Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hi girls, back from my hair appointment (much needed roots sorted:thumbup:) and then had to help Ryan make a 3d nemo figure for school:wacko:

MC thats a shame your Mum is like that:hugs: She should be proud that you have a lovely figure.

Poppy glad midwife went ok but ouchy at having to poke yourself everyday:hugs:

hi Tink, mommyv, china and puppycat :hi:

thanx coral..:hugs: im used to her bitchyness now..:haha:
poppy..meant to say...agree with the others ouchie! but all worth it! xxx

Yeah i know anything to keep us safe. Anyways ignore all the negative comments about your bump i think you look great and your creating a little miracle in there so who gives a f**k what others think :hugs:

Defo second that Pops, you have a model bump MC, honestly! :hugs: I always admire people that take negativity and turn it into something positive like you have done with the way your mum has been. Good on ya girly :hugs: x

Coral :wave: nemo figure? now that's a challenge and a half. Husband gone now? x

yeah I know, I thought where the hell do I start with nemo:haha: came out looking ok though. Yes hubby has just landed about 20 mins ago

:hi: girls how are you all well hate swallowing the tablets me the 2nd one melted in my mouth when i was trying to swallow it haha af had gone so we will be having sex tonight wooppp x x x x

hope everyone is doing welllll :)

tink congrats on 25 weeks, wow time is flyingggg! hope you are feeling ok though

mc saw your bump pic on facebook :) it looks great, dont pay attention to people calling you fat! ill try to post a bump pic to compare in a bit, havent even been thinking about it lately with the stupid rash and all. :dohh:

china, peeked at your chart, i think it looks like O is coming very soon, go go go!!! :)

as for me, appointment today at 415 (probably 915 for you guys??) i really hope this doctor will just make a diagnosis and maybe give me some better itch cream or something .. i dont want to mess around making an appointment with dermatologist and all, i just want the itch gone!

slept horrible last night. went out and got some calamine, it seems to help for a bit, but wears off so quickly. It takes the itch down from severe to moderate.. but probably for less than an hour. Did that last night plus a benadryl, and was waking up every 2 hours with intense itch. Its the kind of itch that makes you almost shake, i dont even know how to explain it I've never felt anything like it before.

caz whats the plan, are you going to bd every other night, or twice a week, or just when you feel like it? :) either way fxxxx so many bfps lately you might be next :)

Glad hubby had a safe journey Coral x

Caz, ewwwwww hate it when a tab melts like that, but its all in a good cause eh? x

Oh Hopes, was wondering how you were today? you poor thing :hugs: hope your app is productive and you get some relief soon x

Oh Hopes, was wondering how you were today? you poor thing :hugs: hope your app is productive and you get some relief soon x

:haha: been ok, slept until 1245 :dohh: was making up for last night i guess hah

tink if its pupps doesnt that mean it wont go away until the baby is out? i thought of that last night and cried to OH :dohh:

Good luck Hopes catch you later and hope your rash gets sorted :hugs:

Just making some strawberrys and rum & raisin ice cream see if i can eat something nom nom :haha:

hopes314 i hope i am were going to do it ever other then when i am near ovulation i will do it ever day then for 4 days x x x

try not to think about it honey, i'm sure if it is you will work out some relief... :hugs: x

I have a lemonade ice lolly mmmmmm :)

Sounds like a great plan Caz, really hope this is your cycle! x

you guys always make me so hungryyyyyy. you are the source of most of my cravings i think lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->