Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Well there's both good and bad(ish) news about my OH's SA.

Results are as follows:
Appearance: Normal
Viscosity: Increased
Liquefaction: Normal
pH: 8.3 (Normal range is >7.2)
Volume (ml) 3ml (Normal range is >1.5ml)
Round Cells 1.30 (Normal range is <5.0 Million per ml)

Concentration (mill/ml) 57 million (Normal >15 million)
Total Sperm Count (million) 171.00 Million!
Motility a% (Moving Fast) 46 (million)
Motility b% (Moving slowly) 8 (million)
Motility c% (Non Progressive) 5 (million)
Motility d% (Not moving at all) 41 (million).

Normal value, a + b = 32% (54% OH's result)

Normal forms 2 (Normal is > 4)
Agglutination: None

Comments:
Todays Sample had a reduced percentage of normal forms.

So, in all - OH's sperm is either all or nothing. Although it isn't too bad I am a little worried that the 'normal forms' are so low (2) when it should be above 4. At the time of the SA he was on antibiotics for a UTI, so we think this may have affected his results.

I guess I'm in shock that he produces 171 MILLION, but a little disappointed that whilst 46 million are fast swimmers, 41% are not moving at all. I've put the results in my Journal last night as well as researched what vitamins I'll put him on to increase the forms - as this was another area of concern.

Thank you. This is my first cycle on Soya Iso, so I am really hoping for a miracle right now. If this month is another :bfn: we're going to NTNP from here on out. I can't actively try for much longer, it's been 12 long months with 3 painful, heartbreaking miscarriages within that 12 months. We need a miracle right now. We won't give up, just take a less active approach.

46 million is still a good number lost! Fx for you!

Cheryl, it's this friday, August 14th. The event us from 6-9 and they call live from the event. So if we win, we should get a phone call by 9 pm!!

Lost, that's actually not a bad SA at all. 46 million moving good is great! Alls it takes is one! But supplements can always help boost it! ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELSEY!!!!

Thanks lovely, I know 46 million is a good number (anything above 20m is great), but I can't stop thinking about the 'Forms'. Does that mean if a badly formed one got in - I'd miscarry? Does that explain the 3 miscarriages within 12 months? Or was that a one off because of the anti biotic he was on?

Good morning ladies. I've been away for a few days for a work conference. Now that I'm back, I have an appt this morning to see the RE to find out what's going on with my body. I still haven't started CD1. Also, I want to discuss what's next.

I had that with my second to last loss. They said I'd start bleeding and I never did, well for 4 weeks later yes. In the mean time I was given betas. I watched the tests get faint but still noticeably there. I waited 4 weeks for the bleeding to start. Horrible experience, knowing you're about to miscarry. Thoughts are with you and your husband.

I'm sorry Angela. That waiting is the worst. I wasw so lucky with my loss that it started the night we were told the pregnancy wasn't viable. I hope it's over soon for you xxx

Thanks sweetie! We're going away again next weekend :shock: Going on 11dpo, coming back 13dpo / CD2 / :bfp:

Not going to test before holiday now in case it is a :bfn: - I don't want to spoil the holiday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->