Pregnant Before Christmas! [5 BFPs]

Congrats on the BFP's ladies!!!

I'll be hitting my fertile window in about 5-6 days. AF due to arrive on the 26th so I'll be just missing Xmas by a day unless I test before AF. We will be using preseed this month. I conceived my LO who is almost 1 the first month is used preseed so hoping it works this time around.

Ready: get to bd'ing!! :haha:

Congrats to all the ladies who got their BFPs!

AF is due on the 15th, we just passed our O day, so fingers crossed! This was our first cycle using Preseed, I'm really hoping we are one of those lucky couples who get a BFP the first time using it!

Getting nervous about doing a FRER tomorrow! I don't think I'll see anything yet but there's always that chance!!

good luck tomorrow with the FRER LeahLou!

Baby Dust to of you lovely ladies :), glad I have somewhere to come to chat about all this stuff. x

LeahLou...you make me more anxious about testing! Haha! Fx you get that BFP!!

CD1 :(. If this cycle is 23 days too my AF is due on Xmas Day.

If I get my AF on Xmas Day I'm just gonna

:hissy:

Persephone-take advantage of your husband for the next 3 days and make a baby!
Leah-i see a line no prob on that test. Frer!
Wishing-i liked the preseed but u can't buy it in a store here and I won't get it in time by post. Im going to try the zestica.

Nite-we r not far off of each other again. I can't believe the girls are so close to 1...where has this yr gone? Excited to make it happen again though! Lets get this baby dancing going!!!!

I got mines at a pharmacy. We didn't BD today because I'm sick like a dog still. Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel better. The hubby got me C-500. Now I got B6, folic acid and vitamin C. Hope it works. Two days with out BD'ing. Hopefully it won't lower my chances of giving the hubby an amazing Christmas gift!

Wishing-i liked the preseed but u can't buy it in a store here and I won't get it in time by post. Im going to try the zestica.

Nite-we r not far off of each other again. I can't believe the girls are so close to 1...where has this yr gone? Excited to make it happen again though! Lets get this baby dancing going!!!!

Oh I plan on it!! I may not get all three days because he hurt his back last week but tonight and maybe Wednesday. I'm in Canada too, have you tried Zestica? I am so picky with lube because I react to most of them.

Wish - stay strong and get healthy! Drink lots and flush that nasty bug out!!

Oh I plan on it!! I may not get all three days because he hurt his back last week but tonight and maybe Wednesday. I'm in Canada too, have you tried Zestica? I am so picky with lube because I react to most of them.

Wish - stay strong and get healthy! Drink lots and flush that nasty bug out!!

Im going to try zestica...have you used it? Do you like it if so? I had good luck with preseed last year so hopung this will do the trick.

Thank you ladies :hugs:

I just had the greatest tease of my life. My mom brings a container with brownies that have chocolate chips in them. Oh how much I wanted to eat some but I know I shouldn't if I want to get well.

I think I might start using preseed again since this is my fertile week. I been looking at baby things online and it makes me more motivated to keep trying for a baby. I want to be able to go baby shopping for myself and not for friends or family!!

Wishing: you should definitely get preseed, it is the best! Also you must have super human strength to be able to say no the brownies!!

It's hard. I love chocolate! I just don't want to spend my time barfing out my guts.

We used preseed but I didn't work for us. I'm guessing since it us my fertile window it could help. No matter how I'm feeling we have to BD. i wouldn't mind for the baby to be born in August. It can be a late birthday gift for my own self! hehe.

I'm an August baby too! And totally understandable about not wanting to barf your brains out! :haha:

My birthday is on the 13. What about you?

I spent to much time barfing earlier. Unless I'm pregnant I wouldn't have a problem barfing but I'm not... not that I know of. The hubby thinks it is to early to test but he is always thinking I'm pregnant.

I'm on the 19th, we are Leo's! Hope you feel better soon so you can get to that baby makin! I don't O till around the 12th, feels like forever...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->