officially counting this my bfp!! Excuse my while I cry my eyes out. :haha:
image.jpg

Congrats lealou! So exciting.

I just got my +opk so its go time!

Woohoo! Mine was yesterday! I think I wore DH out last night... Hehe oops! Also I got my dotted blue line on countdowntopregnancy so I'm pretty happy and I've been having very specific cramping pains but also like an itchy feeling in the same spot on my left side so I think I'm officially on 0 DPO today!!!

Leahlou - so so happy for you!!

So...I'm either preg or getting sick.

Not only have I been exhausted as stated previously along with cramps. But now I am freezing! I get cold, but not to the point where I am freezing and can't get warm. This is too weird. Being only 8 DPO I can't test yet and be disappointed. But I find this all too weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->