September testers, come join me :-) 6 BFP's so far

OPK was still positive this morning! But at the same time, i had a temp rise above my usual coverline this morning... I hope this won't get too confusing for my little head lol :wacko:

Anyway, i have high hopes this time!

Good luck to all the ladies! :dust:

I had a +opk last month the day before and on the day of O

just had my IUI. OHs sperm count a bit lower then last time he had to produce a sample but these things happen, they said a mans count can fluctuate hugely from one day to the next, anyway it only takes one so fingers crossed we get a BFP soon

just had my IUI. OHs sperm count a bit lower then last time he had to produce a sample but these things happen, they said a mans count can fluctuate hugely from one day to the next, anyway it only takes one so fingers crossed we get a BFP soon

Good luck!! Lots of :dust:

OPK was still positive this morning! But at the same time, i had a temp rise above my usual coverline this morning... I hope this won't get too confusing for my little head lol :wacko:

Anyway, i have high hopes this time!

Good luck to all the ladies! :dust:

I had a +opk last month the day before and on the day of O

Good luck and LOTS of baby dust and good thoughts your way!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Jelly- Maybe we can get a list on the first post of when everyone is testing + results :)

How is everyone?? I started meds yesterday, 20 more days until FET :)

good luck phantom710 i think what your doing is amazing!
i'm okay today still on antibiotics and they are making me feel so sick :(!

Jelly- Maybe we can get a list on the first post of when everyone is testing + results :)

Hi ladies, If you have informed me of when you'll be testing or when your AF is due, then I have placed your name under that date on my first post. You'll find your name under T.B.A (to be announced) if you haven't mentioned a particular date. I'll also be in the T.B.A section as my cycles change from one to the next and I'm not sure when I'm going to O this month. Good luck ladies and keep me updated :hugs:

^^ Thanks Jelly Bean, thats great to be able to look at it and see where we are all at in the month :)

got A BFN so far.....I'm still doing OPKs since I didn't get a positive this month, now I just want my darn period to come if I'm not preg. so I can start on the next cycle!

^^ hope it sorts itself out soon for you!

Lots of Monday :dust: to everyone xx

Hi may I please join? AF is due 14th Sept, currently 5dpo, experiencing sore BBs (normal for me during LP). My temp dipped 0.5F yesterday (tho was still above cover line) but is now back up, at the highest its been this month.

Babydust to all!!!!!

Welcome Megs! What is your picture of?! It looks amazing!

Thanks ND :) A fluffy, chocolate mousse cake that's keeping me distracted through this TWW!!! LOL....

Welcome Megs :happydance: hope the rest of your tww flies past for you!

AFM - I got a high on the cbfm this morning so think I'm gearing up for ovulation Thursday, got a positive opk late on CD14 last month and another on CD15 so am hoping for same this month :)

Hi may I please join? AF is due 14th Sept, currently 5dpo, experiencing sore BBs (normal for me during LP). My temp dipped 0.5F yesterday (tho was still above cover line) but is now back up, at the highest its been this month.

Babydust to all!!!!!

Welcome megs23, I've added you to my first post so we can see when you are due. Your symptoms sound promising. Good luck. Sending lots of baby dust to you.

Cd 18 for me today and still no sign of O'ing anytime soon. Very minimal cm, temps are still down and getting all negative opk's. Come on eggy, where are you? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->