Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:wave: morning all..
@pk..good luck with tests:hugs:
@coral...oooo i want my hair chopped off,jelous of your hairdressers app today!!:haha:
@tink...happy 25 weeks!!! time going so fast!! couldnt believe it when i saw your birthwatch post on FB!!:happydance:
@sleeping..congrats:happydance:
@hopes, i once had an all over body rash, itchy as feck, i smothered it in aquauos(sp) cream, seemed to help a bit...never got a diagnosis or name of it though, they linked it with my depression at the time...anyway hope it goes soon or you find something to stop the itch at least, drives you nuts i know!!:hugs:
poppy,puppycat,phoebe and all other ding dongs :hugs:and :kiss:
asfm...tired,:sleep: deffo having an energy dip lately!! OH is depressed about his job and i try to cheer him up but its emotionally draining and i just want to say shut the feck up!! :haha: obviously i dont..connor has hit a naughty spell,always up to no good which is also draining and chloe is almost 12.........need i say more!!! cant wait until baby is here and im more capable of dealing with situations!:thumbup:
my mum said to me yesterday" omg claire your getting big now!" :growlmad: well der!!!!!!!! im half way to birth,silly cow,did she think id have a flat tummy and carry the baby in a bag!! also when i sat on sofa next to her she said "wow fatty, the sofa really dipped when you sat on it then" :growlmad::cry: this is my own mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bitch! i could have spat in her coffee and poked her in the eye, i just replied" im not fat, im pregnant, whats your excuse for the face" :rofl::rofl: passed caring for peoples feelings (inc.my mothers) when they dont give a toss about mine!!!!!!
anyway,weather poop today so having a day cleaning and maybe a wander to the shop with LO, just for the exercise, well i am getting big/fat!!!!!!!!!! :haha:

Morning Ding Dongs!!!!!

Coral, glad you have a nice pamper planned, enjoy!!!!! x

MC, why can't people say it how it should be said, like "wow your getting such a lovely bump now!" or "That baby's sure growing well, what a cute bump" etc doesn't take much does it?! grrrrrrrr. My energy is fading fast also, try and pace yourself. x

Hopes, hope you can get checked out today honey x

thanx tink, the thing is i know im bigger than average so why do people point it out to me all the time, assholes!! how are you today...i just walked connor to the shop,we left pram at home, he got so many awww's it became annoying :haha: hormonal day today i think...sorry!:blush:

Afternoon everyone :flower:

Huge hugs for Jenny :hugs: glad you enjoyed your holiday, but sorry you came back to that news sweetie, it must be hard hearing family expecting and your trying so hard for your own :kiss: can relate to the sister thing cos i went through a bit of shite finding out mine was expecting when i suffered my mmc, but nothing to what your feeling cos ive already been blessed with kids and was a bit selfish of me at the time :dohh: Take care sweetie n we're all here for you xxx

MC your getting further on now and know the feeling all too well when your totally drained and have a toddler demanding your attention so try get as much rest as possible once OH home :kiss:

Coral enjoy your pampering, need my hair done i look like Worzel Gummidge :haha:

Tink you resting lady? lol

PK fx'd for DH test hope he passes :hugs:

afm nothing still ill but not as bad as yesterday, just forced some toast down me but still feel shite. Gage was sick yesterday but fine now, Wade's belly still dodgy and Korben bit better. Ive got midwife at 1 so get me out for fresh air x

:friends: oooh dear here's a hug for your hormonal day MC x

Popsy, sorry the household is still sickly, but glad things are getting better. Hope everything does well with the midwife this afternoon, have you started your heparin yet? x

Hey China! :wave: x
Yes I'm resting up :thumbup: actually gonna lay down in a min also x

:wave: Ladies

Tink- Happy 25weeks wohoo

Coral- enjoy getting your hair done it's so fun to be pampered

PK- hope that your test goes well

MC- people really need to stop making rude comments I can't believe you have had so many people be so rude towards you they should be supporting you plus you're growing a baby and that's always a beautiful thing it's not fat people it's a baby

Poppy- sorry that you're still feeling ill do you think it's ms or stomach bug? I'm happy to hear that your family is recovering and gl at your appt today

:wave: China hope all is well with you this am

Hopes- that rash sounds nasty I hope that it clears up soon on its own or maybe a dermatologist can help

asfm- nothing going I need to go grocery shopping and do some housework still having nausea on and off throughout the day but it seems to show up more in the late afternoon and through the evening I also think my blood sugars are more stable I don't feel weak and shakey throughout the day so much like I was before can't wait for my appt one week from tomorrow

Could one of my lovely DD sista's look at my chart and tell me if you think I have O'd yet. I don't think I have but I might be gearing up to. Any thoughts would be great :)

Hey Mommyv :wave: sorry your feeling sick and shaky honey x

China, I looked at your chart earlier and wondered if you was on the verge of O myself. I would guess you might be Oing today by your chart, have you got some bedding in? x

Hey Mommyv :wave: sorry your feeling sick and shaky honey x

China, I looked at your chart earlier and wondered if you was on the verge of O myself. I would guess you might be Oing today by your chart, have you got some bedding in? x

Saturday and Sunday. Gonna try & jump DH tonight. You think it would be too late?? I need to get my timing down :haha:

BDing's fine! Yup jump him tonight, and FX for a nice temp rise for you soon to confirm. I would keep up the :sex: until you see a rise in temps if you can. Loads of :dust: for you honey x

Im back :flower:

Tink yes started Friday night injecting and hate it struggled last night took about 6 attempts putting it in a spot that didnt hurt.

Midwife just did my booking in, height and weight etc, got to go back on day 10 of Tinzaparin to have blood drown to check my platelets then thats it till im 9wks to have rest of bloods done with midwife.

Awww outchy! self injecting is not fun... :hugs: glad your all booked in honey x

Just chilling now my stomach still isnt right pfft... you resting today :wacko:

Kinda have no choice at the min, just getting up and getting a cuppa is painful and tiring so I'm resigned to the sofa mostly. x

aww Tink I'm sorry you're in so much pain that's a real bummer. do you think that you'll deliver the baby early due to your complications?

Poppy- ouch I would just hate to inject myself hopefully I don't need insulin otherwise I'll be injecting myself also

China- I definately don't think you've o'd yet but like Tink said you could be on the verge of o maybe today get bding

snuggling with ds now but I need to go out grocery shopping today we got our federal tax return yesterday and it was very nice dh doesn't make too much I stay home and we have 2kids so it worked out pretty well

Aww Tink i really feel for you sweetie being in all that pain :hugs: The midwife i was with told me Sainburys do their own Pregnacare for £3+ has everything the original has in it, but half the price so im going to get those next month, she uses them too.

MommyV fx'd you dont need to do them its not nice x

Hello ladies

Sorry you're in so much pain Tink hun, I know you really don't want to hear this but don't sit down too much as that'll have the opposite effect :( try to move about a bit too :hugs:

Poppy hope your household is bug free soon - it's so depressing when you're all unwell, we've had it in the past week too but all better now :)

MC I know how much it hurts when people dig at you when you're pregnant, I can't imagine your mum would try to upset you though hun :hugs: maybe she was trying to be lighthearted about it and failed miserably :( :hugs:

I'm trying to type with a pile of toys on my lap (for some reason this is Laura's preferred storage space - i dunno.) Anyway, just making some lovely butterfly cakes mmmmmmmmmmm catch ya later xxx

When you have 4 kids, there's just no way you ever get the chance to rest too much Puppycat :rofl: But thanks for the advice :hugs: The problem was, I wasn't resting enough, that's why they all keep on at me here. My problems aren't limited to SPD though, I also have disc degeneration due to scoliosis, SIJD, CFS, Fibromyalgia, Pernicious anaemia, and now gestational diabetes :rofl: mmmmmmm butterfly cakes, I want some!!!!!! :) x

thanx for the sympathy girls but it seems people that are around me think its some kina compliment to say "hi fatty" when they see me...im usually a size 10 and now im a size 10 with a bump, not fat in the slightest bit, puppycat my mother has always had a problem with me being preg ever since a had a son, she only had 6 girls...i think she resents me or is jelous, she even said after i had connor id never regain my figure, well to her dismay i did and now i think she hopes im having a boy and will lose my figure...she can be mean, not a good mother, well fed and clothed but no emotional support as a kid!!:cry; but it only teaches me how i need to be with my own kids!:thumbup:...had a lovely sleep this afternoon:sleep: and now im refreshed for an hour:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->