Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Omg!!! I'm soo freaking happy for you Angela!!!! Wooo! I knew there was a line on that FRER yest! What a miracle!!! Omgosshh!!! Thank you lord!!! :)
I was just about to say, both yours ans Losts charts look amazing!
Angela, I'm seriously jumping for joy right now!!! Cant wait for Fridays beta!!! Maybe dh just has trouble under pressure at the docs for his SA. Or this is a straight up miracle! Ive seen it happen for many women after an iui or ivf cycle. I'm so happy your one of them!!! :wohoo:

I thought to do a quantitative beta it's taken 48 hours apart, or are you having one Friday and another Sunday?

Omg!!! I'm soo freaking happy for you Angela!!!! Wooo! I knew there was a line on that FRER yest! What a miracle!!! Omgosshh!!! Thank you lord!!! :)
Angela, I'm seriously jumping for joy right now!!! When do u have another beta?!

Aww thanks sweetie <3

I just got a faint - but I'll wait to bring out the big guns! :lol:

Lost, they'll still get the correct doubling time because wed would technically be 48 hrs so Friday is double that so they'll want the levels to go up by 4x more rather than 2x. Did I explain that right?

Lost, they'll still get the correct doubling time because wed would technically be 48 hrs so Friday is double that so they'll want the levels to go up by 4x more rather than 2x. Did I explain that right?

With you! :thumbup:
I'll be requesting it for 48 hours, I don't think I could wait that long :lol: I was just born impatient :lol:

Angela, I'm seriously jumping for joy right now!!! Cant wait for Fridays beta!!! Maybe dh just has trouble under pressure at the docs for his SA. Or this is a straight up miracle! Ive seen it happen for many women after an iui or ivf cycle. I'm so happy your one of them!!! :wohoo:

The funny thing is that when I called and the nurse gave me his SA details she sounded like the results were grave. When we saw the RE today, he said they were really good and that he would be optimistic for either an IUI or natural pregnancy!

Lol, I am too. They prob are having her wait though because of how early it is. They probably want to make sure everything is 100% correct by the time they do her double test. If her levels were above 25 today, they prob would have done it sooner.
My clinic had me go every other day for a week and then gave me 4 days off before the last...which I was ok with at that point because the levels were rising wonderfully. If her levels double at exactly 48hrs, they'd be at about 18 on wed and 36 on Friday so I'm thinking they're hoping to confirm levels over 25, since thats the level they typically confirm pregnancy at, u know?

When are u testing again?!

Tomorrow, lol - FMU. I'll be 8dpo. I'm doing IC's until 10dpo, then a CB digital on 11dpo. Might be tempted to do a FRER on 10dpo. :lol:

Angela, message me on FB with any updates/pics. I haven't been on here much so I'm happy we're friends on FB! Now I can stalk u in two places! :haha:

I'm so nervous after seeing other people's beta numbers. is 10 really low at 10 DPO?

Congrats TTC74 :flower:

I had my HCG betta on 3weeks and 5 days and it was 85 and had one at 4weeks exactly too and was 207. Im not having anymore but they want to give me a scan next Monday and I should be 5weeks and 1day.

More nervous as im approaching 5 weeks again... :(

Congrats Angela and Sarah. So good to see :bfp: after being MIA. :dance:

Prayers for a healthy and happy 9 mos.

Congrats Angela and Sarah!

Angela - it's not about the numbers. It's about the doubling time. Try not to worry xx

I agree with Laura, Angela. Its def not about the # but more so the doubling time. Congrats again!!!

Sarah, thats amazing news! I didn't even realize you got your bfp!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Congrats!!

Lost, your chart truly does look amazing! Can't wait to see your test!!

Thanks Hun. Me either. Had AF type pains today. Think implantation? 10dpo test will be interesting! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->