Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

hey all saw doctor today and made my first midwife appointment tue 26th April. Brought some pregnacare today was on 3 for 2 at boots.

haven't got time to read bk so hope everyone is ok :)

China, if I wasn't a Christian I would still appreciate seeing your post. It came from the part of you that cared about us, and wanted to encourage and uplift us. That means a lot honey, thank you x

Hey Coralista, can't wait to be pain free, and we can get our prams out for some power walking :haha: x

MC :hugs: x

Pops, annoying dogle thingy, they aren't great are they? FX virgin get your sorted soon x

Sleeping Bubs, all official now huh?! :happydance: x

Caz, hope your ok honey! I got everything crossed that this is your cycle x

yep sure is tink!! went wedding shopping today no clue wot going to do about my dress but got bridesmaI|ds for £2\0

sorry for typing errors Mckenzie is on my lap pressing the buttons lol bbb m mmmmmmnnnnn c

awwww cute McKenzie :) Love wedding shopping, and baby shopping! You get to enjoy both this year you lucky thing :) Something empire line? how big do you usually get? x

When you have 4 kids, there's just no way you ever get the chance to rest too much Puppycat :rofl: But thanks for the advice :hugs: The problem was, I wasn't resting enough, that's why they all keep on at me here. My problems aren't limited to SPD though, I also have disc degeneration due to scoliosis, SIJD, CFS, Fibromyalgia, Pernicious anaemia, and now gestational diabetes :rofl: mmmmmmm butterfly cakes, I want some!!!!!! :) x

Sorry honey, I didn't realise there were other things on top :dohh: now I feel silly! :hugs:

thanx for the sympathy girls but it seems people that are around me think its some kina compliment to say "hi fatty" when they see me...im usually a size 10 and now im a size 10 with a bump, not fat in the slightest bit, puppycat my mother has always had a problem with me being preg ever since a had a son, she only had 6 girls...i think she resents me or is jelous, she even said after i had connor id never regain my figure, well to her dismay i did and now i think she hopes im having a boy and will lose my figure...she can be mean, not a good mother, well fed and clothed but no emotional support as a kid!!:cry; but it only teaches me how i need to be with my own kids!:thumbup:...had a lovely sleep this afternoon:sleep: and now im refreshed for an hour:rofl:

Sorry your Mum is not emotionally supportive MC :hugs: that must be hard but yes a good lesson in life for you xx

Took the butterfly cakes to the in laws for after tea, yummy, got my bootie and mitten knitting patterns here ready to tackle my first knitting mission so I'm off... wish me luck!! :haha:

Hi ladies!
Just nipping on quick to let u know i am around and thinking of every single one of you :)
Im feeling slightly better although still a bit gutted, sad and worried at times but overall trying to think positive about my situation and ttc.
Plus today i have had lots of ewcm which i normally get about 2 days before O so DH and i will BD tonight and tomorrow then leave it in God's hands for this cycle i think. I have done no opk'ing or anything this cycle so if i get a bfp then i will consider it my miracle x

Hi ladies!
Just nipping on quick to let u know i am around and thinking of every single one of you :)
Im feeling slightly better although still a bit gutted, sad and worried at times but overall trying to think positive about my situation and ttc.
Plus today i have had lots of ewcm which i normally get about 2 days before O so DH and i will BD tonight and tomorrow then leave it in God's hands for this cycle i think. I have done no opk'ing or anything this cycle so if i get a bfp then i will consider it my miracle x

Good luck Jenn (((hugs)))) xxxxxxx

ok so not great news. actually got in to see dermatologist today because they had a cancellation today, which is good because otherwise there were no available appointments until may! yikes. well anyway.. it took 3 dermatologists in the room looking at me pretty much naked to decide that i DO have PR. They said it could last for weeks or months and continue to get worse and worse before it gets better. They said it was difficult to diagnose my case because it is extreme with it covering my face and almost all the way down to my toes and everywhere in between.

They said things like benadryl and calamine will soothe a little, if at all, but will not ever make it go away. They said the only thing they can give me to make it go away is prednisone for 14 days, but that it has a slight risk of things like cleft palate, etc. They kept saying "well its up to you if you want to take it, we just dont think you will hold out like this" SO.. they sent the prescription to my pharmacy, but i do NOT think i will be taking it.

It seems really selfish of me to risk my teeny tiny baby just for my own personal comfort. Its not like my actual health is at risk, they made that clear.

Stressful.

What would you guys do!?

Hi Ladies,

Hopes- that's too bad that this is not going to go away easily for you maybe you could try any and all natural and home remedies to help the itch and if you get to the point where you just can't take anymore take the prednisone I really hope that you're able to relieve the itch without needing the prescription

Thanks mommyv, i know were going to try a bunch of things. I just feel that in my circumstance, I'm home all the time with no work or school to attend, so it would be selfish of me to take the prednisone for just this. I don't know. The itch is extreme and the rash is on my face now. The drs said that both of those things are pretty rare. Maybe this will be extreme and short-lived, and I can joke about it in a week or two. Or deal with it for the whole pregnancy and name my baby Pityriasis :haha: ok that was a terrible joke :)

also forgot to mention, OH had his appointment with the orthopedic dr this morning and.. hes getting the surgery. At this point the dr thinks its the best option, its a somewhat major surgery, theyre going to remove a piece of bone from somewhere else in the shoulder that is unnecessary and attach it to his socket where he is missing a piece of bone. The surgery is only like 3 hours but hes going to have a pretty big scar from it since its a very open surgery. Oh.. and his surgery is NEXT TUESDAY.. less than a week away... yikes!! He will be out of work entirely for at least 4 weeks, but full recovery is 6 months. Guess I will have someone to be home with me and we can be itchy and hurty together :)

:hugs: aw hopes, you poor thing!!! what a rotten dx to get during pg!!! i think i would try the home remedies for the itching first, like mommyv suggested. and only do the prednisone if it was totally unbearable. cool baths. oatmeal lotions...any kind of lotions that you think would work. i hope it clears up for you very quickly sweetie. mine took a few weeks, but it didn't itch so much. it was embarrassing where it showed (on my chest and neck and arms), and i didn't have it as bad as you, so i'm so sorry you're having to deal with this hun :hugs::hugs::hugs:and i hope dh's surgery goes well too sweetie. will he be off work for the full 4 weeks? it's great that they can get it done so quickly tho. i'll be praying for both of you sweetie :hugs:

:wave: morning all...
@hopes...glad you had your app, and good news its nothing serious, i know the itch must drive you mad but i think i wouldnt take the meds either...like you said why risk baby for your own comfort! id sit in a cold bath for the next 20 weeks i think..use none perfumed lotions and showergel maybe a sensitive washing powder?? just so you dont aggrivate it any more than neseccary(i always spell that wrong :haha:)hope it clears soon :flower:...hope dh surgery goes well and he has a speedy recovery!:thumbup: :hugs: to you both! xxxxx
all other ding dongs:hugs::kiss:...busy day today but cba so may just sit on my ass!!:rofl:

hey tink na I don't usually get big well wasn't with Mckenzie just a bump lol So might be able to get away with buying a normal size dress for me with a high waist!!

Hopes glade u got an appointment hopefully the natural remeidies help :)

Hey MC hope u are ok.

Mckenzie is ill again :-( kept been sick though the night so went to doctors this morning he has an ear infection on antibiotics but brought it all back :-( He now asleep sitting up in his pushchair :-(

Hi Ladies,

Hopes- I hope that you can figure some great natural itch remedy to get you through until your rash goes away and I hope that dh has a complication free surgery and like you said at least the two of you will be home together for a little while

MC- hope your doing well today can't wait for that scan on Monday

Sleeping bubs- sorry the little one isn't feeling well poor little man hopefully he'll be feeling better soon

asfm- feeling a bit sicker woke up at 4am to pee and I wasn't feeling too well also I've been super thirsty but I think that's pretty normal having my inlaws over tonight for dinner and we are going to tell them about the pregnancy they should be very excited they just love having grandchildren

:wave: mommyv....good luck with breaking the news! hope you have a fab night:happydance:..:hugs: for symptoms kicking in! :hugs:

Yes MC I think it's going to be a great night my mil has been in New Mexico visiting my sil so she hasn't been around to tell but they have been hoping for another grandchild and I'm going to be making lemon bars for dessert yum and even though the ms sucks it reassures me and so far doesn't feel as bad as it was with my other lo's I had it pretty bad with both of them

Hellllllllo Ding Dongs :flower:

Puppycat, Don't be silly, you wasn't to know and you were trying to be helpful! :hugs: x

Hopes, glad your app was productive! I agree with what the others have said, keep the steroids on the back burner if you really can't cope, but try and ride out the storm in the meantime. Don't quote me, but I'm pretty sure if you do use it, its the best time of your pregnancy to chance using it. I know you mentioned cleft pallet, but the pallet is fully formed already by the stage you are in pregnancy. My ex had one so I was always scanned at the earliest point that it was formed and this was at about 18 weeks. Anyhow, I say err on the side of caution and try and cope without if you can. What about aqueous cream mixed with the calamine lotion kept in the fridge? that's meant to be better than calamine lotion for itching. Good news about DH's Opp, be nice for him not to have to keep suffering! x

Ooooooooh how annoying, I remeber NOTHING else :haha::blush: x

hey MC symptoms are sore nips and bb, bloating but IBS related lol bit nervous.

Got a bit of stretching along c-section scar and hip started hurting again but insoles are well old waiting for new ones.

Mckenzie playing now so feeling a bit better has kept 3oz (milk mixed with water) down and half a party ring and paracetamol down this time, brought his antibiotics and paracetamol up at 11am then slept for 2hrs..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->