Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Hi ladies

Not been in for a while I was just wondering do any of you ladies know anything about being a home care assistant when your pregnant.

Also im going for another scan this Thursday :)

I know a lovely fellow YouTube'r who works in a care home. She's around 24 weeks now, still doing 13 hour days I believe. :shrug:

You will have to let your employer know you are pregnant because there'll be certain aspects of your job you can no longer do, heavy lifting for example.

Good luck with your scan.

Yay Sarah!

I go in for my first scan on Thursday. :happydance:

Lost7 - I have told my employer I've not started yet, I was about to start as I found out I was pregnant. They run a risk assessment and said unless I can do ever aspect of the job they cant take me on until baby is born. I have to get a letter from my doctor to say im fit for work which will cost me money! I think they doing something wrong :shrug:

TTC74 - You have your scan same day as me :happydance: This is my second scan though :) I wanted to post a pic of my first scan on here but not sure how too.

:dohh:

Excited for your upcoming scans!

I had a temp drop today.. It's at what it usually is the day AF shows. Not bummed though, because I knew it was a long shot for this cycle! I'm also a little happy I didn't get pregnant that cycle, as I just feel better giving my body more time to recover after the miscarriage. But now I'm ready again! Bring on the Clomid, Follistim and HCG shot! :)

I am sorry for your loss, Lost :( many hugs and wishes for a sticky bfp this cycle!

Yay for upcoming scans!!!

:yipee: for the upcoming scans!! I'm sure all will go great and cannot wait to see pics or the little beans

Michelle, I'm glad you are still feeling positive. If not this cycle then def next one will be the BFP :flower:

Still no AF. But also no pregnancy tests to know one way or another for sure. With the temp drop, I feel like AF must be on her way.

Fx that the witch stays away Michelle! Though your attitude is awesome

Lost, I'm so sorry for your loss :(. I still ovulated the month after my chemical so theres a good chance you will. Idk how O been for you with you other losses. Ugh, again, I'm so sorry. I hope the FS can help you out some, if you dont get your sticky bean beforehand. Hopefully the camping trip that your fiance surprised you with will help you to relax more. Crossing my fingers for you!

BTW, we'll be getting married around the same time! October should be a very good month! ;)

Michelle, I hope AF stays away from you! I had a huge temp drop (which isn't on my chart because I wanted it to look pretty lol) at 11dpo, after my bfp came, so hopefully it'll rise back up. Everything is crossed for you!!!

My 6 week scan is tomorrow. I'm SO nervous that I've got an upset tummy. Thank goodness that I'm almost done waiting!

Wow, can't believe I've come on here after so long and so many of you are now pregnant! I can't even remember the last time I updated on this thread, but I hope you're all well. :) lots and lots of :dust: to those still trying, I really hope it's your time soon. X

Wow, congrats rebecca... I see you're pregnant as well...... :wohoo: happy 11 weeks and less than 200 days left.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->