Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I'm sorry to you ladies that didn't know :(

And im feeling okay today so far but OH started to feel a bit low on energy and off his food last night :(

I took a test this morning and it was a bfn. Not surprised because it's only 8 dpo and I really would be shocked to get a BFP on an unmedicated cycle. I'm thinking really positively about next cycle though!

You know the drill Angela... when ttc ANYTHING is possible :hugs:

Oh wow! I didn't realize that there was a parenting journal. That's awesome! I'll definitely have to shift over to one of those in about 8 months. :happydance:

I plan on buying the url that is assigned to my LO's name, too. That way we can keep the baby's website current with their life story. When LO is an adult, he/she can take it over.

Hope you're all doing okay, well done with the scan SarahLou. :happydance:

My Fiancé was caught in the act today! :shock: Because of all the stress we're going through with this cycle / loss he's booked a surprise holiday for us. We're going away next Wednesday camping for three nights. I can't wait. He's so thoughtful, can't wait to marry him in October. :happydance:

Lost thats so sweet!

Angela I love seeing your ticker! And thank you for reminding me to buy Leo's domain!!

Michelle I am holding out hope you're getting an unmedicated bfp like Angela!

I just took a cb digi weeks estimator in hopes of seeing it change from 2-3 to 3+ weeks. To my surprise, it had dropped to 1-2 weeks. Guess I should start tempering my expectations. I'm freaking out.

A second test showed me back at 2-3 weeks. So, I'm hoping something went wrong with the first test.

My worst fears have today been confirmed. I've just lost a 9th angel. Monday's beta was 6, Wednesday is was my normal HCG reading as negative. Just under 2.

Been referred to a FS but still hoping to ovulate this cycle. Do you think I will? It was such a low number to begin with. Really hope I do.

Oh no Lost, I'm so sorry. :(

Angela, stop testing! You'll only stress yourself out. When do you go in for another beta or for your first ultrasound? I bet that will make you feel better :)

My first ultrasound is a week from today and it will make me feel SO much better!

I've been feeling a couple of pains last night and today that could be implantation. Most likely not though, I'm just making myself excited.

Just. Quick update while everything is quiet. My rainbow Luke was born 8-2-15 at 8:19am after enduring 69 hours of labor, 3 of which were spent pushing. He's a tiny little fella weighing 6 pounds 15.75 ounces and measuring 20 inches long. The cord was wrapped around his neck andnhenwasnt breathing when he was born, but they revived him and got him to nicu for treatment. He's fine now and doing amazing.

Jrepp, really glad to hear everything is okay. Must have been scary with the cord around his neck but I am so glad he's doing well now - and I hope you're on the mend too. :flower:

I feel like the implantation twinges were probably in my head. Feeling like AF will be here tomorrow. I don't have any HPTs in my house, so I'll just have to wait it out.

I'm getting more CB Dual sticks tomorrow and starting to test on Thursday. My OPK's have significantly got much lighter so I am putting down CD8's :bfp: OPK as a False positive due to taking SI.

This is my first cycle using SI and I'm really hoping for a sticky bean.
I am tempted to double the NPC I am using in the 2ww. I can not lose another pregnancy. If we both didn't want this so much, I'd have given up TTC by now, just because each loss affects me terribly (as it would do any mother).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->