Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:hi: good morning lovelies :hi:

how is everybody this morning? i'm trying to change my doctor's appts for those next 2 things...on hold right now. otherwise, just another rainy/stormy day here. blah. what a sucky spring break it's been and now it's almost over. boo. we still haven't gotten our tax return either, and if it comes tomorrow, we won't be able to go to disney this weekend b/c i have to work on saturday. :nope: this just sucks.

so just hanging out at the house (again) today. nothing new to report either. having a strong temp rise it seems. stronger than usual. don't want to get my hopes up for anything tho. i feel really bad for the kids. poor sweeties have been holed up in the house all week b/c of the rain and haven't got to do anything for their week off school. ....ok progesterone test stays on the 7th but endometrial biopsy moved to the 11th, b/c if we haven't conceived then i will get af on the 12th. at first they didn't want to move it. so glad they did...that would have been terribly awkward...having af on the 14th and having to do that. they go in through the cervix. yuck...... anyway...

mommyv, i hope your sickness doesn't get too bad this time sweetie :hugs:

mc, i say sit on your ass as much as you want. you deserve it :haha::kiss:

sleeping, i hope mckenzie gets well soon...poor little thing, he does get the worst of it a lot :hugs:

:hugs::hi: good morning tink...how are you feeling today sweetie?

oh bless ya PK hope tests go ok.

yer mckenzie always seems to get ill :-( but first time an ear infection usually tonsillitis

:wave: pk, i agree not a nice idea for testing while af is around...but glad they changed it!:thumbup: well i got the whole house cleaned up...will be a shit hole again tomorrow, i live with slobs!:haha:
ive been watching birth videos on you tube and now im scared:argh: ill be ok after a day or so but not sure i will be watching them on there again, One born every minute is quite tame compared to some ive just seen.....:argh:
not much doing on here today, where is everyone...:hugs: to all xxxxx

I'm ok, just busy sorting out costumes for Jessica's majorette competition over easter, its never ending. I keep trying to keep up here and I forget what's happening with you all lol I'll try catching up again in a sec :rofl: x

:kiss::hugs:Hello ladies xxx:hi::hi::hi:
Hope all is well with u guys. apologies for not being about, things have been so manic down here, with the decorating, apps etc etc. Was writing a post earlier but the nurse arrived and had to quickly switch comp off pffft!! Have been so ill lately and am on AB's so been feeling out of it. Wont be able to stay on long now as i will have to get ready for the mother-out-law's birthday meal!:wacko: So i will have to read back and take notes methinks, but from what i have seen, Good luck PK sweetie, i hope and pray everything works out for u both.:hugs: SBubs sorry l/o is poorly, hope he is betterer soon hunny:hugs: MV good luck with ur family, hmmmmmm lemon bars sound delish:hugs: Dum Dum u rest up girly, and ur bump is beautiful to me, sod what others say:hugs: Hopes sorry to hear about this rash, i do hope it clears soon:hugs:CG loved ur post from other day, makes me hopeful about life and my current situ:hugs: BD thanks for what u said the other day, was v.v.thoughtful tyvm:hugs: Corally, Tinky, Popsy, Puppycat,Damita, Lupes, Jenny, PJ, and any1 i missed, i hope u are all well and keeping good. I promise to get back on here properly soon. LOVE U ALL VERY MUCH XXXXXXX
:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh: just lost my post and i'm too lazy to re-type it. :haha: and i had something all written out for everybody too :wacko:

oh well...pheebles :hugs: love you too sweetie :kiss:

tink, full schedules are neverending with all the lo's :hugs: just try to rest as much as you can inbetween sweetie :hugs:

mc, i live with slobs too :haha: although, i've been contributing recently b/c i've been so stressed prior to spring break with work and all. i've been trying to gear myself up to clean my room all week and cba. :haha: ah, i'll get to it probably this afternoon :winkwink::haha:

sleeping, poor little mckenzie :hugs: hopefully the ear infection is just a one-time thing :hugs:

Hi girls

Been at my Dads all day cleaning and getting the kids from their clubs etc. Now just cooking dinner. Still at least I don't have to clean there now until I get back form my vacation! :yipee:

Struggling to remember what I read now! :dohh:

Hi everyone hope you are all well! :hugs:

Just thought id pop on and say hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :flower:

Hope everyone is well, any testers this week? :wacko: ive lost track x

goood morning(actually its evening for you guys and afternoon here, but i just woke up :haha:)

i cried to OH last night because i feel so overwhelmed by my yucky skin. he even cried :( But then we were laying in bed and my whole belly started moving! i got a big bulge on the left side of my belly and it was squirming all over the place.. OH and i both got to see that for the first time, and it made me feel like all of this will be worth it and that even considering the prednisone is stupid.

excited to see all these new 1st tri's with morning sickness and new fun symptoms for all of us :) i hated the morning sickness but it felt so reassuring that it was real and that things were probably doing what they should :)

pk temps are looking lovelyyyy

tink hope you are feeling ok. putting the lotions in the fridge is a good ideaaaa, i hadnt thought of that :)

:awww: thanks hopes :flower: like i said, i'm trying not to get my hopes up, really. it is a much better rise for me so soon after ov than i usually have, but i'm to the point where i feel like "expect the unexpected" with my cycles and ttc. i guess i'll get crosshairs tomorrow. then we'll get a better idea of how the temps compare to my other cycles than the jumbled up mess it is now. i like to "pin" my cycles on ov day (after i ov obviously) and for my coverline so you can see the difference in the temp rise rather than leaving it at the actual temps. that way, even if the temps themselves are all "off" or different, usually the ratio in the rise and degree of difference from pre-ov to post-ov are generally the same and you can see the pattern. i don't know if that made sense to anybody else :wacko: but i know what i mean :haha:

poppy, how are you today sweetie? :hugs:

hopes, i think it's good to have a good cry every once in a while. :hugs: so awesome to see your belly moving like that from the baby. :cloud9: it makes everything all better. :hugs:

:hi: coral...how long will you be stateside sweetie?

:hi: girls hope your all well afm took my last clomid at 6.30 woopp let the sex begin haha x x x

pk yes the chart thing makes sense of course! i always thought it was interesting to peek at your charts because of how they are all lined up like that. i cant wait to see how your bfp temps look on the chart, i know mine were a LITTLE higher but not HUGE.. so a little change on there can mean a lot :)

Ooooo PK wouldnt it be amazing if you got your bfp before all your tests are completed :happydance::dust::dust:

Im good thank you :hugs::kiss: only managing to eat half my tea's lately due to getting sicky, but then an hour later im eating again :haha: but fx'd im not getting hit with the dreaded MS too much x

poppy.. does tea = dinner? i cant believe i never caught on to this :dohh:

question for whoever, my skins getting super dry from using all the calamine and ice packs and all, but im only supposed to use unscented stuff now. can i use an unscented lotion like baby aveeno and that would be fine right? like no yucky chemicals in that that would hurt my skin or tiny baby? i think were going to pick some up tonight

That's why I suggested Aqueous calamine cream hopes, think it would be quite soothing for you. I dunno whether there is an American brand for such a cream, here we can buy it over the counter at our pharmacy. Should do the trick combining the itch relief of the calamine with a hypo allergenic moisture cream x

Hopes i use Olive Oil on dry skin, also used it on korben when he was born... and yes Tea=Dinner but i class Dinner when i eat something around noon and Tea 5pm lol :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->