Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Caz sorry :witch: got you :growlmad: good luck on the Clomid though hopefully this will work and you'll join us end of next month lovely :hugs:

Sorry to hear the witch got you....got a great feeling about the clomid honey. Tons of dust for your new cycle :dust: x

Hi sleeping bubs and Tink :hi:

Tink have you noticed your belly dancing yet? I was just laying down and saw it jiggling around, seems so soon to be seeing my belly move! 4 more months of this! Also my ribs are aching today and every morning my back is killing me when I wake up! Must be getting old for this :rofl:

thanks girls you all cheer me up can i ask you girl when is the best time to have sex every other or every 3rd day not a clue dont no if were doing write are what x x x

lol yes Coral, and when I went to see the midwife she was 'booting' the probe. Literally! the probe was hopping up and down, was quite funny :haha: She's really active, doesn't sleep much at all, its like 'riverdance' in there. I have rib pain too! crazy isn't it? I guess we had our others a lot younger, blimy I didn't realise how easy I had it back then! x

Caz, we did every other day, then every day over the fertile time period on our BFP cycle. You don't really have to do it that much, and tons of peeps only do the dance once around their fertile time. But hey, I was on a mission that cycle :haha: x

I just did it on the day of positive OPK and ovulation day, but last bfp 2 days before ov and day of x

ok Tink glad I'm not the only one with a riverdancer in there :rofl:

Morning everyone! Clocks went forward last night so lost an hour lol. Not much planned for today, cooking a roast later and Mum and Dad might be over but nothing much else. What does everyone have planned for today?

:wohoo: lost an hour...quicker to my scan :rofl:
morning ding dongs...stalking for sleepings next bfp!!!
sorry witch got ya caz:hugs:
coral and tink....i also can see my belly move going to record it!!! i think im growing a strong baby in there, felt it move from 14th feb (about 13 weeks!!)and can see it moving for last couple of weeks!!:yipee:
weather shit today so not going out, just going to potter all day....oh yea A WEEK TOMORROW UNTIL MY SCAN FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE FORGOTTON!!HA! LIKE ID LET YA!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
what am i going to annoy you with after next monday...hmmmm:winkwink::haha:

Hi Ladies,

Congrats Sleepingbubs I definately see a pink line I can't wait to see tomorrow's test

Happy 1st Birthday to Korben hope that you have a wonderful day with your little one year old Poppy

Have fun fixing up your place Pheobe it's a pain but when it's done you will feel so relieved also I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better I also wanted to ask you if you don't mind did you have diabetes before pregnancy and if so can you tell me how things have gone for you so far with insulin eating exercise etc?

Caz- I'm very sorry that you think af is coming hopefully that won't happen I'm going to try to peak at your chart again

Hello to Coral Tink MC and all the other lady ding dongs!

Hi Mommy xx:hi::hi:
Yes i was diabetic before i was pregnant.I am type2 on insulin, was on metformin when i got my 1st bfp, but got changed and i stayed on it ever since as my blood sugars are far better controlled. With this pregnancy, the 1st tri went a bit crazy and i was injecting up to 40-50 units each time, which was worrying as i was usually 8 units morning and 10 evenings. But consultant assured me this was fine as some women can end up on a 1000units per day! It has been fairly settled now, and i have been slowly reducing as i became very sensitive to it. And am now on 5 mornings and 6 eves. Have had some drop outs and a couple of hypos during that time, but generally all is well. As far as diet goes, i've been finding i have to eat more to keep things on an even keel. I've never really had the best of appetites, so its been hard in that respect. Was always a drinker as opposed to eating. Even as kids my parents would call my brother and i Bittle and Gallon!!! :haha: Though my figure and weight would say otherwise lol. And my weight, i lost 19lbs in 1st tri. And have had a 4lb gain, so the extra eating must mean i am burning more energy. Exercise wise, i try and have a good walk daily, but with the backache and girdle pains its becoming harder to do as bump is getting bigger. Hope this is some use and makes sense hun and try not to worry or dwell on GD too much, as at least u will get more care with ur pregnancy. Hugs xx:hugs:

well girls the witch got me me and the oh had sex most off stared her off on a good note i start my 100mg clomid tomorrow woopp yayyyyy x x x

Sorry the witch got u lovely, but that is fab news about the clomid. Good luck and loadsa sticky dust for u this cycle xx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Morning DD's xxxx:hi::hi::hi:
Hope u all are having a lovely sunday. Still busy in beirut lol, stripping wallpaper. Where's Sleeping Bubs?? Been waiting to see if we can have our party yet. Big hugs to all xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:wave: phoebe,have fun in beruit! im having a lazy sunday to match the lazy saturday i had!! :rofl: so sleepy though:sleep: **yawns** how are you today? xx

Hey Cabs :hi::hi: i am good thanks, Alls going well in Beirut. But wanting a lazy bed sore day now lol. :baby: has kept me awake last 2 nights, been so active bless. Its weird to watch though. Glad ur having a chillax sweets. Not long til scan :happydance::happydance::happydance:xxx

:hi: girls start my 100mg clomid today woopp hope i join you guys soon well dinner on i am starving chill today x x x

Hello Ladies,

Pheobe- thank you so much for that information it all really helps I didn't even know I was diabetic but I'm sure I was before pregnancy to see number like this so early on I'm going to try very hard to walk everyday and make sure I'm monitoring my sugars I was trying to cut out carbs but I found I felt so weak and hungry after not too long so I don't think that was a good idea I guess I should find out more a week from Wednesday at my first appt good luck with getting Beirut straightened out

Caz- so sorry about af but yay for clomid hopefully it'll work well for you right away

Sleeping bubs- where is that test?

MC- yay only 1week until scan I can't wait I'm going to go with girl that's my final guess before scan

Tink and Coral that is so cute that your bellies are dancing around already it seems like I was about 22-24weeks when my belly started bouncing around with both pregnancies

Poppy- how are you feeling? Did you enjoy Korben's birthday yesterday? Any ms yet? I am only getting a small wave here or there not too bad so I'm just hoping all is okay I'll be pretty nervous if it doesn't start in this next week.

asfm- took a long walk with the dog yesterday and got to relax because dh took the kids to fil's so I had a nice relaxing day also today we'll be going to a little get together at my sisters to celebrate her sons 4th birthday he was sick around his actual birthday so just a little get together today hope you ladies all have a wonderful day

thanx mommyv, thats me you and coral that think:pink: everyone else thinks :blue: we shall see next monday(hopefully)
ive just been reading some birth stories,all very different and amazing...some make you laugh some make you cry and others give you a warm feeling..love them all!! found some tips for getting labour started,when the time comes...pulsatilla was one thing to try and clary sage...will deffo do some research in the coming months...
im so tired today, connor kept waking and kicking me(yes he still sleeps in our bed) well not for long!! his room is ready for him tonight and i will cope with leaving him to cry a bit tonight! ive had enough of getting kicked in the back!:growlmad: not going to be much room when my bump gets bigger its already big now so in a few weeks ill have to sleep on the floor!!I THINK NOT!! connor will be in connors bed tonight! fact!!!!!!:thumbup:
quiet yet again on here...hope all is well! :hugs:

Pheobe- thank you so much for that information it all really helps I didn't even know I was diabetic but I'm sure I was before pregnancy to see number like this so early on I'm going to try very hard to walk everyday and make sure I'm monitoring my sugars I was trying to cut out carbs but I found I felt so weak and hungry after not too long so I don't think that was a good idea I guess I should find out more a week from Wednesday at my first appt good luck with getting Beirut straightened out

No dont cut out carbs hun, u need a good healthy mix of everything in ur diet. I tried to do that and was ever so weak, perhaps watch the refined carbs. But then i found its been those that have kept me going at times. Good luck at ur appt weds, hopefully u will find out a lot more then xx:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->