• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

R u testing April 22-26th join me on this thread

So today is my 14dpo and temps went back up.....:wacko: I'm confused now more than the other day. I'm going to try and wait to use my good test, I have a box of cheap ones from a friend but they expired a year ago lol. so until then I guess I'll just wait and hopeful see a :bfp: but it just seems too hard, I don;t know if I will ever see one.

I'm thinking and praying for all you great ladies! I Can't wait to see the results start rolling in :)
:dust: to everyone, and lots of it!

Hey Nikki! Good luck!:happydance::happydance: Sounds very promising. Do you have a copy of your chart you can send so I can see it?

I put the ticker in, it shows up for me but maybe it's not working, this is my link https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2ce6b6

Thanks! I hope this is it, just waiting today to see. Your chart looks great! goodluck

I put the ticker in, it shows up for me but maybe it's not working, this is my link https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2ce6b6

Thanks! I hope this is it, just waiting today to see. Your chart looks great! goodluck

Oh yeah that definitely looks like a bfp chart:happydance::happydance:. Your temps are staying up. When do you plan to test? Awhh, hopefully my temps will stay up and consistent. I really want this, as we all do!:hugs: Any symptoms? Me, im trying not to symptom spot.

hey ladies! everyone should start to see their bfp's soon hopefully!! Wana, im so sorry to hear the bad news! youll get them next month! ive got my fx'd for you! :D stay positive ladies, its all a mental game at this point!

Now the witch is coming full force. I'm starting my Geritol Complete vitamins and Pre-seed. I may start temping this month but have no idea where to start or where to end...:shrug:

Does anyone no when to start temping?

Oh yeah that definitely looks like a bfp chart:happydance::happydance:. Your temps are staying up. When do you plan to test? Awhh, hopefully my temps will stay up and consistent. I really want this, as we all do!:hugs: Any symptoms? Me, im trying not to symptom spot.

:) Thanks I hope it is, I was due for my period today, I keep running to see if it came yet but she's a no show so far. This is one of the first months where I'm trying not to think about symptoms but I will say that 2 days ago it felt like someone filled my nipples with glass, so painful! but I mean I dunno could be anything I suppose. I am so hopeful but I am so used to :bfn: I am going to try and wait to test until I can't stand it but at this point, I was due today so as of tomorrow I'm a day late :) I have a blood test ordered for next Tuesday because we did IUI this month. Oh man i'm so nervous/excited/trying not to get my hopes up :dohh: I hope you get your :bfp: I looked at your chart, it looks awesome!! Good luck

And to all the ladies out there, keep on hanging on! Good luck with testing!!!:happydance:

Hi girls,

I've been reading this thread all week and love feeling a sense of comradeship!

Like you, Mrskcbrown, I'm due on Monday.

FX'd to you all!!

xx

same here! am now 3 days over what I thought was af date. Got the spots, the cramping etc but nothing. I am sure I O'd on the right day (or thereabouts) and I am sure af was due 3 days ago but tested this morning (not on FMU though) and negative. How annoying!!!

does anyone think I still have a chance or is af just being annoyingly late?

(as for sympthoms, I could name loads but maybe they are all in my head :wacko:

Sorry wannababy, lots of luck for next cycle hun.

Hoping to read about some :bfp: soon we are all so close to knowing, the 2ww is almost over

same here! am now 3 days over what I thought was af date. Got the spots, the cramping etc but nothing. I am sure I O'd on the right day (or thereabouts) and I am sure af was due 3 days ago but tested this morning (not on FMU though) and negative. How annoying!!!

does anyone think I still have a chance or is af just being annoyingly late?

(as for sympthoms, I could name loads but maybe they are all in my head :wacko:

If the spotting is IB (which it could be) you won't be able to test for about 3 days while you wait for hcg levels to rise.

We always have a chance until af shows up.

fx'd for you :dust:

:bfn: this morning at 14dpo. I've been spotting sinch Monday....no fresh blood. If she's going to come, she needs to hurry up and get here and stop playing hide-and-go-seek!! :grr:

:bfn: this morning at 14dpo. I've been spotting sinch Monday....no fresh blood. If she's going to come, she needs to hurry up and get here and stop playing hide-and-go-seek!! :grr:

isn't it annoying, I have been spotting on and off since sat, although I haven't had any fresh for two days now.
If it is af playing a cruel joke I'd rather she just showed up and pt me out of my misery so we can get back to trying again.
I'm holding onto hope though that it is IB, I tested :bfn: yesterday, need to test again today but forgot with fmu, will test this evening

isn't it annoying, I have been spotting on and off since sat, although I haven't had any fresh for two days now.
If it is af playing a cruel joke I'd rather she just showed up and pt me out of my misery so we can get back to trying again.
I'm holding onto hope though that it is IB, I tested :bfn: yesterday, need to test again today but forgot with fmu, will test this evening

Very annoying!! As much as I am calling this cycle over, I am still clinging on to a small amount of hope. But a :bfn: at 14dpo is really not good. :nope: If it is IB (which started very early Monday morning) then I should at the very least have a very light :bfp: But I don't even have any AF cramps.

I'm so not amused. :nope:

Good luck testing this evening! :dust:

FX ladies. Sounds very promising for a lot of you. :hugs: for those who have had the :witch: show.

I'm still waiting to test. AF not due until Monday, so I don't want to test before Sunday.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

AF due today. Nothing as yet. Temps have gone up and levelled there. Might test tomorrow (last time waiting for 3 days after AF due as was christmas but this time don't think I can!

@park and lightweight: Good luck with testing over the next few days. Park, our cycles are similar and I plan to probably test on sunday as well. My temp went back up today too. Are you all having any symptoms? Good luck ladies!:hugs:

@AF, please stay away and bless this board with :bfp:'s:thumbup::thumbup:

mrskcbrown- My only symptoms, which very well could be af symptoms, have been mild cramping since 5 dpo, lots of cm, and some sharp pains in my boobies. I usually only cramp a few days before af starts and I'm usually very dry after ovulation.

FX for both of us!! Lets get our bfp!!!

Closing up and going off for 4 days (bank holiday here on Tuesday so making the most of it!) - can't wait to come back and see all your BFP'S!! (And hopefully announce mine!!)

FX'd to you all - have a wonderful weekend!!!!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->