Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hi Ladies,

Hopes- your rash is kind of starting to sound like eczema which I have on my hands very very itchy try taking an oatmeal bath it really helps they have oatmeal baths you can buy or you can just put some oats in the blender and stick it in the tub a little messy but helps the itch the only other thing to ever help me is prescription cortisone which you cannot use when pg

Puppcat- sorry that Laura still isn't feeling well

Sleeping bubs- I can't wait to see tomorrows test hopefully a nice dark line

Tink- how are you doing?

China- sorry you weren't feeling well yesterday and missing one day on ff shouldn't be a problem you just need to see a pattern of lower then higher temps

Hi Lew- I hope that you enjoyed your trip sounds like fun. Hopefully after a few days you'll be able to get back into the work routine.

asfm- nothing too much going on here starting to feel a little bit sicker now but hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow so far it seems to be only starting in the afternoon until the evening blood sugars have been okay

:wave: all, gooood morning, well the sun is out today so im getting cleaned up and going to be in the garden again today:happydance: feeling a little low on energy the last few days,hope it comes back a bit again, dont think i can cope with a 2 year old and an 11 year old with no energy!:sleep:
@sleeping im stalking for that :bfp: ready to party:thumbup::happydance:
@china...hope you get better soon:hugs: scan is 168 hours now!!:yipee:
@tink,coral,puppycat,hopes,lew,regalpeas,babyd,damita,poppy,mommyv :wave: and :hugs:
oh hopes.....that rash sound a pain in the ass hope the gp can give you something to clear it up:thumbup: :hugs:

Morning Ding Dongs!

Didn't sleep so well last night, so I'm zzzzzzzzz :haha:

Lew, glad you had a great time, lovely to have you back! x

Mommyv, my MS didn't come on till later in the day also. I remember sitting here in the mornings and it used to kick in everyday at the same time :haha: you have my sympathy :hugs: also sympathy for the blood sugars, its taking time for me to control mine. I think over time you get to know what things you can't touch. For me its pasta, sends me through the roof! x

Morning Cabbage n Peas :haha: sorry couldn't resist! x

Sorry your feeling zzzzzz too MC, hope your energy does come back, I'm sure its just the weekend aftermath x

Morning all :hi:

Sleeping, waiting for your :bfp: :happydance:
China, hope you feel better soon sweetie:hugs:
Hopes, hope the rash clears up for you soon, let us know what to docs say:hugs:
Puppycat hope Laura is feeling better soon:hugs:
Lew hope you had a lovely vacation nice to have you back!:hugs:
MC have fun in the garden :flower:
poppy how are you feeling hun? Or should I ask how is OH feeling:haha:
Tink how are you feeling are you sleeping ok? I'm finding getting comfortable harder everyday now when it's time to sleep.
Hi all other dingdongs :hi:
Not much planned just a bit of housework. DH is off to New Jersey tomorrow morning and I have to drop him at the train station at 5.20:wacko: not looking forward to that but on a good note having my hair highlighted and cut afterwards:happydance:

lol Tink great minds think alike, I just asked how you were sleeping then saw your post about not sleeping well :haha: that sucks though hope you can have a catnap today :hug:

mommyv :hugs: for the MS and hi Regal :hi:

:wave: tink and coral...sleeping is getting harder eh tink?!:wacko: hopefully you can doze a bit later!

Morning everyone :flower:

Think we got a sickness bug going on in our house, OH off work yesterday cos he was up all night being sick, then Wade been up being sick last night and this morning, i feel sicky now but dont know if its the bug or MS :growlmad: korben wasnt well yesterday :dohh: Hate it when family gets the bug :cry:

oh yuk!! hate it when the whole family gets a sicky bug:hugs::hugs::hugs: hope its just a quick 24 hour thing...sounds like you getting it too poppy...:hugs::kiss:

Yes looks 24hr OH back at work today, Wade moaning about catching it off OH :haha:

Anyways hope you lot get some better sleep tonight :hugs::hugs:

Waiting for SB :test::bfp:

Poppy- sorry everyone in your house seems ill :hugs: hope u all feel better soon :hugs: think its funny your hubby getting your pg symptoms :D
hopes- can't really see rash on phone but hope docs give you something to clear it up it doesn't sound nice :hugs:
tink- sorry you not getting much sleep :hugs:
MC- scan is real soon now! So excited! :happydance:
sleepingbubs- can't wait to see next Test! i can even see lines on phone it gotta be a bfp! :happydance:
so cute you can all see bubbas dancing in your tums :D
really sorry but can't remember anything else :hugs: :kiss: to you all though! Not long till i get internet now :) so i can finally come on here properly! Think i prop ov'd by now but unsure af due day before my birthday :( which is pants unless i get bfp when i test on bday :D been really relaxed this cycle not even been moaning if OH hasn't dtd every other day even around ov! Loving the chilling out approach i really needed this break i think :D we actually going to docs in April OH promised me :D hopefully it happens soon think it will be nice to be pg at wedding :)
dexter is getting big now he was 10lb 8 on Friday :D he so cute he wants to look at everything and he smiles now which is cute!
Got to go round handing out our wedding invitations today! Will only got 23 people we are inviting as we don't want a huge wedding and don't want to invite people we don't like, we are having a meal after wedding but no proper reception cause we don't drink or anything so we not paying for others to and we can't really afford it plus we plan to have another wedding in 5 years

xxxxxx

:wave: how are you lovely ladies? Sorry I haven't been around, I've been in scotty land visiting my dad and my sisters.

I have a docs appointment this thursday for blood test results but really don't think I will get pregnant this month, DH has been an arse over the weekend and we haven't :sex: oh well he was feeling down and he wasn't up for it..

:wave: lupine...awww dexter getting big now! must be time for a pic!:happydance: sounds like a nice personal wedding youve planned, id like the same but OH has different plans...:dohh:

damita did you have fun in scotland, i find it cold and miserable,i lived there for a few years, my OH is from aberdeen and even he hates it thats why we moved to england...at least there is sun here occasionally...but we do enjoy the road trips to see family up there:thumbup:

:dust: to you both for this cycle xxxxxx

Awww LR you gotta post a piccy of Dexter we havnt see him for a while :kiss: great idea about quiet wedding, if i ever got married again thats what id do or go abroad n do it, but been with OH 18yrs and dont think i be getting hitch soon :haha:

Damita hello lovely hope you had a nice break n good luck with blood tests Thurseday :hugs:

Ive just forced some Alpen down me but its gone straight through me 'TMI' eww well i prefer that than being sick i guess x

Yeah it was good fun and it was sunny for once! Scotland is wet and cold, my dad and sisters only moved up 4 years ago from Brighton and now they regret it so are trying to come back south yay!

Helloooooooooo DD's xxx:hi::hi::hi:

Hope all is good today with u all xxxx

Good to see u back Damita, hope u had a great holiday xxx

Hi Lupes nice to see u on too, Wow Dexter's Getting big yay xxx

just thought i'd say a quick hello, still having a manically busy time, and like Tink, coral and Cabs, have not been sleeping at all. Was up reading til 4am last 2 nights WTH!!! Got drs at 2 so just floated on here for a bit whilst having a brew and waiting for SleepingB to bome on with test. Hope ur all having a good day xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:wave::hi: ladies,

Big Big :hug: to ya Regal
Lew glad you had a nice trip

Hiya, Tink,poppy,Coral,phoebe,MC,lupine,Damita :hi:

Boy I tell ya...we need to call this the non sleeping thread, cause I slept horrible as well and still feeling a bit nauseated

I see that there has been a lot of illness on here boo!! Well i hope u all will start to feel better soon. Big feel better hugs to all the poorlies xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello Ladies,

Tink- that's too bad you aren't sleeping well already and I was just thinking about it this morning how you would be on here waiting for your ms I felt fine when I woke up and just a little yucky now hopefully it won't get any worse I only threw up once with both my other pregnancies so hopefully it will just be extreme nausea because I just hate throwing up

Coral- I'm sorry that you aren't sleeping well either I hope that you ladies can get comfortable again and will not be losing sleep for the rest of your pregnancies

Lupine- it sounds great having a nice small wedding sometimes I wish that we had done that much more intimate little Dexter sounds like he's a real cutie and I just love it when they first start smiling so sweet hope you are settling well into your new place

MC- I hear you about being tired but at least you get to go out and work in your garden I'm still waiting but it's supposed to warm up a little by the end of this week

China- how are you? another ding dong not sleeping I'm still sleeping well kids come to wake me up pretty early but I'm sleeping alright otherwise how is school going? not too much longer now right?

Sleepingbubs- I can't wait to see your positive test today

Pheobe- I hope that your appointment goes well today? how is the remodeling going? my sugars seem to be leveling out a little because I don't feel as shaky and although my morning sugar is still a bit high the rest of them seem to be okay

Poppy- I'm sorry that your whole house is getting sick I hope that it all goes away and your house is back to normal soon

Damita- sounds like you had a nice time visiting but Scotland sounds like it might be as cloudy as upstate NY it get depressing pretty quickly I hope that your blood test results will be good news and you never know sometimes you get pg on the cycles you least expect it

Hello to all the other ding dong ladies that I missed.

asfm- I have some major housework to get done today and I'm bringing the kids to school this morning hopefully I'll get lots done early because once I start to not feel well all I want to do is rest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->