Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

lol well im glad there is only one in here i dont think i could cope with 2 more boys, that would make 6 boys :argh:

:haha: that would be quite a challenge wouldn't it poppy! :haha:

Morning ding dongs! :hi:

It's my V-day! :yipee: I almost forgot!:haha: still a manky papaya though :rofl:
I'm am celebrating my V-day (not on purpose I'm not that much of a nutcase) :haha: I'm going to meet up with my friends for a lovely catch-up and lunch, I'm sure they will all be getting hammered and I'll watch:haha:

How is everyone today? x

Happy V day Corally xxx:thumbup::happydance:

Hi all, Still living on planet Beirut:wacko: scraping the ceilings in bedroom and plastering. And feeling like a bag of s*** on rollerskates too:cry:
Anyway i hope all is well and that a nice weekend is had by all. Hugs xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Tink Sending more prayers to u and Joseph's family, i really hope things have improved since y-day. Hugs xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Happy V day Coral :happydance:

Morning everyone just woke up n feel dizzy as hell today, nothing much on but dreaded Asda shop, but hope your all well :hugs:

Hey Phoebe, sorry you feel like a bag of s*** on roller skates, I can relate to that also :hugs: hope you feel a little better as the day goes on x

Pops, sorry your feeling like s*** also :hugs: x

Hello Ladies,

Happy V Day Coral enjoy your afternoon out with friends

PK wow twin boys you're a brave woman one baby at a time for me

Pheobe I hope that everything is well with you and you get your remodeling done soon

Tink- still praying for baby Joseph

Poppy- have fun grocery shopping so far I'm okay going grocery shopping does it make you feel sick? the worst thing for me know is the smell of foods in my kitchen but I gotta cook we can't afford to order take out all the time so I just need to learn to deal

asfm- going to enjoy a nice Saturday with my family we have dog school and are meeting a relative of mine to help her with computer shopping and the sun is shining today wohoo I'm going to try to take advantage of that

:hi: girls had a drink last night feel really ruff today not drinking tonight i keep eating crap haha x x x

Tink- Lots of prayers for baby joseph, can't believe they will not pay a small amount for the risk of a babies life :cry: :hugs: :kiss: Sorry you feeling so rough also! :hugs:
Lovely bump pics ladies!
Poppy- Lots of the ladies in twin forum didn't see second baby till 8 week scan, they went for one at 6 and could see one then at 8 weeks there were two so maybe u not out of chance of having twins :winkwink:
:hugs: for everyone else they were just the things i remembered sorry, my head is like a sieve :kiss:
AFM- Changed ff just so i can see ticker just put CD 16 as thats when i normally ov. AF due on friday which is my birthday which i'm not too happy about as i can't do anything first day of AF.. although will be a good day to get a bfp is AF doesn't come :D but thats bit unlikely as we just been dtd whenever and not keeping track of cycle days or anything... No symptoms except stomach ache but dog just stomped on it and sore bbs but thats normal before AF... :hugs: for you all miss u lots, not long till i get decent internet now :happydance: goodluck for scan mc! my final guess is boy :thumbup: will be on to check and see what you got :D

xxxxx

Quick update on baby Joseph. His fits are subsiding and are less serious. The doctors are feeling more positive. His mother has faith, and is hanging in there. Thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers Ding Dongs, lets keep it up, I wanna hear he's gonna be ok and the fits haven't caused too much damage x

Hey Lupine, :dust: for you TWW, and really hoping you get a birthday BFP honey, looking forward to having you back more often x

LR i dont want twins PK does lol :haha: my 18yr old takes more time than korben atm he doing my nut in with his childish behaviour n so dis-respectful :growlmad:

Good luck in the 2ww sweetie :dust::dust::dust:

Tink fantastic news about baby Joseph and like you say fx'd his fits havnt caused too much damage 'bless' :hugs::kiss:

Hey Tink that is really great news about Joseph, tyvm for letting us know hun. i am so glad the fitting has subsided:thumbup: lets hope that the worst is past him now and he makes a good recovery. Shall continue to send prayers and good vibes for him and his family. Hugs xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good luck Lupes, sending loadsa sticky dust ur way sweety xxxx:hugs:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

bump got smaller from losing weight, but bellybutton is almost inside out?

Attachments

• DSCF1924.jpg
    DSCF1924.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 11
tink i am so glad to hear the situation is turning around for baby and family, praying he can make an amazing recovery

pheebyweeby sorry you are feeling crappy, hopefully it wont last. but for now, im right there with ya!

coral-congrats on 24 weeks/vday :)

Thanks Hopes, just feel so dreadful this week. Its not being helped by the fact that the whole place has a fine mist of brick dust everywhere too:wacko: Think it must be the aftermath of being on antibiotics too lol. Cute bump btw, wished i had a small bump, its getting harder to move about now :haha: x:hugs:

:haha: am picturing 27 week phoebe trying to get herself out of bed

:haha: am picturing 27 week phoebe trying to get herself out of bed

It aint pretty:haha::haha: Poor OH has turned into a crane to help me move sometimes. And when i get stuck on the sofa........... well i'll leave u with that vision :rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->