Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Angela I'm so sorry :cry: I was really really praying that they were wrong on the scan

I wish I would start bleeding already so that I could move on.

Urgh life is not fair, again I'm so sorry you had to go through this, Angela
Hoping it starts soon so that you can move on too :hugs:

Took me 3 weeks after my beta was confirmed before bleeding started. Sorry Angela.

CD15 ladies. Clearblue dual gave me a high this morning. Thankfully I used an IC this afternoon and got a positive. Then did another clearblue and got a peak. Had I kept to the leaflet and only user FMU I might have missed the surge and this isn't the first time this has happened.

Haven't been temping much due to being away, but will continue to temp now.

The holiday was just what we needed. I am still down and depressed at having so many miscarriages but on the whole my mood was lifted and I'm thankful.

I've bought myself a MacBook Pro which I'll be getting tomorrow with any luck, seems the brand new car novelty wore off. :lol: :oops:
Be back online properly soon :)

Lost, I have missed my surge a few times because I used fmu. I even missed an iui one cycle because i opted to not be monitered, and tested with fmu and missed it! So I started testing at 2-3 pm. I would stop drinking and hold my pee at 11 am.

Yeah! I always recommend to ladies to use IC through the day. Not the first time I've nearly missed it!

Thank you, we did! A small temp rise today and for some reason FF has already given me a | line to pinpoint ovulation. Which is weird because I never usually see any lines until 3dpo. :shrug:
I'm in agony today so I know I am ovulating today. Will continue to temp. FMU was nearly a positive (literally, it was so dark). I know you're not ''supposed'' to use FMU but I'm just a rule breaker. :rofl:

I start Follistim tomorrow night and I'm so excited! I can't believe I'm so excited to get shots haha. I just know that this combination helped me get pregnant last time, so I'm so hopeful for this time!

Good luck Michelle! :happydance:
I'm officially 1 DPO today.

When FF gave me a line yesterday to pinpoint O, (red dotted line), even though it was on 'advanced' detection, With todays temp rise that line went away. :shock:

I've stuck my FF on OPK detection until 3 DPO when I will get my CH. :lol: I had grew rather attached to the line, hence why I brought it back. :rofl:

Really nervous about my OH's SA results later today too.

Good luck everyone!!

We are entered in a raffle for free ivf through a nonprofit that has teamed up with our new re group!! We bought 5 tickets, my mom bought 3 and my mil is going to buy a couple and see if my sil wants to buy a couple too! I'm so freaking excited!!! I got registered with them yesterday, and found out about this fundraising event they are holding for Friday night. We opted not to go, and spend the money we would on tickets to enter the event on tickets for the raffle. I found out that you don't have to be present to win, and they call you live from the event if your name is drawn!!! So fx and prayers ladies! Please! And tomorrow is my birthday! What an amazing birthday present that would be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->