Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

ok ill save the bfp party until tomorrow then, but id say that was a bfp:thumbup:...:happydance: how do you feel any symptoms?? xx

Morning Ding Dongs :flower:

Thank you for all the birthday wishes :happydance::kiss::hugs::kiss:

sleeping bubs thats soooooooooooo :bfp::bfp::cake::dance::muaha::yipee::yipee::headspin::shipw::juggle::drunk::wohoo::wohoo::wine::wine::loopy::loopy::rain::rain: Sorry had to party cos im up Durham tomorrow :rofl::rofl:

it is isnt it poppy, its more positive than mine was when i started partying!:haha:
is korben having a good day? has he been spoilt:dohh: silly question :haha: xxxx

I had a lie in so he only just opened his toys :haha::haha: yeah he running around the lounge making a mess lol got to go around the family etc o will need to catch up here later.

Its deffo a BFP nooooooooooooooooo way evaps 'your up the duff' :happydance::happydance:

Thanks will be back on at teatime so calm all your nattering or i'll have loads to catch up on pmsl, but Coral noticed your 23wks lovely congratz :happydance::happydance::hugs: and Phoebe on Eggplant :happydance::happydance::yipee:

thanks gals I will test again first thing in morning again!!! Going to talk to oh tonight when pick him up might buy a more expensive one lol

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Woohoo Sleeping Bubs, a silent congrats til tom:happydance::thumbup::flower: xxxx

:wave: dindongs...ok so the trick is.."to blind mow" :haha: ill give it a go...dread to think what OH would say if he came into the bathroom and saw me with a mirror and razor in hand!!:rofl: i know MW see all kinds of things in their job but i guess an attemp at shaving is good:thumbup:
@phoebe...glad you got your head from up yer bum....:hugs: thats my dum dum!!:yipee: take it easy with the beruit situation though, what room are you doing up??
..asfm...im feeling kicks and movement much higher up in the last few days, rather than low and more or less at pubic bone it more in the middle of pubic bone and belly button:awww: feels amazing...always moves more after eating too:shrug: loves a good feed my :baby: :haha:

We're doing up the bedroom, bambino proofing ready for when :baby: arrives, then it'll be hallway, bathroom, kitchen etc etc xxxx woohoo. Will pop back on later my dears. Have a fab day Popples xxx:hugs::hugs:

:hi: girls how are you all well think af maybe on her way temps down 36.7 today so waiting x x x

Hi Ladies,

Congrats Sleepingbubs I definately see a pink line I can't wait to see tomorrow's test

Happy 1st Birthday to Korben hope that you have a wonderful day with your little one year old Poppy

Have fun fixing up your place Pheobe it's a pain but when it's done you will feel so relieved also I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better I also wanted to ask you if you don't mind did you have diabetes before pregnancy and if so can you tell me how things have gone for you so far with insulin eating exercise etc?

Caz- I'm very sorry that you think af is coming hopefully that won't happen I'm going to try to peak at your chart again

Hello to Coral Tink MC and all the other lady ding dongs!

thanks mummy V and phoebe :)

just waiting for pg symptoms now lol got slightly sore bb thats about it really lol

REALLY REALLY WANT A BFP PARTY SLEEPING BUBS!!!! THAT IS SO A :bfp: :thumbup: !!!! I'll quietly celebrate here for now, x

thanks tink :) Will do another test tomorrow for sure lol the more I look at the photo the more i see it is positive lol

Ive no symptoms apart from sore bbs if i prod... actually think OH has them he's already feeling sick all time and when we was out today a smell in the air made him gag n nauseated lol plus he keeps getting heartburn :wacko:

ahh bless him poppy lol men ehh!!

Well have been a bit ditzy the last few days lol

Can't wait to tell oh in a bit and test again tomorrow. If everything goes well I will be 7months pg on my wedding day lol

i have calculated that EDD is 3rd Dec but will be requesting a c-section so prob November in the end

Go Asda after tea n buy a cheap test they only £3 for pack of two :haha:

lol I have one more cheap test left brought a two pack from boots today lol

Might by a clear blue one though I think I used about 6tests when i get pg with Mckenzie lol

Right better go pick oh up speak to ya tomorrow

well girls the witch got me me and the oh had sex most off stared her off on a good note i start my 100mg clomid tomorrow woopp yayyyyy x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->