Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

So excited we have BFPs (and potential BFPs) happening here! Congrats!

Over here.. Still waiting on O. I finally got a positive Opk.. So hoping it happens soon.

At this point I am just waiting for AF though, with today's huge temp dip I can't get any less emotional..
Just done a vlog about my progress this cycle and I cried at the end. Me and my Fiancé were both in tears this morning.

My AF temp range is around 36.70 - 36.85 and today's temp of 36.79 is right in there so I am just waiting for it to start now. I am heartbroken. I actually write this with tears streaming down my face, afraid I am going to kill the laptop with it being waterlogged!

Is it so bad we both want a baby, to adore, to love, to care for, to give loving cuddles and kisses to? Seeing their beautiful faces on a scan, seeing a rounded belly, 10 fingers, 10 toes, to bring home our rainbow from hospital, to love and cherish until the day we die? Are we doing something wrong? Am I not allowed to give him his only child? Have I had too many children - does this mean I am a bad parent? Too many heart breaking thoughts going through my head right now.

People have suggested maybe it's another chemical / miscarriage and at this point I am not going to agree, because to think I am going to have my 9th loss is completely tearing me apart, inside and out.

I know a lot of people get peeved when people say "it's not over until your period shows", but it's really not. Keeping fingers crossed xx

Lost the reason I tested my bfp cycle was because I had a huge temp dip! I was like whatever I'll just test to mentally prepare myself for the next cycle and lo and behold.. So Laura is very right! It's not over til it's over! And with that huge temp dip around when I was expecting AF, it won't be over for about 8 more weeks :) fx for you!! :dust:

Thanks hun! I never dip by the cover line, but if I hadn't adjusted today's temperature that's right where it would have been! I know some people dislike BBT adjusters but I use them quite often! I wake up at different hours (due to baby) so unless I discard most temperatures - that's where I am! I woke 2.5 hours early today and putting in my temperature (without adjustment) it would be just above the cover line - a really big dip, :bfn: though!
I am 11dpo and I have heard you can implant as late as 12dpo - so I'm praying and hoping but not getting my hopes up. :flower:

The ONLY 10 day LP I have ever had has been the first cycle after miscarriage.. AF is due tomorrow! She dare turn up a day early! :evil:

Beta - 46! That's a doubling time of 1.8. I'll take it.:happydance:

Good morning ladies! I haven't posted in a very very long time. I had a chemical in February and again in March. Well I got a positive pregnancy test Friday July 19 and Sunday morning I woke up to blood. Went in and they said my hcg was 7 and there wasn't anything on the ultrasound. Went to my regular Ob yesterday for my yearly check up and they confirmed a miscarriage today :( this sucks! Anyone get pregnant with a viable pregnancy right after a mc? I'm so confused. It took us a year and a few months to get pregnant with out first and then only one month for our last two to fall pregnant. I'm going on 9 months this go around now ten....any encourage the is great! Congrats to those that have had bfp lately! :hugs:

Lost, I had a BIG temp dip at 11dpo (which u cant see on my chart because I discarded it to keep my temps looking pretty since I knew it was bfp after the IVF lol) so there's still hope it can rise back up.

Try not to beat yourself up. The average time to conceive for many couples is 12 cycles. The majority of us ladies who got our sticky beans on this thread tried for 12++ cycles before it happened for us (sadly) so please dont think your doing something wrong. Ive had those same doubts and feelings, though, so I know how your feeling. It can and will happen for you. And its not over yet for this month! Its nothing your doing wrong. You two will see that BFP, I know you will. Its just the matter of BDing the 2 days before the temp rise and hoping and praying that you get that "golden egg" that month and strong swimmers to meet it. Keep on temping and that golden egg will come (if it hasn't already this month!) I'll be praying for your sticky bean. Keep your head up, as hard as that can be sometimes. Many hugs your way! :hugs:

Also, continue the folic acid...It was recommended to me before IVF to boost egg health and I believe it truly did help. Take It all cycle long! Keeping these fingers & toes crossed for you!!

Thanks Hun! I was thinking of discarding it! No signs of AF coming yet! Waiting and seeing I guess! Thanks for your lovely words x

Still no AF. But wet cm. never have cm LOL! Don't know what to think! She's due tomorrow so we'll see.

Good morning ladies! I haven't posted in a very very long time. I had a chemical in February and again in March. Well I got a positive pregnancy test Friday July 19 and Sunday morning I woke up to blood. Went in and they said my hcg was 7 and there wasn't anything on the ultrasound. Went to my regular Ob yesterday for my yearly check up and they confirmed a miscarriage today :( this sucks! Anyone get pregnant with a viable pregnancy right after a mc? I'm so confused. It took us a year and a few months to get pregnant with out first and then only one month for our last two to fall pregnant. I'm going on 9 months this go around now ten....any encourage the is great! Congrats to those that have had bfp lately! :hugs:

I had miscarriages in February, may and September of last year and got my rainbow bfp in December. Have you had your progesterone levels checked? That was my issue but I'm hoping I can offer you some hope :hugs:

I know there are quite a few ladies that have conceived their rainbows right after MC. Good luck, hun...I am so sorry for your loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->