Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hello Ladies-

I haven't really been on lately- nothing wrong, just been busy busy busy! I hope all is well with everyone. One day I will have time to read back!

MC- CONGRATULATIONS HUN! I saw your news on Facebook...yay- so happy for you!!!!!!
I can't remember if I predicted boy or girl for you....hmmm....

@ all the other ding dongs :hi: and sorry I don't know what is oging on with you all...I WILL catch up!

hey all congrats MC :) well happy for ya.

Asfm really really sick and tired today having major issues with IBS symptoms prob nerves :-(
Mckenzie is so much better but waiting for him to wake up for tea lol

:wave::hi: ladies,
MC is having a BOY!!!...yippy ya hoooo!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::happydance::happydance::plane::plane::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::smug::smug::drunk::drunk::drunk::icecream::icecream::pop::pop::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::rain::bunny::bunny::blue::blue::blue:

had to get that out!! :)

Pk and Damita (myself included) we have to stay positive, it will happen on Gods time not ours. But we can still help HIM along the way. :hugs:

Tink, so glad Joseph is doing better, I will continue to pray for him and his family.

Hopes, I hope you get to feeling better soon hun:hugs:

Coral, praying for safe travels for you :hugs:
Poppy,puppycat,lew, mommyv, lupine, phoebe, sleeping bubs hiya :hi:

asfm, Well I missed it again..LOL I always seem to :sex: 4 days prior to O..never fails. Oh, well!! I will try again next month. I got some work to do, so I will chat with you ladies later:hugs:

MC congrats on boy!!!:happydance::happydance::blue::blue::blue::blue:

i love the pics, especially the tiny foot! can't wait for my 20+4 scan now.. next monday!!

tink sorry to hear about the GD, but hopefully it wont take much to get it under control so that all is well. otherwise i really don't know much about it. im horrible with diet because i sneak sweets all the time.. i dont know what id do if i had GD and had to have a little more will power hah. My heart goes out to you guys with GD! Anyway, hope you are feeling well otherwise :hugs: And thats great news about Joseph, amazing!

china hope all is well im seeing that theres tornadoes all over our side of the country today yikes

poppy and mommy v sorry about the ms, i feel for you really! but it is relieving isnt it :)

ttc ding dongs- dont give up!! i know it seems impossible, but it really only takes ONE :spermy: and China you're not out just bc you did it 4 days before O. people conceive that way all the time!

everyone else :hi:

as for me- weather is amazing, 75 degrees! I've been taking so many oatmeal baths that my skin is dry and flaking beyond belief.. and if feels so relieving!! Having it all dry really takes away the yucky red inflamed bumps that cause so much itch. I'm still itchy but its a tolerable itch, enough that I was able to finally sleep! I slept almost 16 hours! Guess I needed to make up for all the lack of sleep lately. It feels so amazing I want to cry. I never have appreciated sleep so much lol. Now I just need to pick up on the eating and gain some weight back before my drs appointment monday so I dont get yelled at for the 7 lbs lol. SO glad I didnt take the prednisone and dont have to have that extra worry about baby! A few nights I freaked out and itched my entire body like crazy and threw a fit and told OH i didnt think i could hold out without the meds.. he said "ill take your car keys. stop being a wimp you're stronger than that!"

aww i love him :) Hes really into avoiding meds in general, he even wants a natural birth, now I am picturing him in the delivery room saying "no drugs, stop being a wimp!" :haha:

Yikes it's quiet in here!
Im going stir crazy already and im only at the start of this TWW. . . Help!
Have any of you guys had a proper psychic reading before? There is a guy in my town who has a shop and he is meant to be really good at knowing when you will conceive and stuff and im so tempted to try it out but im apprehensive too. I've never had the urge to try this kinda thing before but thought about it for a while now probably because im uncertain about my work situation too so really feeling the need to hear how things going to work out for me in regards to ttc and work x

jenny i say go for it, even just for fun and curiosity! does he charge much? if not then maybe just go for it anyway

hey sweeties...it's been quiet on here a lot lately. i'm sorry i haven't been able to contribute as much...always seems to have something to do, somewhere i need to be :wacko: so tired right now :sleep: going to nod off in a moment, but i wanted to nip on and say "thank you" again sweeties :hugs: you guys are the best!!! :kiss:

China, that is exactly how i feel about it. it will happen in God's timing, and i'm doing everything i can to help HIM along :haha: but the waiting so long is hard :sad1: well, i'm just so grateful i have you guys along for the journey :hugs::hugs::hugs:

ok, well i'm going to run for now. i have a dentist appt first thing in the morning, then off to work. i HATE going to the dentist. ugh...my teeth are very sensitive and it always makes them hurt terribly. :wacko: even just for simple stuff like cleanings...i can't stand all that clattering around in my mouth. blah. well, ok i'm going to sign off now sweeties and try to be be on some time tomorrow. :kiss::hugs:

Hi ladies,

Just quickly popping on to say hi :hi:
It's my Mum's birthday and I'm taking her out for lunch. I need to get packing and take my dog to my Dads so not sure if I will be on later. Hope you all have a nice day! x

morning girls :hi: well got to take my mums dog the vet today why she gets checked before her op for her not have puppies hers a pic of her she lovely mc congrtas on :blue: x x x

Attachments

• Picture 551.jpg
    Picture 551.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 2
Morning ding dongs :flower:

Wow its quiet all gone into hibernation or what? :haha:

Coral Happy birthday to your mum :hugs: you go tomorrow dont you? lucky devil lol

Caz lovely piccy sweetie x

afm just waiting for Virgin to come sort my internet out then off out for a bit even tho weather crap outside x

Its oh so quiet!!!!!!! Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Its oh so still.... Shhhhhhhhhhh Shhhhhhhhhhhhh! :haha:

I feel like going into hibernation Pops, till the 12th July :rofl: :dohh:

Coral, have a nice lunch with your mum Coral :thumbup: chilli? :winkwink: :haha: make sure you come on before you go. I agree with Pops, very jealous!!! x

Popsy, morning honey, hope the weather dry's up for you to go out x

Caz, cute pooch! x

I'm quiet for several reasons a. :sleep: shattered and average about 5 hours on and off a night. b. :wacko: trying to sort house out and its not pretty :haha: c. preoccupied relaying messages and supporting my friend (baby Josephs Aunt)

Joseph will be taken off the ventilator today, and given a brain scan. I'm pretty nervous about the next lot of news I hear from my friend. Lets keep up the positive vibes and prayers Ding Dongs, I so hope he's gonna be ok :cry: x

Will pray the brain scan results come back on a positive note and Joseph is on the mend, bless him he sounds like a little fighter :hugs:

:wave: afternoon all
@tink...hope all goes well with Joseph, :hugs:
@poppy...weather shit here too,windy and dull:growlmad:
@caz...cute dog!!:awww:
@coral...hope you nip on before you go!, have a great time!!! happy birthday :cake: to corals mum!!! :happydance:
thats it for now, just checking in, i have an obsession with bleach today!!!...nesting??:shrug: xxxxxxxxxx hugs to all xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies, xxxxx :hi::hi::hi::hi:

Sorry i have not contributed much as of late either. But like Tink in many ways on that score i am not sleeping at all well and the Beirut situ is taking over and just generally feeling 'off' kilter i suppose.

But anyways..........

I hope Joseph's scan goes well and that theres minimal if any damage bless him. And its wonderful news he is off the ventilator:thumbup:. Shall continue to pray and send good vibes to him and his family xxxx:hugs::hugs:

PK, China, Damita, Jenny, Caz, BabyD, PJ, Puppycat and all other ttc'ing DD's xxxx
My heart and thoughts are with u all, i know its a long hard and often heart wrenching road to be on TTC, i was on the point of giving up myself until last oct. U will all get there, i know u will. I always have such a good feeling about this thread, and as much as i know that prob dont mean all that much to u all right now. Please keep at it darlings, where there is a will, there is a way:thumbup: I know and appreciate that some of u are going thru some very invasive treatments and procedures right now. But keep at it lovelies. And without rubbing any noses or owt. But if it happened to the likes of me(and we know my own personal thoughts about myself). Then it will happen for u xxxxx And besides giving up is for quitters, and i know full well that not 1 of u is a quitter. I love u all dearly and will always be here for u all xxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:

Hi MommyV, Cabs, Sleeping, Lew, Popples, Hopes, LadyB and anyone i have forgotten to mention xxxx I hope u are all well and taking things easy xxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:

Congrats Tink on eggplant xxx:happydance: :hugs::kiss:

Happy birthday Corally's mum :cake: Hope u have a wonderful day together xxx and like Tink and Poppy i am also jealous of ur trip to NJ. Hope u have a wonderful time out there lovely xxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:

Afm, i am just taking it easy today really, have been in a lot of discomfort with my hips and back. I have got the start of my trek-a-thon to hosp for the wk, Having a growth scan and DMW tom, then its the anaesthetist thurs. And a bally Cpn app fri!!! Then it'll be the W/E and then we have got the electrician and plasterer in Beirut:dohh::wacko: Oh my goodness its all too much i tell ya! Then next wk is also crazy too lol. Any one fancy putting a big Dum dum into hiding for a few days?!?:rofl::rofl:
Anyway i hope u all have a good morning/day/afternoon and hopefully we will all get to catch up with each other soon. Big loves and hugs to all xxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::friends::kiss::hugs::friends::kiss::friends::hugs::hugs::hugs:

wow phoebe a busy week ahead, just take it all slowly though!!! :hugs: good news on beruit getting sorted though!!!:thumbup: will we see pics from your scan???:happydance:.xxxxxxxxx
@hopes meant to say earlier, your scan on monday?? :yipee: staying :yellow:???

Just got back from Asda and OMG im hand cuffing korben next time, he demolished the chocolate counter at checkout and dropped all my eggs onto the floor whilst i was loading all the food :dohh: never gone so red :blush:

Back home and stuffed myself with biscuits 'actually was korbens pink wafer biscuits' :haha: seem to have a sweet tooth with this one atm

Phoebe hope your chilling today and not doing to much missy, have to tell Tink off for this :jo::jo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->