Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

hi mommyv. thanks and yes I hope it warms up over there I heard you have more snow! It's Spring we need sunshine!

mommyv i did actually buy the aveeno oatmeal bath last night, but havent tried it yet, i think i will tonight though. now im afraid of keeping everything hydrated and being extra itchy like last night!

coral i couldnt find aquaphor, but i was only at a small grocery store sooo idk. im going to check when we go shopping either tonight or this weekend. i hope it isnt too hydrating though because last night was miserable! it seems its best to keep the rash all dried out and flaky as odd as that seems.

hmm not sure I know walgreen etc have it. I say try it during the day and see if it helps then maybe have a bath to get it off if it makes it worse but might be better than aveeno lotion?

I hope that helps Hopes I used to make a paste and put it on my hands when I was pg with ds and had severe eczema and couldnt take my prescription cortisone

Coral I sure hope the weather shapes up here and good for us the snow is going to hit east of us at least no snow yay

Sorry guys but I need to butt in the chat with a request. Please can praying Ding Dongs get on the prayer for new baby Joseph Gill.

Joseph is the new baby nephew of my best friend. At 2 days old Joseph was diagnosed with meningitis. He began fitting and it was believed he suffered so much brain damage they decided to switch off the life support machines. When they did, little Joseph carried on fighting, and he would not let go. He began to recover and was even feeding from a bottle yesterday. But as of this morning, he is fitting again.....

Please pray for him. I'm in bits here :cry: x

Attachments

• joseph.jpg
    joseph.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 2
Oh i am so sorry Tink, my heart and prayers are with LO and i pray he makes a good recovery. It breaks my heart to hear of babies suffering so much. Please take care sweety, i am at such a loss of what to say now, that has really saddened me:cry::cry::hugs::hugs:xx

Thanks Phoebe, sorry to put such a downer on here today, but I just had to do something......

The infection was caused by Group B Strep, some women carry it in their vaginas/rectums. The NHS doesn't test for it roteinly, I dunno about the states. You can get tested by getting a kit such at this one: https://www.mumstuff.co.uk/acatalog/Group-B-Streptococcus-Screening-Test-Kit.html#aDL0001 Just thought I better add something positive... xxxxxxxxx

Tink so sorry to hear that I will keep him and his family in my prayers :cry:

yeah Tink in the States they do test every pregnant woman for it before the birth as far as I know, wonder why they don't here?

Some crap about over use of antibiotics, cost....... its really only a tiny number of babies..... but that's not the point when someone close suffers.

tink oh my goodness how sad! will keep baby in my prayers, i cannot imagine how the family feels right now. hope you'll keep us updated

Aww Tink prayers being said for baby Joseph and yes here in the states every woman is tested around 35 or 36 weeks or so and if you test positive you have to have an antibiotic drip for a little bit before and during delivery I had it with my ds poor little man

Hi ladies

Sorry I've been AWOL - it's been pretty busy this end with me.

Hope you're all ok, I'm too tired to catch up tonight but hopefully get some time over the weekend.

Craft fair to promote my new candle business tomorrow so wish me luck!!

:hugs: and :dust: to you all xxxxxxxxxx

:hugs: aww tink, it's so much harder to handle when it's lo's that are sick. defo be praying for baby Joseph and his family. :hugs: yes, coral and mommyv are right...routine test for that here. again, always interesting to see how things are done differently :shrug:

coral, beautiful bump you got there too sweetie :hugs: MC, adorable video :cloud9:

i really want to have another boy...well, really i'd be in heaven if it was twin boys :cloud9: we have twins in my family, and my ds had a twin early in the pg so there's hope. anyway, i'd be very happy with a girl too of course, but dh especially would love to have a son. all in God's hands though :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->