Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Congratulations MC!!!!! A little boy :cloud9::blue::crib:

So pleased for you honey! The pics are beautiful! :hugs: x

Mc congratulations on your beautiful baby boy :)

Afm im on cd 20 and pretty sure i have O'd already as my cervix has gone hard low n closed (which is early for me. . . maybe my relaxing holiday brought it forward). I think i can be anywhere from 1 to 3 dpo. I got lots of ewcm on cd 15 and usually O 2 days later but wasn't sure so kept bd'ing. I bd'd cd 13 15 16 17 and 19 so feel optimistic at the moment but im sure that will change during the TWW lol I will test from next Monday i think.

Hope all my other ding dongs and baby ding dongs are well!
I wanted to special mention PK as i totally feel her pain at ttc, chin up girl and hopefully we will get our bfp's at the end of this TWW *hugs*

x x x

Coral you may as well change mine to boy too before i even get to 16wks :rofl::rofl:

Great news about the placenta MC fx'd no more spotting for you now :hugs:

MC i knew it! Congratulations so very happy for you! :happydance: :happydance: :wohoo: :loopy:

tink- so happy baby Joseph is recovering well :hugs: still praying for him though :hugs: :kiss:

xxxxxx

and here are the pics for those that cant see my facebook! xxxx

Attachments

• scan1.jpg
    scan1.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 7
  • scan2.jpg
    scan2.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 5
  • scan 3.jpg
    scan 3.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 4
  • scan4.jpg
    scan4.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 7
who knows poppy:haha: will discuss with OH later but im not too keen now lol xx
thanx for all the happiness and nice things on FB girls, your the best!!:thumbup:
ok so who is next for their scan?..hopes..is she staying :yellow: so who is it next after hopes?? poppy? mommyv? xxxxxxx

Dunno im going private at 16wks i thinks the earliest for gender scan :shrug:

ooooo yes Poppy def get the gender scan! :yipee: 16 weeks so about 8 or 9 weeks from now? :yipee:

Yep according to scan date im 8wks Wednesday :shrug: lol so will book it at 14wks x

Hello Ladies,

MC- congrats on the little boy I'm glad I was wrong because I know that you really wanted a boy. That will be nice for Connor to have a play mate. Such sweet scan pics especially the one of the little foot sticking out

Tink- I'm glad to here that baby Joseph is doing better and that Mom was able to hold him on Mother's day.

Poppy- I think you'll probably be next for the gender scan because they'll probably do mine between 18-20weeks. Sorry that you're feeling yucky too but it's all for a good cause right.

Pheobe- I'm sorry that you're already feeling so tired out. I hope that you're able to relax a little bit and get through the rest of your pregnancy in relative comfort

Coral- coming up soon on your trip to NJ I sure hope the weather gets better here cold and rainy today of course NJ will probably be at least a little nicer than here

asfm- I've got a busy week ahead. I'm signing my son up for kindergarten in the fall this week and I've got my dr's appt on Wednesday. Also on Sat I'm taking a quilting class I've been teaching myself but my sister bought me a class for my birthday so it should be a good help. Nausea as usual but I'm just going to go on and try to ignore it as much as possible. All my family know about baby and are very happy.

:hi: morning lovelies... :hugs:

i can't stay on...have to run to work now, but i wanted to pop on to check and see about news for MC's scan! :happydance::happydance::happydance: so happy for you sweetie and the scan pics are AMAZING :blue::awww::blue::cloud9:

thank you tink, coral, poppy, and jenn ... great big :hug: i really need the boost. i'm ok, just not feeling much hope at the mo without some serious medical intervention, and we still have all these hoops we have to jump through. :sad1:

phoebe, lupes, mommyv, damita and anybody i missed (china i see you down there :haha:) :kiss: i'll catch you later... :hugs:

@tink...good news on :baby: joseph..:awww:
@poppy...deffo book a gender scan!!:thumbup: my NHS scan was great,you hear some bad press about nhs scans being rushed and rubbish, mine was brill, had our own screen and the lady was very good, we asked loads of stuff and she showed us all things we wanted to see, also took her time in judging gender.even though i saw "bits" way before she did!! i was already crying and saying "its a boy!" then she confirmed and said 99% that its a :blue: :awww:
@mommyv..:hugs: for :sick: soon be over though..
@pk...it must be hard for you :flower: so many prayers and :hugs: for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hope all other ding dongs are well!!! :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs: pk, I feel the same hunny, I think it hit me I won't be having a baby in 2011 :( :hugs:

Lupine and Damita chin up hunni's and lets have hope that we all get our bfp's in 2011 :)
I know it's hard but we gotta have faith, just takes a wee bit longer for some of us thats all x

Lupine, Damita, PK, Jen, and all our TTCing Ding Dongs :hugs: YOU WILL GET THERE :hugs: Were all here for you to make sure of it. x

An update on my health, my diabetic midwife is thinking about putting me on Metformin. Seems I'm getting to the point where my diet isn't controlling my blood sugars. I have till Friday to make a special effort with my diet, but should they remain a little on the high side, I'll be taking them. Just thought the likes of Mommyv etc would be interested on what sort of things to expect from GD.

Talking of Mommyv, enjoy your new class! and glad you have enjoyed sharing your news with the family x

:hugs::hugs: damita, lupes, jenn.... Yeah, just taking longer. (I'm on my phone now). Altho, I feel like u damita... Won't be having our lo in 2011. I do hope we'll get our bfp this year tho. I feel such an idiot now for taking birth control for 2 yrs... The hormones always mess with my body and make me gain weight and I have had the most difficult time losing it this time compared to before. :sad1: ugh. I have other fears and "what ifs" but I'll deal with those as we go along IF we don't get our bfp. I thk dh is starting to worry now too tho and that was one thg I've always tried to avoid, but he's been worried since that stupid post-coital test. :wacko: I'm just trying not to thk abt it and hoping time flies so we can get the next SA done.

Anyway, thank u too MC and all the other dingy dongs :haha::hugs: u'r all so very supportive and kind. I cldnt get thru this w/o all of u :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->