Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

pk i think your temps still look fine! i dont think its until after implantation that many people begin to see a rise due to the increased progesterone anyway, and my bfp temps were very similar to regular temps until after i actually got the bfp! dont give up hope yet :hugs: Also, sometimes little kids just know when theres a baby in there :)

dont forget, it only takes one little swimmer :hugs:

:hugs: thank you hopes. i totally believe in signs... i guess i'm just low on faith at the mo. :nope: terrible of me, but it's hard when everything drags along like this. i'll be ok and will keep plugging along. :hugs:

oh i wanted to ask the uk girls... "fits"...do you mean seizures?? still praying for baby Joseph...

Morning ladies!!!!!!!!!!!

Its an MC scanning day!!!!!!!!!! :loopy: Hope your ok honey, know you were feeling nervous but before long you'll be looking at your perfect baby wriggling on the screen :happydance: x

PK, I so hope this is your last TWW, it feels like they are becoming torturous for you :hugs: agree with Hopes, your temps wouldn't do anything special till after implantation. Yes 'fits' are seizures. He was having severe ones every 3 minutes. Thanking you all so much for keeping him in your prayers, which leads me to an update:

Baby Joseph was seen by a new doctor yesterday. He was a lot more positive, and told the nurses to clear the wires for a short time so his mother could hold him on Mothers Day. He showed good reactions, and protested at the fussing and pulling about. He cried when they moved him. These are all fantastic signs, and indicate that if there has been brain damage, it may not be as severe as they first thought. And what a mothers day blessing it was to for Laura to hold her baby after these awful days she has been through. x

thanx tink....just checking in.....still nervous.....just under 2 hours to go!! :happydance: time for a :coffe: and try to relax!!!
hope your all well xxxxxx

morning ladies :hi:

MC will be waiting for you when you get back! :yipee:

PK I can understand why you aren't feeling hopeful after all you have been through but I really pray that little girl knows something we don't :hug:

Tink glad to hear baby Joseph is improving thats wonderful x

Morning Damita :wave: lurking huh? :hugs: x

Coralista, what a beut day! Did you have a nice weekend? x

Hi Damita hi Tink :hi:

Yes Tink was nice, although it does get a bit annoying when all your friends get louder and louder as the evening goes on! I was a taxi service too!lol I don't mind though next time one of them is preggo hope they return the favour!:haha:
How was your weekend?
Lovely day out I looked at the weather and Wed and Thurs supposed to be 20 degrees celsius:happydance: Shame I wont be here thursday though!:haha:

Glad you had a nice time Coral, so your off Thurs then?! exciting :happydance: Yes I had a good weekend thanks, busy as usual :haha: won a carrycot for the quinny last night on ebay £30, and got my cot bedding online with £20 off :happydance: x

oh no wish I waited now :cry: just my luck!

Glad you got your carrycot have you got the pram then?

:haha: no i haven't got the pram yet, keeping an eye out for a bargain but defo stuck on the Quinny so went for it!

Never mind about the bedding, you were worried they would sell out so at least you made sure you got what you wanted. If I had been decorating earlier I would have done the same. x

Exciting day :happydance:

MC im lurking cant wait till you get back you should know the sex by now and know your :baby: perfectly healthy :hugs:

PK you know your a strong believer of sign's so lets hope the little girl was right :kiss::hugs::kiss:

Tink what a bargain for the Quinny carrycot at least it wont go to waste if your little princess grows out of it pretty quick, think korben was in his for about 3wks lol then i sold it for £70 got my money back, but wish id kept it now for this one :dohh: Amazing news about Joseph im still praying for him and his family and such a lovely Mother's day gift getting to hold him :cloud9::hugs:

Morning Coral sweetie x

afm nothing much bit sicky if i dont eat and if i do eat im still sicky mainly of an evening... stomach hard and bloated above my pubic bone now noticed it yesterday, got mild cramps today cos of trapped wind i think n not going toilet pfft :haha:

Morning Coralllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :yipee::yipee::haha:

Morning ladies! :D nice day again today,i love the sun! Cannot wait to see what mc has got :) did she say a time she would be back on are they going out for dinner after or anything? So excited! :D

xxxxxx

She said she only 5 minutes away from hospital so i cant see her being too long now. Its not sunny here atm cloudy...

Im gonna throttle korben he's found the on and off button on the TV and keeps turning it off grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :growlmad::haha:

:rofl: don't u just love them :haha: bless him, they so naughty at that age and u got it all to come again and i think u got twins ;) lol

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->