Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

thanks CG and Hopes can't belive u are 18weeks already :) how everything going apart from the rash??

CG how are you??

sleepingbubs-yes the early days dragged but after 12 weeks or so it really picked up and time has been flying lately!! things are great apart from the rash. I'm starting to get panicky about this whole rash situation, its spreading and I'm freaking out a little now worrying about baby because I have no clue what this is all over me and midwife still hasn't called back, so I dont even have an appointment set up yet!

So november baby huh:happydance: Why c section, is that what you had last time? So excited!

poppy hope ms doesnt get you too badly, i hated it but i always felt like it was a good sign :)

no news here, called midwife this morning around 9 but only receptionist was around to speak with, she said shed have one of the midwives call me back. its 125pm here and im still waitinggg. mondays are a bad time to call them i guess because they reserve half their day for those long appointments with new patients. Regardless, I'm still here itchy and waiting. Has spread to my arms and neck and found two spots on my face this morning. Call me back midwifeeeee i dont have time for thissssss

Arghhh Hopes it dont sound good now this rash, bet its really annoying you :hugs: hope you get in surgery today then x

yay for digi bfp sleeping bubs congrats!! another November baby wohoo

Hopes- that rash sounds pretty nasty I hope the midwives call you back soon

thanks Poppy and CG :)

Ahh Hopes try not to worry try ringing the doctors again :) I had an ECS last time with Mckenzie under general so this time I want to be prepared and awake for it all, and not a last min panic, Mckenzie's hb dropped to 60ppm I was at 3cm so after a decision of cs at 14:15 mckenzie was born at 14:31 all with my oh by himself in my room don't want that to happen again.

ok sooo while im waiting for midwife to call back and hopefully GET ME AN APPOINTMENT...

heres what the rash looks like now. still hoping one of you will see it and say "oh i had that it was no big deal" hah:dohh:

Attachments

• DSCF1904.jpg
    DSCF1904.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF1905.jpg
    DSCF1905.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF1922.jpg
    DSCF1922.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 8
Yay SB :happydance::bfp: thats great another first trimester ding dong!

Hi CG :hi:

Hopes I don't know about the rash but hope you get to see the doctor.. :hugs:

Yay SB :happydance::bfp: thats great another first trimester ding dong!

Hi CG :hi:

Hopes I don't know about the rash but hope you get to see the doctor.. :hugs:

Hopes dont know sweetie, have you had chickenpox? cant think :shrug:

Hi Girls, just a quick flypast, as i am busy still. But i just wanted to say

CONGRATS SLEEPING BUBS!!!! WOOHOOO XXXXX
:happydance::flower::hugs::bfp::bfp::crib::crib::dance::dance::awww::awww::hug::hug::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::friends::friends::ninja::wohoo::wohoo::wine::wine::loopy::loopy::flasher::flasher::bunny::bunny::rain:\\:D/\\:D/:holly::holly:=D>=D>:lol::lol::bunny::bunny::rain::flasher::loopy::wohoo::wohoo::wine::wine::beer::drunk::drunk::yipee::yipee::hug::awww::awww::laugh2::yellow::blue::pink::crib::dust::bfp::bfp::cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance::flower::flower:

hah. so midwife called me back and was no help at all. she suggested trying oral benadryl and trying an oatmeal bath and benadryl cream and staying away from things with lots of fragrance.

i have ALWAYS stayed away from fragrance, already tried benadryl... told her that. she said have pcp look at it or dermatologist. i waited all day for her to tell me THAT. so she basically is not interested in helping, and isn't acting like its a concern. ahh!

oh no Hopes thats no help. Is there anyone else to can get advice from??

Thanks Phoebe :)

Can't you just get an app with the docs hopes?

Tell me a bit more about it, how do you feel in yourself, are the spots fluid filled? I still suspect its a PUPPP rash, look it up x

Right, off for the BFP party ......

Can't you just get an app with the docs hopes?

Tell me a bit more about it, how do you feel in yourself, are the spots fluid filled? I still suspect its a PUPPP rash, look it up x

Right, off for the BFP party ......

I feel fine otherwise, except getting anxious of course! No fever or anything. The itch is pretty extreme.

Midwives dont think they can help so they dont wanna see me apparently? My options are call regular doc and try to get an appointment in for tomorrow or wednesday, then he will either try to prescribe me something or will then refer me to a dermatologist and then I'll make an appointment with them and go from there. I was barely holding on waiting for midwife to call today!! Only other option is go to ER and sit and wait and then have them diagnose it there.

It will suck if its one of those stupid pregnancy rashes (like PUPPP) that dont have a nice cure anyway and I'm wasting my time regardless.

Hopes if its really worrying you sweetie go to the ER if you think your not going to get into the Doctors anytime soon :hugs:

Thanks Tink can't quite believe it lol 4weeks already lol hopefully everything goes ok need to go buy pregnacare been taking folic acid though. Going to be heavily pg for my wedding lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->