Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Back from my nap :haha: decided to just go back to bed and that's where I stayed till lunch. Didn't sleep too well again either, but it was still a nice rest I guess. Taking ages to drop off/get comfy and tossing and turning all night. Great practice for when bubba comes I guess, ah well......I see I am in great company, before long we will all be on here at night chatting about insomnia lol

China, sorry your still feeling rough honey, sounds like your pretty busy too. Hope you get a little rest later x

Coral, morning honey...oppppps I mean afternoon :haha: x

Popsy, sorry your guts are up the creak x

MC and Phoebe, morning lovelys x

Lupine :wave: really hope to see a piccy soon, love the sound of your wedding plans also :hugs: x

Mommyv, Hope you have a productive start to the day so you can take it easy later x

hey ladies,

Lupine your wedding plans sound nice and I hope you get your bfp by then :hug:

hi Pheebs good luck at docs and take it eay with beirut! :haha:

hi Damita nice to hear from you:hi:

mommyv hope you get all your housework done so you can rest later :hugs:

:hi: girls well my 1st pills went well i didn't have any side affect at all carnt remember if i did last time on my 1st pill took mine at 6.30 pm weather is nice now going to put my washing out and prepare tea were having chicken stir fry carnt wait x x x

Hello Ladies,

Tink- that's too bad you aren't sleeping well already and I was just thinking about it this morning how you would be on here waiting for your ms I felt fine when I woke up and just a little yucky now hopefully it won't get any worse I only threw up once with both my other pregnancies so hopefully it will just be extreme nausea because I just hate throwing up

Coral- I'm sorry that you aren't sleeping well either I hope that you ladies can get comfortable again and will not be losing sleep for the rest of your pregnancies

Lupine- it sounds great having a nice small wedding sometimes I wish that we had done that much more intimate little Dexter sounds like he's a real cutie and I just love it when they first start smiling so sweet hope you are settling well into your new place

MC- I hear you about being tired but at least you get to go out and work in your garden I'm still waiting but it's supposed to warm up a little by the end of this week

China- how are you? another ding dong not sleeping I'm still sleeping well kids come to wake me up pretty early but I'm sleeping alright otherwise how is school going? not too much longer now right?

Sleepingbubs- I can't wait to see your positive test today

Pheobe- I hope that your appointment goes well today? how is the remodeling going? my sugars seem to be leveling out a little because I don't feel as shaky and although my morning sugar is still a bit high the rest of them seem to be okay

Poppy- I'm sorry that your whole house is getting sick I hope that it all goes away and your house is back to normal soon

Damita- sounds like you had a nice time visiting but Scotland sounds like it might be as cloudy as upstate NY it get depressing pretty quickly I hope that your blood test results will be good news and you never know sometimes you get pg on the cycles you least expect it

Hello to all the other ding dong ladies that I missed.

asfm- I have some major housework to get done today and I'm bringing the kids to school this morning hopefully I'll get lots done early because once I start to not feel well all I want to do is rest

I have five weeks left, then exams (well just one exam)...YAY!!!!

:hi: girls well my 1st pills went well i didn't have any side affect at all carnt remember if i did last time on my 1st pill took mine at 6.30 pm weather is nice now going to put my washing out and prepare tea were having chicken stir fry carnt wait x x x

Sounds yummy caz!!!

Afternoon ladies.

Feel really stressed today still - Tink do you think my meds are actually helping me AT ALL? lol.

Applied for a job which is only 15 hours a week and involves marketing inc updating facebook - lol. Hope I get it because it'd be great!

Laura is refusing to go to sleep which is so frustrating :( she needs it plus I need to sort food (yes it's late I know!) but I achieve NOTHING when she's awake, she's like a whirlwind!

Puppycat- I took Zoloft for a while after I had dd and I found that it worked really well and is supposed to be relatively safe during pregnancy my sil took it all through her pregnancy and 2years of nursing and I found that it worked well for me on a fairly low dose I don't know if you have ever tried that one before I think the drug name is Sertraline but I'm not sure hope that you can find something that works and is safe for ttc

alright ladies I'm being lazy got to get going and get a few things done

Thanks MommyV.

I am actually on Sertraline 50mg atm but I'm not sure it's working for me :(

It's so hard to get the drug situation right isn't it. My Dr's back in April though so not long to wait now thankfully xx

hey all will catch up with posts tonight

but got BFP for digi this morning 1-2wk :)

Sleepingbubs, need piccy and BFP party....I'm itching to see :happydance: so pleased for you!!!! x

Puppycat, no they sound like they are doing sweet FA for you :hugs: sooner you get that med check the better! Doesn't help that Laura is so sickly at the min, everything is always twice as hard to deal with when they are sick and your tired out. x

ASFM I have achieved NOTHING today :haha: need to do something, been way too lazy today! x

Ive done nothing either apart from Asda then felt shitty when i got back, if this is MS im ill once i get up then it goes late afternoon then sneaks back after i have my tea into the evening arghhhh not nice :cry:

Here you go gals :)

Tired to get into c doctors today but no appointments will try again tomorrow morning.

Edd is 3rd December but requesting a c-section so will be a November baby!!.

Attachments

• 28032011439.jpg
    28032011439.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 0
poppy hope ms doesnt get you too badly, i hated it but i always felt like it was a good sign :)

no news here, called midwife this morning around 9 but only receptionist was around to speak with, she said shed have one of the midwives call me back. its 125pm here and im still waitinggg. mondays are a bad time to call them i guess because they reserve half their day for those long appointments with new patients. Regardless, I'm still here itchy and waiting. Has spread to my arms and neck and found two spots on my face this morning. Call me back midwifeeeee i dont have time for thissssss

thanks CG and Hopes can't belive u are 18weeks already :) how everything going apart from the rash??

CG how are you??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->