Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

evening all..
@:dust: for cycle caz...
@hopes...hope the docs can help that itch...:growlmad: i feel for you :flower: :hugs:
@save me some icecream poppy!!!!!!!!!!:kiss:
see what i mean about people calling me fat, even a "friend" on FB commented on my bump pic and called me fat!? wanker got deleted....getting sleepy...almost time for zzzzzzzzzz :sleep::yipee:

good riddance MC x

Pops, I would swap ya but I just ate them all........ :rofl:

NEED MORE ICE LOLLYS!!!! arrrrrrraghhhhhhhhh!!!

Ok ladies for the one's who know the sex, ive just read if you wee on bicarbonate of soda and it fizzes its a boy, if it dont its a girl :haha: lets see if it works :happydance:

poppy me and mc did the baking soda thing, mine didn't fizz which is correct and neither did MC's but there was a girl who knows its a boy and didnt fizz so not sure it works :shrug:

Ive none in i used last on stairs carpet so will try tomorrow :happydance:

I tried that also, no fizz for me but not really convinced it works. Bit of fun though eh? x

Hmmm well if MCs is a girl think i may be convinced lol before anyone asks i use it on my carpets to get unwanted smells out so im not crazy :haha:

mine was also out of date,:dohh: but as coral said a lady on our other thread knows she is :blue: but it never fizzed, thats why i had it poppy!!! for the fridge too, works to get rid of smells:thumbup:

I shove an open lemon in the fridge too does the trick lol omg watching skin graphs on TV aww bless not nice x

oooooo poppy :argh:....im watching fifa!(football game):dohh: OH is on xbox, asshole..:haha:....think i may head to bed for a dvd...:thumbup: night all xxxxxxxx

PMSL Night sweetie :hugs: ive still got korben up, over last 5 nights he not been getting tired till near 10pm :dohh: may need to stop him falling asleep after 5pm now cos its not good :growlmad:

just got back from dr. she felt terrible for me lol, but isnt 100% on what it is/how to prevent it. she said that some of the spots look like eczema but that the way it is proliferating is not typical of eczema. she said it could even be something crazy like a gluten allergy or something. she recommends i see a dermatologist for a biopsy. she gave me numbers for like 8 dermatologists so that i can call them all and see who can get me in the fastest since it is spreading so crazy and its getting all over my face now. in the mean time she told me about a certain kind of soap to try, said use air conditioning, benadryl, cold showers, ice packs, the typical. she felt really bad for me lol, very nice lady though. anyway im calling all the dermatologists in the morning to see who can get me in the soonest lol. andd i continue to itch :)

i dont know that she is familiar with things like pupps and all that, so she didnt mention those things. but she mentioned a nice list of things that "shes sure it isn't" lol, including chicken pox, ringworm, yeast, etc. hahah

Ahhh great news Hopes fx'd you'll get sorted soon then no more itching sweetie xx

:hi: hey lovelies... well, i think that is good news too hopes...all the serious stuff knocked off the list! whew!

funny you say that about not being immune to rubella... with 2 of my children, the bloodwork came back saying i was NOT immune to rubella, and my other 2 children, it was fine. :shrug::shrug::shrug: heck if i know why. i was vaccinated as a child and i had chicken pox as a child. mom says i had measles too, but i don't think it was German measles. :shrug: anyway, just know, after you have the baby (if you go to the hospital), they won't discharge you without a rubella vaccine. that's how it was with me anyway. it does seem that whatever anybody comes up with on here, that somebody's had some experience with it :haha:

as for the weather, actually it sucks here this week. been overcast and too chilly for the beach yesterday and today and supposed to be that way at least until thursday i think :nope: so much for spring break. :dohh: well, i'm still hoping our tax return will come in...then we'll just go to disney instead :yipee:

i don't have much time right now girls, but i wanted to give a quick update.....

post-coital test today as you know. O. M. G. what a day we've had!!! our appt was at 10:30 this morning, but dh had a very difficult time and couldn't "finish" :blush: mostly b/c we :sex: yesterday afternoon, and that time was so amazing :blush: really that every other day pattern works so much better for us... anyway, so we called the doc and they asked if we could come in at 3p instead, so at first dh didn't want to try again. he was like "my legs are numb!!!" :rofl: (he was kidding), but then he agreed b/c there was no other time available and it has to be before ov, etc... so we cleaned up, went to lunch, relaxed, and tried again before the 3p appt. poor dh...he ended up having to masturbate to "finish" the job and he did it just up until he was ready and then finished inside me. so that was a relief, but we got to the appt at 3:30. which was fine. the doc was very understanding. BUT, the doc couldn't see any :spermy: at all. she said my cm looks fine. no cells and nothing in it that would show infection or anything that would kill the sperm. so that's good news, but bad news that the doc couldn't see any sperm. she didn't see any dead ones or alive ones. :cry: dh is worried about that now. i really think (i hope and pray) that it's just b/c of the way we had to get the job done and that maybe we "missed" or something rather than b/c there was nothing there. i'm trying not to freak out or stress out about it. i'm trying to see the positives and explain it away with all of these other circumstances. and i have to keep calm for dh. he's already a little upset about it and he's worried, so if i freak out about it then he'll be very upset. :cry: i need to process about this a lot more, but we're taking the kids to a movie, so i gotta run for now sweeties. :hugs: i hope this doesn't mean anything.... i'll talk more when i get back hopefully ...

anyway, i also meant to say that the doc said we didn't have to repeat the post-coital test since my cm all appeared to be fine and everything. thank God. i don't think we could go through that again :wacko: honestly, i swear we spent more time in bed, in the bedroom today than we have in years maybe!! :dohh: :haha: ok, so i guess i'm exaggerating a little, but for real, the pressure of having to do it and having to do it by a specific TIME no less, just was way too much. it was so hard to keep "the mood" right and poor dh had the worst of it, of course. the whole pressure that he "must perform" was awful. i was really afraid that we were either going to end up in a HUGE argument again b/c of it, or that dh would just refuse to continue trying to have a baby or any number of awful things. it was just so stressful, so i'm SO glad we don't have to go through that again. so now, we have to wait for dh to finish his antibiotics. 11 more days. then another month before we can repeat the SA to check his numbers. ugh. double ugh and boo. that means not until around may 6th or may 9th or so. :cry: God, that just seems FOREVER away. :cry: so we'll have another SA done and have the results sent to the urologist and to my gyn. God, i hope it hasn't gone to where he has no sperm. that's defo my biggest fear right now. :cry: then what? i won't do a sperm donor thing. dh wouldn't want it. i suppose i'm jumping ahead of myself now, but it's just all so hard and upsetting and worrisome. :sad2: anyway, i guess i'll talk to you girls more tomorrow. :hugs:

:wave: morning all..
pk... hopefully dh test will come back fine:hugs: must be hard for you both! hope may comes around quick for you, waiting is the hardest parts in TTC..:hugs::hugs:xxxxxxxxxxx
hopes...FXd that itch starts going soon!! :hugs:
asfm...too many loo visits last night and baby kicking until im wide awake so yet again another energyless day ahead! OH moaning about work again, and chloe moaning about school n stuff....oh man!! my family are born moaners! :growlmad: but im going to get dressed and take little man out for fresh air in a while then hopefully we can have a chilled afternoon catching up on mummys tv!:thumbup: xx

morning ladies :hi:

PK big :hug: sounds so s stressful I really feel for you and OH. Fingers crossed his SA comes back ok. Is it possibls the sperm fell out? May will be here soon although I know when you are waiting it takes so much longer :hugs:

morning MC have a nice day with Connor. I'm just going to catch up on some housework. Have to clean my Dad's tomorrow so want to get as much done here before then. x

:hugs: morning coral and mc...i can't sleep anymore. spring break and i've been up since 5:30 :dohh: thanks for the support sweeties. i'm just so worried about it now. may cannot get here fast enough. :wacko: coral, i'm hoping that maybe what happened is the sperm fell out. BIG TIME TMI WARNING (i wish we could make that flash or something...you know, like a sign :haha:) so like i said, dh was having a really hard time. not so much getting hard or being aroused, we were ok with that. he just has a hard time ejaculating again if it's been recent from the last time. that's why going every other day has been good for us. sometimes he can do more than that...or ejaculate every day. it kind of depends on things like how stressed or how tired he is. i really think so much of it is psychological, but so much about sex in general is psychological anyway. :wacko: anyway, so with all the pressure of WHY we were doing it and adding to that that it had to be at a specific time, dh just wasn't able to come. it was terrible...so frustrating. so twice we went to "plan b", which was for dh to masturbate until he was ready and then come inside me. :)blush: good grief i'm so embarrassed to be saying all of this, but i gotta talk about it :blush:) well, the first time, he couldn't "finish" that way either, and we tried again the "normal" way, and he still couldn't, so that's when we called the doc and moved the appt. i felt SO BAD for dh. he was taking it so well too...he always jokes when he's upset or under stress like that, and he was trying not to get angry. he was frustrated with himself and frustrated with the whole situation. especially when he already doesn't like the idea of "scheduling sex" AT ALL. he hates that, but he was so cooperative about the whole mess. i love him so much. anyway, so we tried again before the second appt. like i said, same problem going on, so we went to "plan b" again. this time, dh was able to come. he didn't want to masturbate in front of me...he wanted privacy and i understand that, so he was in the bathroom while i waited on the bed. he told me later that he had just started to ejaculate when he came out and then finished inside me. :blush: so since i didn't see it/wasn't there :wacko: i don't know if some of the ejaculate was "lost" in the bathroom before he came inside me or what happened. plus the volume (amount of ejaculate) may have been very low b/c he came already the day before. sometimes if he has a strong orgasm one day and we have sex the next day, he says he feels like there's not as much there. :shrug: so i'm wondering if the volume was already low and maybe some got "lost" then maybe there wasn't much that ended up inside me. plus, i'm thinking (hoping) that maybe it didn't get up as far as it needed to be, that maybe the sperm didn't reach my cervix, also b/c of how we ended up doing it. so if it didn't get up far enough, that maybe it just pooled around the entrance to my vagina or like you said coral, maybe "fell out". dh was very worried that it all fell out too. it was so funny, he didn't want me to get up afterwards :haha: he wanted me to stay laying down, and i've never told dh about staying laying down after we dtd before, so it was just cute. :haha: anyway, so that's all the dirty details. :blush: :dohh: good grief, i'm so embarrassed. like i said, just sooooooo glad we never have to do that again. :wacko:

Aww PK I'm sure it will be fine, I didn't know they still did post coital tests anymore how mbarrassing no wonder your DH felt like he had to perform :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->