Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Yay for scans Sarah and Angela!

Yay for O Michelle!

Yay for no :witch: lost!

:thumbup: all around

Lost, I want to say you Oed 1-2 days later then FF is showing (its not always spot on, ive noticed) but your fertility monitor signs are not agreeing with me. I'm wondering if maybe your really only 11dpo and you were testing early..? FX the witch stays away and u get that bfp! :)

Hi ladies :hi:

I had my scan on Monday. Everything looked okay for 5 weeks and 1 day. There wasn't much to see but going back on the 6th August for my next scan I will be 6 weeks and 4 days :flower:

There a sickness bug going around our household at the moment and im really scared if I catch it It will harm my baby :(

Glad everything looked perfect and it will be til you give birth.... I'm sorry about the bug FX you won't catch it.. Hope you get to see a flickering heart on your next scan....

Hi ladies :hi:

I had my scan on Monday. Everything looked okay for 5 weeks and 1 day. There wasn't much to see but going back on the 6th August for my next scan I will be 6 weeks and 4 days :flower:

There a sickness bug going around our household at the moment and im really scared if I catch it It will harm my baby :(

HOW DID I MISS THIS????? :shrug:

Huge congrats hun!!! I'm so happy to see you got your BFP and even happier that your scan went well :dance:

Congrats Sarah! I wouldn't worry about the bug except it would be unpleasant. I think your body would be fine. I worried so much when we went on our cruise though! Feeling ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->