Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

hey poppy, I took your advice and got the sainsburys pregnancy vitamins today only 2 pound something for 30 :thumbup:

Hello Ladies,

Tink- sorry the bungalow didn't work out but it sounds like it may be for the better you'd be very stressed to be out of a house with the kiddos I hope that you're able to get all your work and nesting done without experiencing too much pain

MC- happy 20 weeks!! I'm definately still going with girl for you. I'm sure your scan is going to be great and lo will be just right.

Sleepingbubs- awww poor Mckenzie I hope that he's feeling better very soon

Poppy- how r u feeling?

:wave: Coral, Caz and Damita

asfm- feeling very :sick: started to get worse yesterday and so far not too good this morning at least this gives me some reassurance that lo is doing well as for my boobs just a little sore they were really sore with my first just a little with my 2nd and the same this time wohoo at least I don't have to deal with that

Im good thanks MommyV sorry your feeling crappy :hugs: i only get odd waves of sickness, more when ive eaten something so cant finish it, but then hungry an hour later :haha: bs fine unless korben leans against them, bloated a lot :dohh:

Thanks Poppy I figure as long as I'm not throwing up I'm good. Just feeling very nauseas. Did you find that your bbs with less sore with each subsequent pregnancy?

Can only remember korben's pregnancy properly due to age gap, but i had VERY sore bbs from a week after ovulation with korben right up to week 15, odd wave of sickness but mainly at night.

Can remember MS with 2 of the boys and none with other 2 x

Hi mommyv, sorry you are feeling :sick: but like you said its a good sign that baby is healthy.

g'morning sweeties :hugs::hi:

mommyv, sorry the sickness is hitting you more now hun. i hate that feeling and i'm not looking forward to it when we get our bfp, but like you, i'll take it for what it means :hugs:

poppy, glad you're feeling better now sweetie. :hugs: hopefully the ms won't get any worse for you either :kiss:

tink, so sorry about the bungalow sweetie, but everything happens for a reason. :hugs: maybe it'll come through after the baby comes :shrug: (if you still want it by then, that is). as for last night...we just cuddled :winkwink: but that was enough to keep the bad dreams at bay :haha:

coral hope you're doing well sweetie! how long will you be state-side hun? :hugs:

MC, LOVIN the bump!! :kiss: i'm sure lo is fine too sweetie. no reason to think it wouldn't be :hugs:

sleeping...again, poor little mckenzie. poor little guy just seems to always get the worst of it. i hope he holds his milk down today and starts feeling better :hugs: and i hope your ms doesn't get too bad either.

caz, i so admire your commitment to working out. :hugs: i'm so lazy, just cba to do it when i'm working full time. :dohh: i keep telling myself i'm going to start running again, but there's always some reason to come up and interfere with my plans. :wacko:

not much new here...got crosshairs today, so 3dpo as i suspected. temps don't really look that much out of the ordinary now compared to previous charts. :nope: eh well. just going to enjoy my day. it's finally SUNNY here. i'm sure the beach will be crowded, but i so don't care...NEED to get OUT!!!! :yipee::yipee:

Hey PK seems BD'ing was spot on with Ovulation fx'ed for you :dust:

I'm staying for 23 days in NJ. x

do you have family in NJ coral? i'm just being nosy :haha: maybe you've said so before and i can't remember :blush:

anyway, yes bd timing worked out, thank God. but remember that 2nd one on ov day i think was a bust b/c of the post-coital test :cry: but the day before was good, so maybe it was enough. fxxxx

haha pk you will get there hun when i have o i am not training then i think thats why i have lost 6 bby all together need to rest from now on x x x

aww, :hugs: caz. i know "they say" it doesn't hurt to work out when you're trying or pg and such, but honestly that's why i stopped a couple of months ago. i got afraid that all the running and bouncing around after ov would prohibit implantation. :blush: i would imagine that's a myth, but still hard to accept it :dohh:

PK yes my DH is from there so all his family live there, no worries I don't expect everyone to remember eveything there are so many of us ding dongs it's hard to keep up! :haha:

:hugs: girls....just checking in..:thumbup:
sorry the :sick: is getting you mommyv..but its a good sign! as for your gender guess, ill be online monday as soon as i get home, scan is booked for 1020am and the hospital where my scan is,is only 5 mins from us..even though MS was same as DS and my bump looks the same as DS's the cravings are the same as DS's and i even think my nub shot looks :blue: i still think :pink: dunno why..:shrug: ill be ok with boy or girl though as i already have one of each, i really wanted a boy at first but then last week i really wanted a girl....:haha:well ill get one or the other so im :happydance:,what sex baby do you want mommy?poppy?hopes?phoebe?(anyone else that doesnt kow yet) im pretty sure poppy swaying to :pink:??maybe if i have :pink: and you have:blue: we could swap?? pmsl:haha:..xx

are you going to be near any of the usa ding dongs coral?....maybe a usa meet up??? :happydance:

Getting exciting now MC can't wait to see I still think :pink: but we'll see, either way I'm sure its a cute little ding dong. Don't think I'm close to any of the USA girls

MC before my loss id of said girl for obvious reasons, but now i know whatever sex ive been lucky/blessed with whatever so as long as its healthy im happy with either and its my last :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->