Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hello Ladies, it is nice to hear from you all. Thanks for all the well wishes and baby dust! Anyways, my second IUI did not work so I and DH decided to take a month off. We didn't want to have a Christmas baby. Not like it wouldn't be a total miracle and I would be so overjoyed but we don't want our baby to have boring b-days because it would be a Christmas baby. My boss's is Christmas and she said it was a bummer because everyone always forgot her b-day. It is wonderful to take a month off! I am so happy to be relaxing. We went out to dinner last Friday night and really enjoyed ourselves. The stress level is much lower without all the ttc pressure. We will start up again in April. I have about two more weeks to relax and not think about it. I am hoping my third IUI does the trick. Someone at my work said, "Third time's a charm" and I KNEW they would say that to me. This was right after my second one so I had a sneeking feeling it wasn't going to work. Bummer. But I am optimistic now and starting to get excited again. I will keep in touch. It is time for a hot bowl of soup and an movie. It is cold and rainy here. Chat later ladies.

:happydance::happydance::cake::cake::dance::dance:
:cake::cake::happydance: HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY KORBEN!!!:happydance::happydance::cake::cake::dance::dance:
:cake::cake::happydance:

@sleeping..... we want :test: pics!!! :haha: :dust: and good luck! xx

@china...good luck with thae soy hope it works!!:thumbup:

@hopes...how are you today...posting a bump pic?? i like to compare with you as were roughly the same weeks!:hugs: hope that rash isnt bothering you too much xx

@babyd..inboxed ya, love ya too :kiss:

@tink,coral,puppycat,all other ding dongs :wave: and :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::yipee::cake::cake::cake:HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY KORBEN :):thumbup::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin:

Morning girls,

Hi MC :hi:
Poppy have a lovely day celebrating Korbens 1st Birthday:happydance:

China good luck with the soy, I have a good feeling that now you aren't so stressed with schoolwork you may relax and get your BFP soon!:happydance:

Lovelybear enjoy your month off and lots of baby :dust: for third time round sweetie :hug:

PJ hope you are ok hunnie :hug:

hi all other ding dongs! :hi:

not much planned for the day, so probably a boring day for me!

:wave: coral...same here..boring day, maybe a walk up town if it doesnt rain,looks like it could!:rain:
nothing much to report here really just sick of people saying how big i am for 19 weeks, i wouldnt mind if they were parents themselves and had actually some experience of pregnancy but now a friends neighbour...who is male and looks more preg than a fucking elephant thats overdue,even said "she's big for 19 weeks!" what does he know his wife to be hasnt ever been pregnant!!:growlmad:....well that turned into a rant didnt it :haha:
something i thought of last night whilst in the bath....do any of you try to keep your "lady garden" tidy for the birth?? any ding dongs that have had kids...what did you do? did you let it grow of keep it trim....any TTCers...what would you do?? i just struggle now to keep it all trim...i let it grow wild with chloe and connor but i watch some birthing vids and noticed the ladies look "tidy":haha:.....to shave or not to shave??????????:dohh:

hey cabbage :hi:

I know what you mean about people with their comments. I've been getting them constantly lately. "you look big for 22 weeks blah blah blah" It does get annoying after a while.
As for lady garden :haha: I do try to shave about once a week down there and did my last pregnancies although I probably made a right mess of it as I couldn't see what I was doing! :haha: :rofl:

Happy 1st Birhtday Korben!!!! :cake:

Hope you have a lovely day with him Pops x

Morning everybody! I have to admit, I can't stand a hairy lady garden, but also can't see what on earth I'm doing. So get this, its all off :rofl: that way I just have give it a good blind mow every so often :rofl:

Lovelybear, great to see you again honey, enjoy the break, sounds like just what you need :thumbup: x

PJ thinking and praying for you still honey :hugs: x

Morning Coral :flower: x

morning babyd and Tink :flower:

yeah my lady garden is basically all off too just a little patch over the top the rest is bald :rofl: although like you blindly do it in the shower prob miss some :dohh: :rofl:

happy 1st birthday korben!!! Have a wonderful time sweetheart xxxx loadsa love xxxx
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Greetings and salutations DD's xxxxxx
:hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi:
I hope u are all well on this lovely saturday. Thankyou all for all ur well wishes and supportive msgs. Apologies for my absence and lack of posts, i did kinda go into myself and stuck my head up my backside lol. But i have accepted that whats happened has happened and its time to move on, its not like i dont have better things to think about:thumbup: Well its official, Beirut has been started properly, wall paper and skirting boards coming off as we speak!! Just grabbing a quick brew and thought i'd say hello to u all. Have missed u all, but didnt want to bring thread down. Like i said earlier, i hope u are all well and good luck and positive vibes to u all. Love u xxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Happy mango Cabs xxx:happydance::happydance:

Happy 23 wks Corally xxx:happydance::happydance:

Happy sweet potato Hopes xxx:happydance::happydance:

Better late than never eh???:dohh:

:wave: dindongs...ok so the trick is.."to blind mow" :haha: ill give it a go...dread to think what OH would say if he came into the bathroom and saw me with a mirror and razor in hand!!:rofl: i know MW see all kinds of things in their job but i guess an attemp at shaving is good:thumbup:
@phoebe...glad you got your head from up yer bum....:hugs: thats my dum dum!!:yipee: take it easy with the beruit situation though, what room are you doing up??
..asfm...im feeling kicks and movement much higher up in the last few days, rather than low and more or less at pubic bone it more in the middle of pubic bone and belly button:awww: feels amazing...always moves more after eating too:shrug: loves a good feed my :baby: :haha:

hey well I did a test about half hour ago I think it may be BFP I dont want to hope too much will have to test again first thing tomorrow morning lol Before I sort out Mckenzie lol

Attachments

• 26032011425.jpg
    26032011425.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 26032011428.jpg
    26032011428.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 12
I really worried thats its a evap lol Or will mc as I did before Mckenzie just got to relax and going to do another test tomorrow or buy a more expensive one lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->