Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

AF showed today. But like I said, feeling pretty good. RE appt tomorrow then hopefully meds again!

Sorry about AF Michelle, fx for next cycle!

Happy scan day Angela! When is your appointment?

My 6 week scan is tomorrow. I'm SO nervous that I've got an upset tummy. Thank goodness that I'm almost done waiting!

I hope all is well with you and baby at your scan :flower:

AF showed today. But like I said, feeling pretty good. RE appt tomorrow then hopefully meds again!

I'm sorry AF showed :( FX for your medicated cycle to be the rainbow BFP one :hugs:

Sarah, how did your scan go hun?

Sorry about AF Michelle, fx for next cycle!

Happy scan day Angela! When is your appointment?

At 3:30. I'm terrified because of those stupid weeks estimator tests playing ticks with my mind by giving me 1-2 week readings off and on.

Angela, the tests are probably just wonky. Try not to worry too much. I'm sure all is well :hugs:

My scan was good ladies :)

Saw baby only very small but could see the babys heart beat too :cloud9:

They measured at 7 weeks and 1 day... but according to my last day since period which was 21st June I should be 6 weeks and 4 days :shrug:

:yipee: I'm so happy it went well, Sarah. Great that you got to see the heart beating too.

Early scans can be out with 6 days ahead or behind sometimes so not to worry too much about that. At my 11 week scan, Matthew measured 9 weeks and then at 13 weeks he measured 14 weeks. From 20 weeks on he measured exact according to my last period and today he is here and all healthy.

Looking like a CP. they're checking betas to confirm.

Oh no Angela! Have you had any spotting or anything! Everything crossed that they are wrong.

Oh no Angela, I'm so sorry. When will you hear about the betas?

There's no bleeding but the ultrasound didn't even show a sac. I will get my beta results tomorrow.

I'm so sorry Angela :cry: I wish I had words to say to make you feel better :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->