Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

LR your time will come missy lol :haha: Ive put his inflatable ball pit there to stop him but he's dragged it across the room to get to the TV again :dohh: If i ignore him doing it he'll hopfully get bored x

Morning ladies xxxx
Hope all is well with u all. Thats great news about Joseph Tink, Still throwing loads of prayers his way. Just loitering about waiting for Cabs to get back xxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Mornings Corally xx:kiss::hi:
Not long now til u go to NJ woohoo, Hope ur well today lovely xx

Mornings Popples xx:kiss::hi:
I'm good thanks, slowly getting used to mayhem and madness that was once home :haha: When OH goes on a mission, well i have to just sit back and let him get on with bless. Hows u? Hope ur not feeling too sicky. Got a scan on weds and the anaesthetist thurs so a pretty mad week. Never realised how hard things have gotten to do since getting so big:wacko::dohh:xx

yes fine thanks Pheebs, Leaving Wed for NJ :yipee:

Glad you're ok hope house gets finished soon so you can relax and wait for :baby: arrival :) xx

Yeah you'll find it gets harder the further you get on and deffo a lot harder when your older... i noticed in my 20s it was so easy, but carrying korben i really struggled from 30wks with SPD and always breathless pfft.

My sickness is managable its not that bad, just feels like something rotten lying on my stomach wanting to come out lol

Yeah you'll find it gets harder the further you get on and deffo a lot harder when your older... i noticed in my 20s it was so easy, but carrying korben i really struggled from 30wks with SPD and always breathless pfft.

My sickness is managable its not that bad, just feels like something rotten lying on my stomach wanting to come out lol

Aww bless lol x So only another 11 wks of this to go lol. Never knew about the breathlessness:wacko: Will need a bloody crane, find it hard to move now lol. Supposed to cleaning today but have only managed to flit from kitchen to lounge on a drink run :rofl::rofl:

WAHHOOOO a little boy!!! Congrats! xxx
I was wrong :haha: so glad you got what you wanted :yipee:

I already seen them on fb pmsl :winkwink::haha: he looks gorgeous love the foot piccy :cloud9::hugs:

will have to resize them for here, will get onto it when my fone stops ringing lol.....im having a boy!!! cant believe i got the flavour i wanted!!! all that praying really pays off oh yeah,placenta has shifted too!!!:happydance: only just! but its clear of the exit route!!:thumbup: xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->