Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

pk i no its true but my cousin who was on clomid she went the gym all the time and lost a couple off bbys and as soon has she stopped going it happened i funny isn't it x x x

yeah poppy health is important will be loved whether :pink: or :blue: :hug: try to get a nub shot though on your 12 week scan so we can have a good guess :haha:

lol yes boss :haha: but i only dtd 2 days before ovulation and day of ov so im guessing boy even tho ive no feeling of either atm x

got a new bump pic my 24 week(ish) bump

Attachments

• bump 24 weeks 012.JPG
    bump 24 weeks 012.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 3
is your bump higher than mine coral?..said before but ill say again...gorgeous bump:awww:
poppy what date did you OV? xx

that was the most flattering pic though for some reason my left size looks bigger look and yes its a melon :yipee:

Attachments

• bump 24 weeks 010.jpg
    bump 24 weeks 010.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 3
ahhhhhhh thats a better pic :haha: still scared though!!!
i just viewed pics side by side, they look the same, yours is a tad bigger but same position...maybe a girl then.....xx

Do you not think MC that yours and Corals bumps look alike? :wacko:

I ov'd on 21st feb according to FF guess it just depends if the :spermy::spermy: from the 19th feb were already there waiting :haha:

yea i think they are mor or less the same...corals looks a little bigger,more rounded....ill look like that next week!!!!!!!!!! :argh:
watch this video carefully...especially at the beginning.
..p.s my belly is alive!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:
https://s1141.photobucket.com/albums/n589/mothercabbage/?action=view&current=P4010084.mp4

Awww too cute, but once they bigger it looks like an alien is in there lol :haha:

mc and coral love the bump pics!!

mc congrats on 20 weeks and cantaloupe :) cant wait for your scann! i think im going to guess boy for you.. hmmm.. i was wrong on like everyone else sooo lol

tink maybe its for the better that you get to stay put, i always thought it felt good to stay in one place :)

pk lovely chartttt :)

mommyv sorry about the nausea but enjoy it, at least you can *feel* pregnant, and its reassuring :)

as for me, getting nervous about baby. all the itchiness has left me with no appetite, imagine that. i weigh 6 lbs less than i did 2 weeks ago. my belly looks so small again. if it werent for seeing my belly moving, i wouldnt know i was pregnant. Couldn't fall asleep last night because of the itchies. I tried aveeno baby unscented oatmeal lotion before bed and it was soothing to not feel so dry, but it made the itch worse in bed i think. I think the itch is less intense when I keep my skin all flaky and horribly dry, so i might continue to do so.

mc the video is cute! OH and i were laying down watching my belly too, it is amazing :)

i remember that later movement poppy..:wacko: just thought it was cute as baby still tiny yet kicking up a great big fuss already!! what is it going to look like in 10-15 weeks??:wacko: ohhhhhh dear!! xx

MC that video is so cool very neat when you can see the baby moving around from the outside I think your bump looks a lot like corals as well just a bit smaller I really don't care if I have a boy or girl but I have a feeling that I'm having a girl

Coral great bump so nice and round but I do see the one side looks bigger maybe the baby is sitting on that side enjoy NJ I live in upstate NY so a little bit too long of a trip for me to make I hope the weather will shape up so that you can have some decent weather while you're here

Hopes you may want to try the aveeno oatmeal bath you pour the packets in the tub and it's very soothing

Caz I hope that the clomid works and you get your bfp this cycle

asfm hanging in there I'm trying to get some work done today but I have to rest in between but dh has already been good about helping cleaned the whole kitchen after company yesterday inlaws were very happy and excited to be having another grandchild

:awww: cute video MC. Yeah is weird when they get bigger and huge bumps come up from nowhere :haha:
Hopes did you try aquaphor yet? hopefully the rash wont be around much longer :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->