Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I don't know if you can see it in the pic, but I got a faint line on a Walmart test! This is the first time. So, hcg is on the rise!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 8
Lost when will you test?

Angela have you taken another FRER?

Think I'm going to try and wait until 11-12dpo.
I had AF pains yesterday which suggest implantation and a dip today might be indicative of that so want to give it a chance if you see what I mean.

https://i.imgur.com/gnji0yT.jpg

My morning FRER at 12 DPO. I feel like it should be darker but I'm probably just being paranoid.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 2
Clear blue from 12 DPO. I should be at 20+ hcg. Clearly positive. Just a tad light.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 3
My morning FRER at 12 DPO. I feel like it should be darker but I'm probably just being paranoid.

My frer was like that at 16dpo (Beta HCG was 537 miU/ml) even the control line was that faint and everything turned out well.... It'll get darker soon hun..... FX

I'll say everything turned out well daphne! :haha: we need Adam pictures!!

Lost, ive read that same theory before on ID and I personally think there's truth to it. I bet you could still test with frer tomorrow :) Good luck!!!

Congrats again Angela!!! I know ive said it a million times on FB, lol, but I am truly so so happy and excited for you! Cant wait for your beta in 2 days!!!

Lost, ive read that same theory before on ID and I personally think there's truth to it. I bet you could still test with frer tomorrow :) Good luck!!!

I've already been testing :lol: :oops: Click my Journal for todays pics, or go to the Pregnancy test section :lol: See what you think! <3

Today's is much darker (today on bottom/yesterday on top). Plus, I turned a Digi pos!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 2
Fab tests Angela.... So happy for you..... Again congratulations to you and DH. Oh, and happy 4 weeks.... :dance:

Thanks Mel! Temp jumped up today. I'm not seeing anything on todays tests, feeling a little disapointed. Figured all those tests yesterday were lying and that I'll get a BFP soon!
8dpo I had those AF pains, 9dpo temp dipped (implantation dip), 10dpo temps rocketed back up - so I'm adding 2 and 2 and hopefully, getting 4! Just one baby would be ace though! :happydance:

Time will tell! Update and pic in my Journal <3

Awesome FRER Angela!!

Lost I am still believing this is your cycle!!

Thanks sweetie! Just had another shadow on another different brand! Get darker already, too impatient lol

Lost, your temp looks amazing! I think your bfp is coming this month!!

Thanks hun <3 Love you lovelies, keeping me positive!
I think I'll be really surprised if it isn't coming, that said I really don't want to get my hopes up, I've already had some dodgy tests :lol:
Really hoping to have that :bfp: with our Rainbow by the weekend! AF due on Saturday. :evil:

Thanks for your lovely comments ladies - it means so much to me! <3 :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->