Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hey everyone gosh been quiet on here :wacko:

Where's the BFP girly :happydance:

MC not long now sweetie :hugs:

MommyV yeah korben had a good day, as for symptoms all ive got is odd wave of nausea in morning then at night and sore bbs if i prod them lol

ohhhhh the MS :sick: is coming poppy, i dont envy you!! glad im (hopefully) over pregnancy sickness!
'tis very quiet on here today...where is everyone?? xxx

I think i'll get away with it lol cos ive only had waves of it since i got my bfp x

i just saw sleeping "viewing" the thread now she gone..:shrug: hope all ok....poppy mine started like that, one day i got waves of :sick: then the next nothing.....hope it does miss you though...that would be ace!!!!!:happydance: whens your MW app? any more scans booked??

Fx'd it dont or wont know how to cope 'even tho i dont it before lol' :dohh: My OH seems to have more symptoms than me he had nausea all weekend and smells knock him sick also backache pmsl.

Ive got midwife Tuesday afternoon, no scan till 12wks then i'll have random one's after 20wks to watch growth being on the thinners .

How you feeling?

nice avatar!!:happydance:
i read that your OH feeling more preg than you!:rofl: hope he gets the labour pains too!:winkwink::haha: im ok just a bit tired,connor been a bugger last night but he in own bed tonight,the little shit!:haha:
im all outta sync today with this clock moving buisness, eating dinner at 7pm wtf is that about :rofl::rofl:

LOL He better get the labour pains pmsl. I know when i got up at 6am it would of been really 5am i was knackered cos korben was unsettled till around 2am, bit same today with runny nappies think he got stomach bug pfft...

Ahhh feel for you this is where it gets harder and harder in pregnancy, i hope i dont get shortness of breath like i did with korben from 30wks it was horrid at night... plenty of sleep for you sweetie x

well i'm glad you guys are having fun trying to diagnose my rash:haha:

puppycat my rash does sort of resemble what you were mentioning. I googled pictures :haha: and mine looks similar. I do actually have other tiny patches of redness on my skin, but these are on the sides of my belly... dr asked on phone yesterday if i had any other patches and when i said yes and described them, thats when she "guessed" i might have eczema (of course she didnt see the pics you guys did:haha:)

Anyway, i've had these tiny spots of red/dryness on the sides of my belly for weeks now, heres a pic if you think it is relevant lol. Keep in mind they are NOT new, nothing is spreading or getting worse, so dont freak out! lol And they are not as itchy as the bigger spot on the inside of my leg. They're small and dry so I sorta just paid no attention to them.

Also, the darker spots in the pictures are moles, not rashes lol. The one pic has three red dry spots and the other pic has two, the rest of the things are moles lol.

Hmmm those pics actually don't look anything like my first 'diagnosis' so I take it back - they are more like spots aren't they? Are they raised? Odd.

:wave: coral...same here..boring day, maybe a walk up town if it doesnt rain,looks like it could!:rain:
nothing much to report here really just sick of people saying how big i am for 19 weeks, i wouldnt mind if they were parents themselves and had actually some experience of pregnancy but now a friends neighbour...who is male and looks more preg than a fucking elephant thats overdue,even said "she's big for 19 weeks!" what does he know his wife to be hasnt ever been pregnant!!:growlmad:....well that turned into a rant didnt it :haha:
something i thought of last night whilst in the bath....do any of you try to keep your "lady garden" tidy for the birth?? any ding dongs that have had kids...what did you do? did you let it grow of keep it trim....any TTCers...what would you do?? i just struggle now to keep it all trim...i let it grow wild with chloe and connor but i watch some birthing vids and noticed the ladies look "tidy":haha:.....to shave or not to shave??????????:dohh:

I just had mine trimmed, I used to shave but it got a bit awkward later on with SPD and huge bump so I just trimmed as best I could. I asked the midwife about this and she said they only really notice if women are completely shaven - it's apparently not normal for them to see a shaven beaver :haha:

hey well I did a test about half hour ago I think it may be BFP I dont want to hope too much will have to test again first thing tomorrow morning lol Before I sort out Mckenzie lol

That's definitely a BFP but no update today - I still say BFP :thumbup:

AFM I have AF cramps so the witch is on her way - not that I expected anything less given that I haven't :sex: ALLLLLLLLLLLL month. I was avoiding completely until I see my Dr and confirm what tabs are safe etc. I don't think I'd want to stay on these tabs anyway because they've completely killed my sex drive so I haven't wanted it AT ALL! Not really helpful if you're TTC - also they've killed my 'broody' vibe :shrug:

Sorry I've been quiet the last few days, had a shocking couple of days with Laura. She's not better :nope: in fact worse if anything and today I sort of had a wobble and completely broke down at my mums I was so worried :cry:

My mum suggested Dioralyte so she's had that, then she had some chicken and mash for lunch which she kept down :happydance: and then we gave her the usual formula milk for bed but mum said to cut it to half powder and twice the water so it was more dilute. I hope this sorts it because I can't cope with her being unwell :cry:

hey sorry gals been in Ipswich but popped on internet with phone but couldn't write anything.

Did a test this morning at 6am and a faint BFP again so looking good :) and no sign of AF going to buy a more expensive test tomorrow and will post it on here lol Will go to chemist first thing ;-)

my RASH AHH!!

ok so i have spots all over my belly and back and now theyre spreading to my legs and arms. The spots are pretty small, but I do still have that one large one on the inside of my thigh too. definitely not eczema or ringworm!! maybe i have one of those crazy pregnancy rashes, there are so many names for those things. Anyway, i can't hold off any longer, I'm calling dr tomorrow for an appointment. Even if they just say "oh its fine" i will feel better. It looks quite alarming and feels awful. Benadryl is doing nothing for it. We have been putting wash cloths in the freezer and then laying them on my skin to soothe the itch! ahh

sleepingbubs is that a bfp i see:happydance::happydance:

Hopes, go smother yourself in calamine lotion honey. Poor thing, get seen tomorrow ok? Right, gotta read back... x

:wave::hi: ladies,

I hope you all had a wonderful Sunday:flower:

First I would like to wish KORBEN a HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY!!! :cake::icecream::cake::icecream:

MC...what is like 168+hours till your scan...YAY!!!!!

Hopes, I would make a call about that rash in the morning:flower:

Sleeping bubs....FX'd and :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Tink,Coral,Poppy,Phoebe,mommyv :hi:

asfm, I had a bad night last night. I didn't eat really at all yesterday. Got light headed at the movies and got so sick I could not eat my dinner. So, I was not able to get any sleep due to my head was killing me. So no temp for me today. I hope this does not effect FF. Oh well. Gotta go work on this power point for tomorrow. Have a good night ladies and I will chatt with you tomorrow.:flower:

china-sorry you're feeling yucky, i dont think FF will care if you skip a day though :)

tink-is calamine lotion ok?? im so afraid to use anything lol. keeping cool seems to help, otherwise i cant seem to relate it to anything at all. the spots are like dry red itchy patches. veryyyy itchyyy. theyre like that big one i posted a pic of.. only smaller.

Well its has been quiet here!!!!

Hopes, i heard dandelion root tea/capsules can work wonders for the PUPPP rashes if that's what it is....:hugs: x

Puppycat, Poor little Laura! yes dioralyte all the way if she's still no better. I personally would leave out the milk all together if she will take the dioralyte, you can put a little squash in if she doesn't like it much. x

Poppy, glad you had a fab day with Korben. :haha: at DH having preggo symptoms x

Sleeping bubs, keep testing, I'm hanging on here for the BFP party!!!!!!!!

MC, hey honey!!!!!!!

Hello to all the other Ding Dongs, catch up with you tomorrow x

Yes Hopes, i had scabies (yes scabies....from hospital sheets) when pregnant with my first. Calamine lotion is fine, I used to practically bath in the stuff!!!!!!! :hugs: x

I did toy with the idea of cutting out her milk, will see how she is tomorrow - I just can't believe it has held on so long :(

Yes its dragged out hasn't it! I always found it hard to cut out their milk, it seems so essential doesn't it? but its so hard to digest and really doesn't hurt in the short term. Keeping her hydrated is your main aim right now. FX your worry's will be gone tomorrow anyhow x

Hello Ladies!

I am back from my trip- hope all is well with everyone! How are we all? Any new BFPs or news???

The trip went well- had some swelling the first day pretty bad that made me nervous- but drank lots of water and tried to eat healthier and it seemed to go down.

I am NOT excited to go back to work tomorrow - its going to be a nightmare. Uggh.

Most of you have gone to bed, but just wanted to pop in to say hi :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->