Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Awwww Phoebley :hugs: thanks honey, no the decorating dust can't help one bit! hopefully you will pick up a bit in time to get Beruit nested x

Hey hopes, how is the PR? loverly bumpy :) its not smaller, but you might be though. Yup belly buttons do that, it may 'pop' out soon. Cute! x

Awwww Phoebley :hugs: thanks honey, no the decorating dust can't help one bit! hopefully you will pick up a bit in time to get Beruit nested x

Hey hopes, how is the PR? loverly bumpy :) its not smaller, but you might be though. Yup belly buttons do that, it may 'pop' out soon. Cute! x

the rash is NOT good. i spared you guys and slathered myself in pink calamine BEFORE taking the picture, so you cant see how yucky my body looks! i havent been sleeping at night, just taking little naps in the mornings. if you can imagine the last places you would ever want an itchy rash, well i have them there. ive also developed a pretty bad sore throat over the past couple days, it got bad enough today that i googled it lol, but then i saw that it actually is common with PR and so is insomnia and lack of appetite.. so im pretty sure all is normal.

i feel like maybe this will be severe but quick, it seems to have spread so quickly and its flaking off everywhere, so im hoping by this time next week ill have improvement

Hi girls

Sorry I'm coming on just before bed again! Have had a very busy day and finding it hard to keep up with real life and BnB.

Craft fair was a success - thanks Pops for your luck - it worked!

Catch up soon ladies and big :hugs: for Tink and baby Joseph xxxx

Glad it went well Puppycat :hugs:

afm staying well away from cake tonight, i nearly ate a whole coffee cake last night to myself :blush: i kept going into the kitchen for a slice, but didnt realise how much i ate till my OH told me lol felt really sick when i went to bed.. please note i dont really eat much cake generally :haha:

Hopes forgot to say earlier cute little bump :0) x

Evening Puppycat, glad your craft fair was a success! thanks for the hugs x

Poppy, I have been obsessed by cake also :haha: we gotta stop talking about food on here, I come on and want everything you have all been eating. Tum all better now? x

pmsl too much talk of food on here :haha: yeah im fine i always feel sicky when i eat something 'im eating Quavers as we speak' lol You feeling ok Tink?

Hi Ladies, hope you all enjoy mothers day. I was very lucky Chloe made me eggs and toast and nice cup of tea :coffee: She also found a ten pound note outside when she was playing yesterday and spent it on a mothers day gift for me :awww: it was from her and Ryan, a lttle teddy with "best Mum in the world" and a matching mug. She is so sweet x

Had a good time yesterday also.

Tink so glad to hear that baby Joseph is on the mend . x

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!! TO ALL MUMS AND "BUMP" MUMS
i got spoilt today!! chocolates, a fancy shopping list book and an early easter egg from chloe:awww: also 2 cards!!(from chloe OH bought her one but she also spent some of her pocket money on buying one for me herself)...:happydance:
i got a sanctuary mum to be box full of lotions and potions from connor and magazines from bump.(OH said me and bump can sit and read them together..ahhhhh cute!)..my first mothers day card i opened was from bump, actually said it on the front."to my mummy from the bump"...i cried!! :cry::haha: soft eh! connors card has a picture drawn by him in it! just the cutest, i love his pictures!!!:thumbup::happydance: Oh also gave me a huge easter egg early and my favo cake...well the cake is nice but i LOVEEEEEEEEEE the soft icing on it!!!nom nom....hope you all got spoilt too!!...im stalking lately but wanted to wish you all a happy mothers/mum 2B day, stalking b/c im scared for tomorrow, ALL excitement has gone, now its fear!!! hope baby is ok and healthy! xx

:hi: girls hope your all having a relaxing day happy mothers day all you mums well woke up to and bunch of flowers chocolates and perfume off my gawjus son x x x

MC im sure :baby: will be all fine and healthy sweetie :kiss: just enjoy your scan cos thats the last time you see him/her till ready to enter this mad world :haha: well unless your having a 3/4D of course :hugs:

Happy Mothers Day Everyone :kiss::hugs:

Hello Ladies,

Happy Mother's Day to all the UK ladies! It's not mothers day here until May 8th.

Coral- sounds like you've had a lovely mother's day so far. How sweet of your Chloe

MC- sounds like you had a great mother's day so sweet to get a card and presents from the bump and I'm sure your scan is going to go great tomorrow can't wait to here how it went

Caz- how sweet of your son to take such good care of you for mother's day

Poppy- how is your Mother's day going?

It sounds like you ladies all have wonderful children treating you so well for Mother's day!

asfm- nothing going today I'm going to try to get some more seeds started today and hopefully not feel too sick. I will try to get outside that definately helps a little

Happy Mothers Day!!!!!! (USA girls also, cause it may not be 'YOUR' mothers day, but your still mums, mums to be, or mums to be soon :hugs:) x

Loving hearing about how your days are going, and all the kids and DH's have been so sweet! I've having a nice day here also, busy but nice. Catch up with you all laters x

well girls done a opk today got a line but not that dark yet x x x

Oooooh very quiet here today, hope everyone's having a loverly day.

MC.........very very excited :loopy: x

MC can't wait :yipee: be on in the morning to see, please hurry back, we will be waiting! :hug: x

aww happy mothers day ukers, you guys scared me, i came onhere and read all of those messages and then thought it was mothers day here too and that id forgotten :dohh: I love all the stories about what your kids got you, how cute :)

mc i cant waittttt for your scan tomorrow! i think im still guessing boy.. i think? lol either wayy i cant wait to see pictures! my scan is a week from tomorrow so im prettyyyy excited about that too, although we're staying yellow.

no new news for me. tried the aveeno oatmeal bath and it was LOVELY. took one last night and then again this afternoon. it is a nice temporary relief, and baby seems to like it.. he/she does all sorts of tumbles and kicks in there when we oatmeal bath :) it seems my belly is always moving now. last night i woke up and there was a big body part sticking out of the side of my belly, OH thinks it was a but :haha:

HAPPY MUM'S DAY:kiss::haha: sounds like you all have had lovely days from your oh's/lo's and bumps :haha: lol

caz, you're gearing up for ov hun, so don't stop bd'ing :sex:

poppy, pheobe, tink, hopes, and mommyv ,i hope you're all feeling better sweeties :hugs:

coral, MC, puppycat, lupes :kiss: and :hugs:

afm, not much going here. temps are right in the mix of where they always are. feeling a bit down today. just like there's no hope for it. plus 3 times in the last week i've been asked by adults and children alike if i'm pregnant. :cry: 3 separate occasions and people that would never speak to each other either, so it's not like you can write it off as they were gossiping with each other. :nope: so freakin' rude of people. :sad2: the last time was just this morning by a little girl at church. i was talking to her and she looked up at me and said, "you have a baby in your belly." :cry: as much as i want that to be true, i'm sure it isn't. :cry: i tend to carry extra weight in my stomach (so did my mother and her mother) but i don't feel like i look pregnant. of course i want to be. ugh. :wacko: such a mess. i guess i'm going to start running again tmw anyway and risk it. i can't stand the hurtful questions and i'm not used to having this much weight on. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->