• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

R u testing April 22-26th join me on this thread

So happy I found this forum and this thread!

I am 11 days dpo and going nuts. I tried testing this morning and got a BFN. I am going to try to hold off until the weekend at least. I am supposed to get my AF on Saturday, so we'll see.

Good luck to everyone who is testing this week!

I am testing on the 26th! I cannot wait to see if this time was the time. I have had really sore breast the past two weeks. I am really hoping that I am! ps. I am new to this and I do not know all of the acronyms??

I am testing on the 26th! I cannot wait to see if this time was the time. I have had really sore breast the past two weeks. I am really hoping that I am! ps. I am new to this and I do not know all of the acronyms??
Hi and welcome. I hope that you get that blessed BFP.

To learn the terms just google TTC acronyms. There are many lists out there. Not sure if there is one on here or not. Probably is, I just dont know where its at.:flower:

Hey its on main babybump page under Forum Help & testing Area thread, I find it helps to open a new internet page and leave the thread open tht way I can get to learn what ppl are meaning quickly xx

Anyways Im basically testing frm now till AF arrives IF and when she duz not looking hopeful for AF or BFP at Mo :cry:

Ughhh I will be 12dpo 2moro, and I am wanting to poas sooooooo bad! I even had DH hide my pregnancy tests so that I couldn't go at it every hour, cuz well honestly I probably would! My previous pregnancies 2ww were nowhere near as excruciating as this one, I blame my 2 yrs working as a triage nurse at an ob/gyn office! Grr! I tested at 10dpo and it was a bfn, not even a barely there line and it broke my heart so what do I do? Do I dig deep and test my willpower and try to last til Saturday or Sunday? Or do I give into temptations bright and early 2moro morning and test?? WoW at this point I'm ready for AF to just come around if that's the case and end this turmoil! :( Funny only ttc ladies would understand the need for her to come quickly if she's coming at all.

Ughhh I will be 12dpo 2moro, and I am wanting to poas sooooooo bad! I even had DH hide my pregnancy tests so that I couldn't go at it every hour, cuz well honestly I probably would! My previous pregnancies 2ww were nowhere near as excruciating as this one, I blame my 2 yrs working as a triage nurse at an ob/gyn office! Grr! I tested at 10dpo and it was a bfn, not even a barely there line and it broke my heart so what do I do? Do I dig deep and test my willpower and try to last til Saturday or Sunday? Or do I give into temptations bright and early 2moro morning and test?? WoW at this point I'm ready for AF to just come around if that's the case and end this turmoil! :( Funny only ttc ladies would understand the need for her to come quickly if she's coming at all.

Hey there Mrss! Thats a great idea about having your husband hide your tests! I should have mine do the same since I lost all will power and tested this morning at 8dpo! I can completely agree with you on the whole she needs to hurry up and get here though. Im in my 1ww and ill tell you...she needs to make some sign as to whether she will come or not. ill be looking forward to your posts in 4 days as to whether or not your :bfp: shows! make sure you keep us posted! like you said, we are one of few who understand "the wait"!

Good luck wana!

FxD for you ISI! I hope AF stays far away. Its good that you can get a blood test instead of a home test. Where I live they dont give you blood test until you are confirmed basically with a urine test. Good luck. Im probably going to test saturday if my temps stay up. Pray.:hugs:

Mrsk, I'm afraid I gave in to this strong uncontrollable urge and dashed to the store for a Clear Blue test this morning...... :bfn: :cry:

Very heartbreaking.....but ah well, there you go. :af: is due today....but I hear the prenatals I'm on could even lengthen your cycle, so it might be a couple more days till she does show......

Mrsk, I'm afraid I gave in to this strong uncontrollable urge and dashed to the store for a Clear Blue test this morning...... :bfn: :cry:

Very heartbreaking.....but ah well, there you go. :af: is due today....but I hear the prenatals I'm on could even lengthen your cycle, so it might be a couple more days till she does show......

Yes I responded about this in another chat. Im so sorry honey.:hugs: I cant remember but were you charting or doing OPKs? I wanted to test saturday but now I am a bit nervous and looking more at monday if my temps stay up, I pray. Im here for you:hugs::hugs::flower:

I tested this morning and :bfn: and I started spotting last night so :witch: is right around the corner :cry:

I'm not gonna get myself down, I'm on to the next month!!!! I'm just waiting for her to get here and leave so I can start my next cycle....good luck to everyone else that's still in the game.

COME ON :bfp::bfp:!!!!

Still waiting on AF! (dnt kno when im due tho exactly)

Feeling very sick today and feel like i have metal teeth :wacko: got a :bfn: yesterday tho!

Im thinking the metal teeth may be the latte i had for lunch ~ aftertaste and maybe sickness in my head!

On the positive hoping im just too early in preg for test :winkwink:

Wow- I really have no patience at all. I tested again this morning (12dpo) and BFN.
Luckily, I don't have any other tests in the house. I really need to wait a few more days. That BFN is such a let down.

I'm also feeling a lot less symptoms today. At this point, it could just be AF on it's way. I had so many symptoms all week though. So, I still have my fingers crossed.

i have just read all this chat and omg! been on the edge of my seat wondering how you all are!! is anyone still in?? i am on day 40!! 3rd month ttc no symptoms of anything, apart fromm occasional shooting pains in bbs, but thats it!!!

keep us posted xx good luck everyone!!! xx

So today is my 14dpo and temps went back up.....:wacko: I'm confused now more than the other day. I'm going to try and wait to use my good test, I have a box of cheap ones from a friend but they expired a year ago lol. so until then I guess I'll just wait and hopeful see a :bfp: but it just seems too hard, I don;t know if I will ever see one.

I'm thinking and praying for all you great ladies! I Can't wait to see the results start rolling in :)
:dust: to everyone, and lots of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"